Injections Becoming More Painful!

Psychotron

For some reason the injections are becoming more painful as I progress through the cycle. Not when I actually start to inject the test, but when I insert the needle. This was shot #9 of the cycle (week 5) and it has not been as smooth as the first 3 or 4. The first couple couldn't have gone any better. The needle went in like butter with very little resistance and virtually no pain. Its been the complete opposite for the last couple though. Any ideas? Thanks. BTW, I inject in the quads.

i had the same problem man, couldn't wait to be done with my cycle it was such a bitch. i didn't quickly stab the needle in like you should for fear of hitting nerves, which happened a couple times. so instead (and espcially with glutes since i had to twist around and stabbing could lead to hitting the wrong spot) i placed the needle where it needed to go and pushed. this way if i felt i was hitting a nerve i could stop and sort of slightly redirect it to miss it. the problem with this though is toward the end of my cycle it was getting hard to push that shit in, almost as if the test was toughening my skin. i was also pinning with a 22g needle though, what size are you using? the gear i had took forever to get through a 25g but apparently this new lab i have goes through a 25 easily which i am looking forward to.

Quads are my sweet spot, do the right quad monday, and left thurs, and so on, never have a prob :)

I use a 22g needle and inject twice per week, one in each leg. I also push the needle in slowly as well. The problem I have is after the skin has befn punctured though. When I push the needle in, it becomes quite painful and I feel like im fighting a lot of resistance. I'll also say that I do inject into basically the same spot/area each time and I leave my leg relaxed when I inject.

ever try a 23gX1", might help the situation, a guage up might make the difference bro
use 23g for pinning my quads and feels alot better then the 22's, but had to use a 22g today and didnt feel the same as the 23g i am use too!

try doing your injections right after you get out of a hot shower (i mean right after, as in get the needle ready before you get in) works a treat for me. slides in with ease

ok that sounds like scar tissue, i thought you mean actually getting it through the skin. you should be good with a 23 or 24g, and rotate sites dude! also are you making sure your muscle is totally relaxed? when doing quads i find it best to stretch both legs out on the couch with my back against the arm rest, not having your back supported causes your core to tense up to keep your body upright which in turn indirectly tenses the rest of your body up.

I recently faced the same delima, I was shooting sustenon250 and TrenE in my glutes twice a week and rotating the site, but towards the end of my cycle I began to experience excruciating Post injection pain and as if the needle would not even go in with out force. So I tried my delts but the post injection pain was worse, so I had to end my cycle abruptly but I was towards the end of my cycle anyways. I was wondering if my body was having a bad reaction or something???

have your quad totally relaxed. Do not put any wieght on the leg. You could also try sitting and propping the leg up. get a large handfull of the quad ( pinching and pulling up the muscle) with your non injecting hand while keeping the muscle relaxed. Then just stick the needle in. In my experiences, the quicker you stick, the better. REMEMBER to aspirate! good luck

As CFM said work on site rotation. Could be forming scar tissue and injecting oil into a formed pocket. Rotate sites, foam roll scar tissue to heal quicker.

pin the glutes man, always found less pain there personally. it could be as Hellsman said scar tissue you're hitting again. when I used to do frequent v inj I rotated sides with glutes, but I swear due to scar tissue, callousing, whatever, I've had needles literally bounce back off the skin when I tried to jab them....lol

I had the same problem... I usually pinned the top of my quad ... Along an axis running from my knee to my hip... Using a 25g 1in. It started to become very painful... During the pin itself, not PIP. WTF!
I then switched to my outer side quad.... No pain. So it seems to me, the scar tissue theory holds merit.

How much are you injecting? If 1.5ml or less warm the shot, use a 25g (or even finer) and pin delts.

And you can get sharp needles and not-so-sharp ones.

How much are you injecting? If 1.5ml or less warm the shot, use a 25g (or even finer) and pin delts.

And you can get sharp needles and not-so-sharp ones.

you mean by accident some of them arent as sharp when manufactured?

Back