Increase skeletal muscle & collagen synthesis with certain AAS

Good info to know. Just a little of my experience recently. August of 2008 I was in a motorcycle accident. Was going 80 mph and got brake checked by an suv. She freaked out as I was looking over my shoulder to pass, looked back and there she was. Needless to say I got hurt. I was suppose to be in a wheel chair for 3 months, crutches for 6 and out of work for 1 year. Well, I started working out at 5 months. It was difficult. at 9 months I added in with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), a little Anavar (var) and deca. Did absolute wonders. GH later. I can bet with absolute certainty, I would be alot worse off if I had not began those. My joints and soft tissues are WAY better.

And you don't need to over do it. For healing purposes.

Hey- im currently on 500mg of sus PW, 400mg of deca PW and 30mg of D-bol ED. Im experiencing joint pains and pains in my forearms. I was wondering what would you recommend for the pains. At week 5 of 8 in the course. Thanks in advance.

Hey- im currently on 500mg of sus PW, 400mg of deca PW and 30mg of D-bol ED. Im experiencing joint pains and pains in my forearms. I was wondering what would you recommend for the pains. At week 5 of 8 in the course. Thanks in advance.

Are you using deca for 8 weeks? Completely useless. And the forearm pains could be that you grip the bar to hard and get inflamed due to that, very common.
Glucosamine is also something to look into.

nothing reverses damage quite like 150 mgs a deca a week for several months along Side with TRT

I am also thinking of runing 200mg of test with 400mg of deca would this be ok with 1.25mg finasteride???

I'm no expert on this, but apparently using finasteride along side of deca can actually INCREASE hair loss. If you're prone to MPB it's a good idea to run finasteride when on Test, but not while having deca in the mix. Someone more knowledgable will shed more light on this for you.

I have a question?

If Sus 325 has 105mg of Deca in it, then if you used 2.0cc a week wouldn't that put you at the 200mg's a week of Deca that would increase tendon repair and growth?

Are does the ratio have to be more like 400mg of Deca to 200mg of test?

Does Tren promote any tendon repair, are just growth?

Thanks for your time.

I have a question?

If Sus 325 has 105mg of Deca in it, then if you used 2.0cc a week wouldn't that put you at the 200mg's a week of Deca that would increase tendon repair and growth?

Are does the ratio have to be more like 400mg of Deca to 200mg of test?

Does Tren promote any tendon repair, are just growth?

Thanks for your time.

You should start a NEW thread.....and BTW, Sustanon does NOT have Nandrolone (Deca) in it. It has an ester of testosterone decanoate.

Killer artical for a over 40 b builder like myself! Back when I was 20 I was able to get away with doing it wrong, but not today, if being smart. Makes me wonder if GH will suffice on a high test only cycle?

This should be a sticky!

So (for really strong tendons and ligaments that match or surpass the growth of the muscles so that serious injury is not so much a risk) with GH, you can do all the test in the world and the collagen support will be there? But if you use stuff like Deca, or EQ then test must be low (200mg ish).

Back