Interesting injectable, thoughts?

Ya dbol doesn't raise TEST levels... But it will raise androgen levels and I think that's what they were getting at.
As to your OP ZEEK, that looks like quite a kickstart product. For a couple reasons. One it is slightly easier on the liver as stated above it only goes through one pass instead of two. Second my feeling is these injectable 17aa have a better blood stability than taken orally, slower more steady release into the system. But it will need to be injected At Least once a day. (twice would be optimal)
Oh and they aren't all prop esters, just the test prop. The adrol and dbol are identicle to their oral counterparts, just in injectable form...

Ya dbol doesn't raise TEST levels... But it will raise androgen levels and I think that's what they were getting at.
As to your OP ZEEK, that looks like quite a kickstart product. For a couple reasons. One it is slightly easier on the liver as stated above it only goes through one pass instead of two. Second my feeling is these injectable 17aa have a better blood stability than taken orally, slower more steady release into the system. But it will need to be injected At Least once a day. (twice would be optimal)
Oh and they aren't all prop esters, just the test prop. The adrol and dbol are identicle to their oral counterparts, just in injectable form...

I'm not a chemist and this debate comes up quite a bit, but isn't the hormone released by the ester it's suspended in? Or do you buy powder with the ester already in it? I wouldn't know and don't plan on brewing, but if you get the powder that way(say a test prop powder) then what you say makes sense, but I have prop/dbol/drol and also tne/dbol, the prop one works great eod, but the tne one works best Ed.

Zeek, are those injectible versions methylated or not? I feel like they wouldn't be, and non-methylated steroids have a history of behaving very differently than methylated ones do.

I'm not a chemist and this debate comes up quite a bit, but isn't the hormone released by the ester it's suspended in? Or do you buy powder with the ester already in it? I wouldn't know and don't plan on brewing, but if you get the powder that way(say a test prop powder) then what you say makes sense, but I have prop/dbol/drol and also tne/dbol, the prop one works great eod, but the tne one works best Ed.

Yes the hormone is released by the ester attached. When you buy raws like test for example, it has the specific ester attached to it. Dianabol/Anadrol don't have any type of ester attached so they will release almost instantly when injected.

A TNE/Drol/Dbol blend would be best since non have an ester attached and release at the same time. But prop is fine with that blend, it'll still need to be injected ED because of the 2 non estered compounds and the very short half life.

Zeek, are those injectible versions methylated or not? I feel like they wouldn't be, and non-methylated steroids have a history of behaving very differently than methylated ones do.

I don't think so. I'll go along with the guys in this thread are saying, he is probably just adding the oral powders in with the test prop and brewing it that way.

There was an injectable d-bol that came out of mexico in mid 90's and before. It was called reforvit-B. That shit hurt! I ended up just drinking it and it was effective that way.

The thing about these injectable orals is that some very well respected guys are raving about them! I don't fully understand how it can be so much better than the oral version but since I haven't tried them yet I can't really say.

Are we truly being more liver friendly with the injectable version of these orals? I don't see it

I don't think so. I'll go along with the guys in this thread are saying, he is probably just adding the oral powders in with the test prop and brewing it that way.

There was an injectable d-bol that came out of mexico in mid 90's and before. It was called reforvit-B. That shit hurt! I ended up just drinking it and it was effective that way.

The thing about these injectable orals is that some very well respected guys are raving about them! I don't fully understand how it can be so much better than the oral version but since I haven't tried them yet I can't really say.

Are we truly being more liver friendly with the injectable version of these orals? I don't see it

You are correct, it the same powder used to make the oral version, just made into an oil based injectable. It is still methylated, but as previously posted because it's injected it only passes through the liver once.

I've heard that the gains are much better at lower doses. But this is just info i've heard from vets at different boards. There's one board where inj drol/Dbol are very popular. For people using TNE for a pre work out supp then I see a benefit to using an inj version of these orals. If I wasn't using an inj that needed to be used ED, then i'd rather just stick to the oral version imo.

It's still liver toxic obviously, but skipping one pass does have a small benefit imo.

Yes the hormone is released by the ester attached. When you buy raws like test for example, it has the specific ester attached to it. Dianabol/Anadrol don't have any type of ester attached so they will release almost instantly when injected.

A TNE/Drol/Dbol blend would be best since non have an ester attached and release at the same time. But prop is fine with that blend, it'll still need to be injected ED because of the 2 non estered compounds and the very short half life.
Nice post and thanks for the clarification.

It was called reforvit-B. That shit hurt! I ended up just drinking it and it was effective that way.

What do you mean by it hurt? The medicine being absorbed into your muscles hurt? Sorry for the stupid question buttttt...I see where it says around the forum of certain injections "hurting"?

What do you mean by it hurt? The medicine being absorbed into your muscles hurt? Sorry for the stupid question buttttt...I see where it says around the forum of certain injections "hurting"?

painfull injections that left you sore and limping for days lol.

Yes. Certain compounds are more painful than others, and higher concentrations of any compound are generally more painful than lower.

painfull injections that left you sore and limping for days lol.

The Dawg remembers!!

If I injected my delt, the day after I might not be able to lift my arm lol

That stuff was rough!!

Drinking it gave some horrible heart burn but let me tell you, it was effective! Was it 30 or 50ml? I forget

I'm putting together an old gear museum in my closet, I've been looking all over for an empty bottle of reforvit-B!

The Dawg remembers!!

If I injected my delt, the day after I might not be able to lift my arm lol

That stuff was rough!!

Drinking it gave some horrible heart burn but let me tell you, it was effective! Was it 30 or 50ml? I forget

I'm putting together an old gear museum in my closet, I've been looking all over for an empty bottle of reforvit-B!

pretty sure what i saw was 50 ml bottle .

huh, I had always heard, at least from some of my guys that injectable var was too painful to be practical. Maybe mixed in with the dbol and prop it's a different story..?

hahahahaha Zeek you are so right! ;)
Anavar to an old man is like......

Food is to water

Love is to sex

Sunshine is to a plant

We basically need the stuff to stay alive past 50. It's an old man trade secret, they will fill you in when you hit 49 :cool:

Back