IP Sus450

SemperFi 0321

Anyone have any experience with IP Sus450? Painful? Many counterfits? Think I might give it a try, but I want to know if anyone has any info on it first.

Semper Fi

I imagine that at that concentration it will hurt like a mother fucker. Also there are many who won't touch IP injectibles. I had some IP deca that I ordered a while ago and never used because to IP's bad rep. But I hated to waste it and am using it in my current cycle. Definately high BA, but the pain isn't too bad and I will continue to use it. Whether or not IP's bad rep is true, I wouldn't use their injectibles again when there are known good products available. And I don't think I would ever use any test that has 450mg per ml.

I was taking the word of 1 well known vet on this, but after reading all the negative info on IP from here, outlaw, and a few other places, I think I'll let this deal pass. It was just really sweet. Guess there's a reason for that, though. No one wants it! Thanks bros for the info. I'll find some better gear.

Semper Fi

Back