Injecting HCG with a standard syringe?

Efbb88

I know a lot of people use insulin syringes when injecting hcg, but is it okay to use a standard syringe instead? (Obviously not the full 1.5 inches, but the top). Thanks.

dependent on the ratio you mixed your HCG at, it's way easier to measure out in a insulin pin.. also, pin in the belly fat is quick, easy and painless. Not sure why your wanting to go with a regular syringe unless your just pinning it along with your test in the same syringe.

I've ran out of insulin pins before and had to load up a bunch of regular barrels + 25g pins to shoot HCG.

Still shot them subQ as usual, didn't stick the entire needle in though. Just a little past the tip. Assume about the same as a insulin needle. It's no big deal really.

PS: I'm still not sure why people say it's painless. Even with insulin needles, I feel the HCG going in and it does hurt MUCH more to me compared to intra-muscular injections. I always heard that suspension shots/water based stuff into subQ hurts a LOT. So I assumed since HCG with mixed with bac water, that it's pretty much the same feeling.

I'm still not sure why people say it's painless. Even with insulin needles, I feel the HCG going in and it does hurt MUCH more to me compared to intra-muscular injections

Wow... this shocks me... I do not feel anything other than a feint scratch with SubQ HCG injections.

Wow... this shocks me... I do not feel anything other than a feint scratch with SubQ HCG injections.

It's not the needle going in that hurts. It's the HCG mixture going in. Sometimes it's ok, other times if just "hurts".

Maybe it has something to do with bac water variations.

maybe your HCG mixture is too strong, or your gear is bunk and your injecting baking powder.. I don't think it should hurt whatsoever, HCG injections have been around a long time (even with women and low calorie diets, before they were being used with TRT) and I've never read or heard of injection pain with HCG

maybe your HCG mixture is too strong, or your gear is bunk and your injecting baking powder.. I don't think it should hurt whatsoever, HCG injections have been around a long time (even with women and low calorie diets, before they were being used with TRT) and I've never read or heard of injection pain with HCG

No it's defo not baking powder. My testes are still full size.

I buy pharma grade HCG powder too, I know it's GTG for sure.

hcg never hurt much for me either, not sure what to say about that.

OP, yes you cold if you ran out of slin pins and needed shot, but i would avoid it and just use slin pins. its better to dose and use

It's not the needle going in that hurts. It's the HCG mixture going in. Sometimes it's ok, other times if just "hurts".

Maybe it has something to do with bac water variations.
intramuscular was painful HCG but in belly fat no, I also just run out of insulin pins need to wait one week, yesterday tried with regular syringe 23G was scared that will hurt a lot but was ok, no big pain at all even with 23G. My ratio is 5000iu in 5ml
only thing is that this morning I see still red dot from that pin not good... so hope that insulin pins will arrive soon.

Last edited:
Back