Injection Day!!!

apearson

Does anyone else who is running a Mon/Thurs test cycle get excited on injection days like I do? No such thing as the case of the "Mondays" anymore.. (Atleast for the duration of my cycle) :wackit:

Does anyone else who is running a Mon/Thurs test cycle get excited on injection days like I do? No such thing as the case of the "Mondays" anymore.. (Atleast for the duration of my cycle) :wackit:

couldn't settle down without pinning....

had to move to ed pinning to deal with it.

might throw suspension in there so i have an excuse to stick twice a day... 24 hours between fixes is getting harder and harder. i get the jitters like i'm on 300mcg of clen!

haha... jp, but yeah, i feel you. even now i do kinda feel better on pin days. other days it's like i know there's something i want to and have to do lol.

Sometimes i love them sometimes i can't be assed.
Yesterday was one.
Had it all the way in hands where a little sweaty went to grab my swab to clean up after i take the pin out and caught the syringe.....left a nasty bruise.

Last edited:
Sometimes i love them sometimes i can't be assed.
Yesterday was one.
Had it all the way in hands where a little sweaty went to grab my swab to clean up after i take the pin out and caught the syringe.....left a nasty bruise.

Good move ;)

I even get excited to pin hcg lol any chance I get to stick myself...I also offer up my veins to my class to practice on...although its not very good practice because they are bulging out and to easy to hit

Good move ;)

I even get excited to pin hcg lol any chance I get to stick myself...I also offer up my veins to my class to practice on...although its not very good practice because they are bulging out and to easy to hit

aww poor cobra.. sounds like a hard life. want a tissue?:beertoast

Back