Is 27 years old too young for Hgh?

Aldo Raine

I wanted to throw gh on my next cycle for all the health benefits. I was going to run 4 ius a day, 5 days a week. Ive heard to make sure you are of proper age before using gh due to its effect on bone formation? Is 27 too early? I have a 10 % body fat. Do you think I will notice a change at my age? Btw, I plan to run it for a long duration. 6 months +

If I'm not mistaken, long term use may alter bone structure and density at ANY age. At 4 iu, I wouldn't be too concerned with many harsh side effects. T3 + T4 levels as well as insulin regularity should be monitored at higher doses however. I'm not an expert though, and it would be wise to wait for some of the more advanced and knowledgeable members to chime in.

They recommend supplementing t3 while using. Why are you interested in such a long run of hgh at 27? Why not cycle and include hgh duration the cycles? Just wondering? What are you looking to achieve? Permanently going on hgh I don't think is the answer at your age.

Gh is a big waste if not ran for atleast 6+ months. I would start out at 2 iu's per day instead of 4. Gh does have some sides that can be unpleasant. U can bump the gh up gradually if sides don't prevail.

Thanks everyone, Ill try starting at 2 and work my way up if I decide to proceed. Im just gathering some opinions in addition to what I've read to help me base my decision.

First, Depends on the brand of hgh

And, yes. Needs to be taken for at least 6 months to notice any serious gains, whether it be weight loss or muscle healing.

First let's hear on the type of hgh your considering, Chinese generic, jins, or pharm grade?

I wanted to throw gh on my next cycle for all the health benefits. I was going to run 4 ius a day, 5 days a week. Ive heard to make sure you are of proper age before using gh due to its effect on bone formation? Is 27 too early? I have a 10 % body fat. Do you think I will notice a change at my age? Btw, I plan to run it for a long duration. 6 months +

6 months would be the minimum to run gh at... anything less and ur just wasting your money. And 5days per week, last time I checked there's 7 days in a week bro ;)

4iu will do very little as far as fat loss, and won't do a thing as far as muscle growth.. the only other benefits of such a low dosage would be improved sleep and skin will get tighter. If u want the gh to help u with bodybuilding goals then ur gonna have to commit to running minimum 8 iu's EVERYDAY, for years, not months.

my advice would be to wait til you've reached a level with your physique that u NEED it... but if ur currently walking around at 5'10 250 and 10% then ur good to go... but if ur more like 180, then i'd suggest just running gear, eat a shit load and train, train train

I like it. Thanks for the input. I had read to just run it 5 days of the week with 2 days off. Thats what i had meant. After reading and hearing more about it, i have decided to wait a long time. Thats what i needed to hear

Awesome advice!!!!!

6 months would be the minimum to run gh at... anything less and ur just wasting your money. And 5days per week, last time I checked there's 7 days in a week bro ;)

4iu will do very little as far as fat loss, and won't do a thing as far as muscle growth.. the only other benefits of such a low dosage would be improved sleep and skin will get tighter. If u want the gh to help u with bodybuilding goals then ur gonna have to commit to running minimum 8 iu's EVERYDAY, for years, not months.

my advice would be to wait til you've reached a level with your physique that u NEED it... but if ur currently walking around at 5'10 250 and 10% then ur good to go... but if ur more like 180, then i'd suggest just running gear, eat a shit load and train, train train

Back