Insulin Help For Newbie Wanna Get This Down Pat !

infar250

Hey guys i really want to add slin into my spring semi bulker cycle.................. i want to know if i have this protocol down pat..... I am kind of afraid that i may screw it up.......... I am seriously afraid of this shit...... i hear bad stories and good stories......... however i also know it's fairly safe if taken wit the right precautions.........newho this is wut i want to do

summer/spring cycle

wks 1-8
1 Amp Omnadren EOD (1 gram wk)
wks 1-4
35mgs dbol day
wks 5-10
100mgs Fina ED

and slin was going to be for 5 wks

either 2 or 4 iu post workout................ I just want to try this shit out i dont want to bump up to 10 iu first time using this shit that maybe too much for someone who is unfamiliar with it........ i just want to see how slin makes me feel.......... let me see if i have this down pat guys.............. ok I am going to take sling post workout Sub Q........ 4iu right after i am done working out.......... booom hit up a carbo force with 75grams of whey protein glutamine and creatine as well.......... go home..... boom about an hour later............. hit up another protein shake 50g's of carbs with 50g's of protein.......... hour later hit up some lean meat (fish or chicken) with some rice or baked potatoes, boom hour after that something simliar............. then i shold be fairly done wit the slin spikes................. for a precaution always cary some glucose tabs or a coke with me............. someone email me back and cirtique.....

I would switch your 2nd shake to a real food meal. Once you get that meal down, you shoudl ahve plenty of carbs in you. Try some chicken breast and whole wheat bread as your 2nd meal, about 50/50 carbs/protein, ratio and grams of each too.

Back