In Court with a Pig

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
I was driving home and a cop was driving in the same direction in the lane next to me. He was driving 50, and I was driving 62 in a 50 zone. He pulled me over and said his machine clocked me at 77.

I chose to go to court to fight it because that's just the way I am. He spoke first and said he caught me WHILE HE WAS PARKED. I spoke next and said my TRUE story. The judge went with the cops story and I lost.

I'm going to park off into the distance every day with binoculars until I see the pig leave for home and I'm going to follow him home. Then, I'm going to paint his car while he sleeps.

Oh, you mean when I do my painting. I will for sure unless I hear a door open or something. If I do, Ima fucking running! hahaha.

Had the same thing happen to me on my crotch rocket. Went to court. I told one story cop told a different. Judge obviously goes with the cop. Just the way it is. At least that time it's only over a traffic violation...

Yeah, I had a cop pull me over that said my license plate light wasn't working even though it was (and he couldn't have possibly noticed if it wasn't since he was coming from the opposite direction). I had a suspended license at that time for an unpaid ticket and I didn't know it was suspended. I argued that he had no reason to pull me over and thats what he used as an excuse. Asshole. He won.

why didnt you ask to see the video....WTF ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. (Assuming you are in America)

Yeah, I had a cop pull me over that said my license plate light wasn't working even though it was (and he couldn't have possibly noticed if it wasn't since he was coming from the opposite direction). I had a suspended license at that time for an unpaid ticket and I didn't know it was suspended. I argued that he had no reason to pull me over and thats what he used as an excuse. Asshole. He won.

I AM SO PISSED OFF FOR YOU RIGHT NOW....I hate miss use of justice.

Innocent until proven guilty is long gone my friend!

Sassie what happened with the suspended license thing?? Did you get arrested?

It depends on how much pressure the cops are under from the local government. I'm sure Hard2Gain can attest to that here in the STL area. Some of the smaller communities pull you over for anything, others don't give a shit. It all depends on how much pressure the local politicians put on the department for revenue.

Cops around here are BAD! Isn't it funny that the cities that are building new city halls are always the ones writing the most tickets?

There is a growing city around here that pays the county to have a sheriff in there municipality writing tickets for 9 hours everyday. Abuse of power if you ask me...

Welcome to the world of being a FINE ass Woman sweet heart!

Hey my last experience is as fucked I almost punched that little fat power monger in his noggin! Got popped for going threw a flashing yellow light HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! FLASHING

MOther fuckers it is getting to the point where I'm ready to install a fucking video camera in my own truck and follow theres fuckers around.

I went to court told the judge the circumstances! I flat out told me are u sure you wouldn't like to fight this! I said I would love to but the time off work caost me more than the damn fine.

So he dropped the fine max alowewd by law. Told me if I have no violation in 3 months it will drop off my record also.

Fuck ya know I'm gona call my Stereo Brother friend of mine and look into that camera after all

Police Officers

I had a co-worker that was a lieutenant of police for a department and worked security part time. He told me that cops write more tickets at the end of the month because they have quotas to meet. Some do them in the beginning of the month so they can slack off at the end of the month. My cop friend also used to drink and drive a lot and when I asked him about it, he said his guys would never pull him over if they wanted to keep their jobs. IE--do as I say not as I do!!!

I was driving home and a cop was driving in the same direction in the lane next to me. He was driving 50, and I was driving 62 in a 50 zone. He pulled me over and said his machine clocked me at 77.

I chose to go to court to fight it because that's just the way I am. He spoke first and said he caught me WHILE HE WAS PARKED. I spoke next and said my TRUE story. The judge went with the cops story and I lost.

I'm going to park off into the distance every day with binoculars until I see the pig leave for home and I'm going to follow him home. Then, I'm going to paint his car while he sleeps.

I am 100 % behind this

If he is married, hire a hot female friend of yours to go up to the house while he is at work, and knock on the door. When his wife opens the door have her give her a pissed look and ask where "insert cops name" is. Then have her give her a story about how he blew her off for dinner, and he has only been treating her like a FK buddy but promising her a real relationship and she was getting suspicious so she came to confront him. Then have her flip out that he has a wife. Then have her storm off pissed and cussing his name. This will surely get a level of revenge you cant imagine.

If a cop does me dirty, I will do what I can to make their life miserable legally. Which there is quite alot you can do to cause his life to be a living hell!

If you go the schneaky route though,

Also be sure to buy the paint from another area, and wait a few weeks after you buy it. And make sure its a common paint color/kind.

While doing it, you should also cut his catalytic converter. Just for kicks, it would also lead them to look for a hoodrat/low income individual who needs money. They are easily 800-900 bucks to replace.

As a side note, when I get pulled over, as soon as I park I turn on my cell phone to video record and sit it facing my window. Why? Safety, posting a video onto the internet makes it public domain kinda. Then you can bring it to court, and with it out and about it can bring embarrassment if a cop says anything wrong. I had a friend who always had a mounted camera(hidden) with a speedometer. He actually started it as an internet project and it had live feed abilities so people could watch where he was on a website as part of a social experiment.

I have never had someone screw me over, because I will ruin someones life if I find it equal in my personal weights and measurements system of justice. And people know that. I will bend over backwards to help/forgive anyone. But there are lines that make me view some people as "Less than humane". But like I said, I like to stay legal and just use networks of people. Keeping anonymity is key though.

There are far more sinister things you can do, but I can't say them in an online forum LOL.

Ultimately though, forgiveness is the right thing to do. But not always the fun thing to do :D

Last edited:
It's going to be so hard waiting for the cop to walk out of the entrance (front or back). Fuck, I might have to sit out there for a week until I see him leave work. They work 3 shifts so I can't just go at 8 and 4. Fuck...

Back