Insulin Along With Anabolic Steroids...Plz Guide Me...

do you understand you can die from insulin use if you dont know what you are doing?

This is all that needed to be said ^^^

You can either die, or be diabetic for life. Your stack without insulin should be fine. Dont get carried away here.

I would never touch insulin.

Insulin is a great thing at promoting growth, will totally build bulk in your coronary arteries, the plaques in your arteries will be so huge, not even blood supply can make it to your heart. Im talking crazy huge!
Helps stuff bad cholesterol into the endothelium of your arteries, its a storage hormone, while its stuffing nutrients needed for growth into your muscles, its also stuffing bad cholesterol into your tunica media allowing a immune response to build a nice toothpaste-like mixture of macrophages and LDL. Makes the shit grow like mad!
Great stuff!

Jesus man, great analogy. That sounds horrible...

This is all that needed to be said ^^^

You can either die, or be diabetic for life. Your stack without insulin should be fine. Dont get carried away here.

I would never touch insulin.

YAY! another idiot just joined the thread who also has no fucking experience with a drug but wants to say that at first use IT WILL JUST KILL YOU!!!!

how about u go and try it bro and use half ur brain (cause thats all it takes) to use it safely then report back here when ur NOT DEAD ok?

at least the other guy i was arguing with has done the shit.

How bout this guys . if you have never done insulin but just heard stupid stories on the net about how it can kill u . just stay the hell off this thread please. Only people with real world experience should be able to comment on a drugs potential or negative side-effects. Most of us already agreed that the guy doesnt need it anyways so whats the point in coming on here just to say shit u know nothing about??

Comin from a guy that i would guess has at least tried aas. lol. And what the hell do you think aas does to your cholesterol bro??

classic

Hell yeah, I used to snort anadrol and made chocolate dbol pies f
for desserts.
Im pretty clued into what aas does to lipid levels, pretty easily controlled with statins and other meds.
Just saying, when I worked in the cath lab doing angiograms on people taking insulin. Their frigging arteries looked like someone sprayed shit the length of the walls.
Insulin is damn toxic to the lining of the arteries.
One study was done on dogs where they ligated the artery and slowly administered insulin. A few months of that, the dogs had severe atherosclerotic disease.

But its better to burn out, that to faddeee awayyyyyy! hell yeah, where's my humulin at?/?
brb

YAY! another idiot just joined the thread who also has no fucking experience with a drug but wants to say that at first use IT WILL JUST KILL YOU!!!!

how about u go and try it bro and use half ur brain (cause thats all it takes) to use it safely then report back here when ur NOT DEAD ok?

at least the other guy i was arguing with has done the shit.

How bout this guys . if you have never done insulin but just heard stupid stories on the net about how it can kill u . just stay the hell off this thread please. Only people with real world experience should be able to comment on a drugs potential or negative side-effects. Most of us already agreed that the guy doesnt need it anyways so whats the point in coming on here just to say shit u know nothing about??

uh-oh, insulin-rage:smashcomp

I have never seen any evidence that insulin use can cause diabetes and there are thousands of people that have used insulin without getting diabetes. Therefore, until proven otherwise, insulin use does not cause diabetes. It also does not cause death unless you're a genuine dumbass.

I have never seen any evidence that insulin use can cause diabetes and there are thousands of people that have used insulin without getting diabetes. Therefore, until proven otherwise, insulin use does not cause diabetes. It also does not cause death unless you're a genuine dumbass.

Its not diabetes mate, its insulin itself, it is directly toxic to the lining of the arteries.
I have been working in cardiovascular medicine for half my life.
I look at arteries for a living and heart attacks and what causes them.

There is zero question insulin is toxic to the arterial system. None, zip,nada
There is a whole boat of medical literature on this topic,google it.
I am not one to say clen or t3 or aas is dangerous long term.
But I know for fact that insulin causes atherosclerotic heart disease.
And if you want, I will post images of patients that are both diabetic, insulin resistant (requiring more endogenous production of insulin to drive blood sugars into the cells after insulin resistant) and exogenous users of insulin.
Exogenous users have by the worst atherosclerotic disease that I see.

And, I think most people wont die from insulin. But I see a bunch of retard 45 year olds that have heart attacks.And i think alot of you guys will join that crowd.
Its simple, if you take aas, control lipid and bp.
Take insulin and you are storing lipids into the tunica media at super fast rate causing extremely fast atherosclerotic disease.

You guys can do what you want. but I reserve the right to say "I told you so" when you are having bypass surgery before your even 50

I bet youve gotten ur face smashed in a few times huh? Is that why you act like a cocky crybaby?

