Increase skeletal muscle & collagen synthesis with certain AAS

StoneCold would you pm me with your thoughts about a cycle? Stats:

47 years old, 1st cycle, been lifting for 20+ yrs. although at a less volume the last 3

I was thinking about doing just something simple like 250 Sust a week. I am not trying to get freaky large. I just want to clean up (bulk a little and lose a little fat) and be able to keep up with two young and very active boys.

your help is greatly appreciated.

i really dont think 250mg a week is enough . im a few years older than you so i understand where your coming from . i also dont like sustanon as much as cyp or eth , sustanon is harder to maintain stable blood levels because of the mix of esters .
why not try 250 mg of test eth or cyp every 5 days , thats 350 mg a week and run it for 12 weeks , 99% of people can run a dose that low with zero side effects.
heres something else to consider , have you had your natural test levels checked in the last few years , if not you may have low test levels and be a candidate for DR prescribed trt.

i`ll never do test alone...i`ve been training 15 years,over that time i i was natural and got to 220 lbs and pretty strong.i only had a minor pec strain in all that time .did my first cycle of testoviron at 500 a week and it was beautiful,no sides except wanting to mount every woman in sight,and post cycle my cholesterol was actually even better than before! HOWEVER. A month later my tendons felt severely weak.i tore the popliteus(under calf)tendon and ever since(6 months now)it feels like if i make one wrong move, something else will go.i`ve had many minor strains in those few months too in the pecs,abs,bi`s everywhere! wtf is going on! anyone experienced this. i`m 32 so it`s not like i`m old.

i`ll never do test alone...i`ve been training 15 years,over that time i i was natural and got to 220 lbs and pretty strong.i only had a minor pec strain in all that time .did my first cycle of testoviron at 500 a week and it was beautiful,no sides except wanting to mount every woman in sight,and post cycle my cholesterol was actually even better than before! HOWEVER. A month later my tendons felt severely weak.i tore the popliteus(under calf)tendon and ever since(6 months now)it feels like if i make one wrong move, something else will go.i`ve had many minor strains in those few months too in the pecs,abs,bi`s everywhere! wtf is going on! anyone experienced this. i`m 32 so it`s not like i`m old.

as a man you do test alone every day . 1 cycle of test didnt cause your problems . there are guys here who have ran 7 or 8 test alone cycles without any trouble . you just had bad luck.

come to think of it over all those years i`ve taken 1 or two weeks off max to rest every year.last year when i did the cycle i took zero time off.you think this tendon issue is just overtraining? man i`m feeling really fragile.should i lighten the training up for a while,or would you stop completely for a couple of weeks? the thought of not training for even a month is pretty depressing ,i`m sure everyone here will understand.

Switching soon to test 250mg/wk and deca~400mg/wk
I was doing (for years) test and tren in moderate doses and now I'm in my second month
of healing from a bicep separation . The bicep tendon was seen to have degenerative qualities. Can't wait to receive my deca and get my collagen up to heal my tendon.

that is a good read very helpful to a noob like me. what would the post cycle therapy (pct) be for something like that? any info would be great thanks.

im new here lookin for a gym near indiana and im also trying to fing a couple work out buddys that can help me get back in the gym and locate me some gear, i need gym gear please help it u are interested

im looking for a spar buddy . also lookng for a good gym. if u know of any let me know along with i also need some gear to get started. please hit me back anytime with gym gear trugangster90@yahoo.com

I don't get why GH is better than EQ for collagen synthesis. 3mg/kg of bodyweight is a very low dose, lower than most people would ever run, and it increases collagen synthesis by 340%. GH @ 6iu/day, which is higher than a lot of people would use, only increased collagen by 250%. are collagen synthesis and collagen deposition different processes? or is it significant because the 250% is in damaged structures?

I have learned that running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Adex will also cause joint pain.

not if used correctly . the point of using antu estrogens is to CONTROL estrogen not ELIMINATE it . anti es are so available and they are being abused / overused.

I agree, i have learned to read between the lines on doses, This advise of .5 eod of Adex is just talk. In the future i will start very very low and feel it out as i go. Still not sure if i should run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) through Pct.

Help needed!

Hey,

This is a fantastic post!

I damaged my right wrist ligament 3 years ago. Got surgery a year ago to clean up the damaged ligament. My understanding is that part of the ligament has been taken out and the part remaining has been cleaned up... I am 8 months after the surgery and pain is as strong as before. I am training normally. My surgeon did not ask me to stop training. I went back to the gym 3 months after the Surgery.

I want to do my first cycle now, as it seems that it could be the only way to full recovery. I obviously will be happy to get some muscular gain out of it, but the main purpose is the recovery of my ligament.

What would you recommend for a first cycle, and how long should it be.

Many Thanks!

Hey guys, been lurking these forums for a couple weeks trying to figure out if I want to do a cycle - 26 years old, 5'7, 185 9%. The collagen issue is the only thing holding me back to be honest (I'm infantry, I need my joints, haha). As encouraging as this post was... well, no offense, but has anyone seen some real science to back this up? I just want to make sure I'm not going to waste my money or end my career.

Back