IMT New Website! If your looking for prescription T check us out!

^^^ x's 2 new site looks good. Mobile version is what I saw, easy to navigate. Few more weeks and I'll be in contact myself.

Our pharmacies are not able to ship directly to Canada. But if you had an address here in the states, you could ship it here then reship it to yourself. You're just supposed to do no more than 90 day prescriptions.

Hope that helps

Our pharmacies are not able to ship directly to Canada. But if you had an address here in the states, you could ship it here then reship it to yourself. You're just supposed to do no more than 90 day prescriptions.

Hope that helps

Thanks I'll see what I can figure out. :)

Ty. was going to PM you about them but I dont have privileges yet.

Yeah, 50 posts are required before you can send pms. thats to keep out trollers, spammers etc. ive read here.
You can always send them an email via their website so they can give you the info that you need.

So who does work with testosterone replacement therapy in Canada? what about Alaska?

What do Canadians do when they have TRT issues? any Canucks here that can inform us?
Health Canada reports that Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has increased by 310 percent in Ontario over the past 15 years

What do Canadians do when they have TRT issues? any Canucks here that can inform us?
Health Canada reports that Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has increased by 310 percent in Ontario over the past 15 years

no canadias here that can comment or anyone that can say what they can do when they have trt issues?

Back