The only thing I dont believe is in complete dipshits like you that have no clue in cardiovascular medicine saying insulin is A-OK cuz you getz big.
I can guarantee that you will see slides under the microscope of your heart arteries, the changes that take place.
And before you bark about dog studies, I dumbed it down for yoursake.
My job is studying and preventing heart disease and I know fuckall more than an idiot than you on the effects of insulin and how it precurses heart diseases.

I tried to have a bit of fun with it, that it is a fucking stupid idea to use insulin, not bc you drop dead of coma. Which we all know is rare occurence.
But b/c exogenous use of insulin is the number one risk factor for developing coronary artery disease, worse than smoking, why do you think we send people off to have their legs amputated?
I know, b/c I give the speech several times a day for years now on this stuff.

So really, you can go on, and I seriously doubt you had your testosterone checked like you said to the other guy and I seriously doubt you had these great gains on insulin. but what I do believe is that I think you never ever thought about the damage you may be doing to the linings of your heart arteries until I explained it to you.

If you want to continue to proceed with getting whoooped by a cardiovascular expert whose numero uno enemy is insulin, followed by smoking, followed by lipid profiles. Please proceed, otherwise, put on your wifebeater tshirt and beatup your mum.

So sick of ignorant fucks on the internet:flame:

To everyone else, this is called rope-a-dope internet style, suck the all-knowing shithead in onto your board certified profession after he acts like a complete know-it-all. This is why geting advice on the internet is sooo terribly bad, or even worse at a health food store with salespeople. But this is a classic example of a guy who NEVER even thought of insulin as the number ONE cause of coronary artery plaques as well as systemic. His advice couldve accelerated the disease by probably a couple of decades in the vulnerable population with the genetic predisposition. Meaning a person meant to have a heart attack at 65 has it at age 35 or 45. Insulin use by strata data always cuts off 2 decades of life by various methods.
So yeah, you maybe smart enough to not go into coma, but guarantted the best way possible to grow heart artery blockages. Best way

Last edited:

I really hope that after this post, you turn in your moderator title.
You really are totally clueless on this topic and should not ever comment on it, now or in the future with any sort of badge such as moderator.
I know vbulletin, its easy to give to anyone.

But your complete lack of this topic in terms of knowledge should totally disqualify you from being a moderator.
It borders on the pathetic dude, man to man.

This stuff can kill people, and all you can do is offer that post. Pathetic. Just give up your moderator title, you are dangerous

Abhishek, haha i have the same name. you will definitely have to eat more. i had to eat like 8000 cals a day to gain. Indians are hard gainers, very hard gainers. our bodies just dont like looking muscular or holding on mass. it can be done with intense training and good diet.

i would also suggest you stop the insulin. stick to basic stuff like test and deca. insulin is scary

where in india do you live? i bet the diet is hard
bro. i live in punjab ad i take enough calories in a day. like potatoes(5-6), oat meal with 2scoops of protein and half glass of milk, chicken as mentioned, 80-90gm protein shake after wrkout, 60 gm at mid night and take dry fruits, seasonal fruits, boiled sweet corns(200-300gm) etc. is it enough or not?

Bigrk is so expirienced that he had to ask ask what units meant in reference to insulin! Anyone who thinks you'll gain more from 8 units of insulin a day vs 500 mg of test a week is stupid and shouldn't be spouting misinformation around. Explain insulin resistant to us oh great one

I really hope that after this post, you turn in your moderator title.
You really are totally clueless on this topic and should not ever comment on it, now or in the future with any sort of badge such as moderator.
I know vbulletin, its easy to give to anyone.

But your complete lack of this topic in terms of knowledge should totally disqualify you from being a moderator.
It borders on the pathetic dude, man to man.

This stuff can kill people, and all you can do is offer that post. Pathetic. Just give up your moderator title, you are dangerous

You, sir, are one scary dude...

That stuff about Insulin causing more heart attacks than a shitty lipid balance or high BP from AAS use though, that was one solid piece of info. Thanks for sharing that man.

I feel even more sorry for all the diabetics i know of who need daily insulin shots...

