Increasing vascularity?

I,d stay away from niacin ,Force is right if you want itchy skin ,red blotches and hot flush feeling.Never heard of the non version though.As far as vascualrity it did nothing for me.

70w30 said:
I,d stay away from niacin ,Force is right if you want itchy skin ,red blotches and hot flush feeling.Never heard of the non version though.As far as vascualrity it did nothing for me.

It will help your lipid profile while you're on though. Worth it for that, even if it doesn't help vascularity, IMO.

bigjew said:
i also if you want a little trick chew up some niacin flush tabs and what that does is it vasodiliates all your vasculature and if you are lean enough you will be one veiny mofo

what dose on the niacin for this effect? do you have to go high enuf to get the 'niacin flush' in order to get the vascularity?

When you guys go off a cycle, do you get less vascular? For example, I hear than EQ, Winstrol (winny), even fina will make you more vascular. When you stop these drugs, will you keep the freaky veins or do they go away?

I am realizing now how much bodyfat matters. I was at 6.5-7.0 when complaining that I wanted to be more vascular, and now I lost another 1%. That 1% and raising my cardio to 45 minutes 6 days a week has made a world of difference!

Deepglute said:
Kynoselan will bring out the veins within a hour after injecting. I am currently using Dromostan and it is bringing out the veins also.

Yeah kynoselen will definatly help with vascularity I have been using it on and off for months now good stuff.

Back