Insanity for cardio workout

weights=life

TPP, NPP, PRIMO ACE
I am curious to know what everybody thinks about the Insanity program for just cardio. I came across them a little while back and it seems like it would be a good cardio exercise. Let me know what y'all think.

Its really really effective for over all weight loss when combined with a strict and healthy diet. Weight loss is a bumpy journey full of hick ups but as long as you stay on course and be true to yourself you get jacked. Diet is key And often the biggest hurdle to overcome. Best of luck!

Diet with workout constantly and regularly really makes your weight loss journey a success. So make sure to keep determined and regular to achieve your goals.

I did it. It sucks... It will bust your ass. I lost 30 pounds on it then injured myself and couldn't do crap. Gained it all back.

Yes, it is effective - but I find doing stuff from home requires serious discipline. That, and the scenery isn't quite as nice as chilling on the cardio equipment of your choice at the gym.

My .02c :)

I usually do it for a couple weeks max. Just to change up the cardio. But it's a good way to bust your ass for an hour. Any more than a couple weeks though and I lose interest.
So I usually do a few weeks of running, long and slow.
Then circuit type boxing/MMA training focusing on pushjng my tempo,
Then insanity for a couple weeks
Followed by a couple weeks of sprinting. Usually keeps me motivated to train cuz it doesn't get old.

just remember that you should set up your exercise routine around your diet.. if they dont match youll get less than optimal results

Back