Last edited:
bro. i live in punjab ad i take enough calories in a day. like potatoes(5-6), oat meal with 2scoops of protein and half glass of milk, chicken as mentioned, 80-90gm protein shake after wrkout, 60 gm at mid night and take dry fruits, seasonal fruits, boiled sweet corns(200-300gm) etc. is it enough or not?

oh nice. eat till you cannot eat anymore. thats the only way i put on mass. stick to basics like test, deca etc. what re your stats? age weight height etc? any pics

Abhishek, haha i have the same name. you will definitely have to eat more. i had to eat like 8000 cals a day to gain. Indians are hard gainers, very hard gainers. our bodies just dont like looking muscular or holding on mass. it can be done with intense training and good diet.

i would also suggest you stop the insulin. stick to basic stuff like test and deca. insulin is scary

where in india do you live? i bet the diet is hard

Same thing for us Flips, we have pretty shitty genetics as a race overall. I think only less than 10% of us would truly get big and ripped on diet and training alone. I have friends who did, but the gains weren't all quality gains. For a normal gym rat, a weight of 220 or 240 would also carry with it a lot of BF. We're also not as strong as Caucasians in terms of what would be considered as normal poundages in the three big lifts. How many world class Flip BB'ers or PL'ers do you know? Not a whole lot really.

To the OP, stick with your original stack or just take Test like everyone says. After reading Johnnny's posts, i wouldn't wanna touch the stuff even if i had 20+ years of AAS experience under my belt.

Bigrk is so expirienced that he had to ask ask what units meant in reference to insulin! Anyone who thinks you'll gain more from 8 units of insulin a day vs 500 mg of test a week is stupid and shouldn't be spouting misinformation around. Explain insulin resistant to us oh great one

Did i really say i gained more muscle from insulin than 500mg of test dumb fuck? OR did i say i gained as much strength.

just stay off the thread. ur worthless bro. and for someone to say that they took 20 fucking ius PWO and NOTHING HAPPENED is the biggest fucking joke. Nope sorry i forgot . YOU are the biggest joke in this thread. Take little boy johnny and u guys go out. Buy him somethin really nice and i bet he might just give u a reach around. lmao

Oh and johnny i hope you like your cardiologist job. IM A FUCKING ASTRONAUT!! And ive been to space and explored mars bro!

The only thing I dont believe is in complete dipshits like you that have no clue in cardiovascular medicine saying insulin is A-OK cuz you getz big.
I can guarantee that you will see slides under the microscope of your heart arteries, the changes that take place.
And before you bark about dog studies, I dumbed it down for yoursake.
My job is studying and preventing heart disease and I know fuckall more than an idiot than you on the effects of insulin and how it precurses heart diseases.

I tried to have a bit of fun with it, that it is a fucking stupid idea to use insulin, not bc you drop dead of coma. Which we all know is rare occurence.
But b/c exogenous use of insulin is the number one risk factor for developing coronary artery disease, worse than smoking, why do you think we send people off to have their legs amputated?
I know, b/c I give the speech several times a day for years now on this stuff.

So really, you can go on, and I seriously doubt you had your testosterone checked like you said to the other guy and I seriously doubt you had these great gains on insulin. but what I do believe is that I think you never ever thought about the damage you may be doing to the linings of your heart arteries until I explained it to you.

If you want to continue to proceed with getting whoooped by a cardiovascular expert whose numero uno enemy is insulin, followed by smoking, followed by lipid profiles. Please proceed, otherwise, put on your wifebeater tshirt and beatup your mum.

So sick of ignorant fucks on the internet:flame:

To everyone else, this is called rope-a-dope internet style, suck the all-knowing shithead in onto your board certified profession after he acts like a complete know-it-all. This is why geting advice on the internet is sooo terribly bad, or even worse at a health food store with salespeople. But this is a classic example of a guy who NEVER even thought of insulin as the number ONE cause of coronary artery plaques as well as systemic. His advice couldve accelerated the disease by probably a couple of decades in the vulnerable population with the genetic predisposition. Meaning a person meant to have a heart attack at 65 has it at age 35 or 45. Insulin use by strata data always cuts off 2 decades of life by various methods.
So yeah, you maybe smart enough to not go into coma, but guarantted the best way possible to grow heart artery blockages. Best way

It shows how much of a pussy you really are because you think that because you probably spent 20 min conjuring up all that bullshit that you have won a fucking internet typing battle. WOW bro u must really be a cardiologist because you are sooo smart and wise beyond your years. lol. Whats funny is that anyone with a brain knows that you can be whatever the fuck you want on the internet. You stupid bullshit about lipid levels rising because of slin means absolutely nothing without a video of you actually performing bloodwork on someone in an actual hospital.

Oh for all the niave, ignorant dumbasses out there . if you would like to go on believing that every doctor on the net that says he is and every fucking surgeon that also says he is . is an actual surgeon is just fucking stupid. I could come on here tomorrow and say that i am a fucking surgeon and then google research databases for articles on surgery and come on here and pretend to be someone i am not.

YAY!!! clapping . . . and the smartest deceiver of the year award goes too . . JOHNNY!! congrats dumbass

Back