is insulin worth messing with

albertaboy720

I've been researching insulin for cutting cycles.is it worth useing. Its free to me so I want to experiment with it after I do more research and get some input from some pros.

haha no its not worth using unless you do a fuckton of research and actually know what you are doing as you can literally *kill* yourself with it.

Maybe, if you are a very smart and very serious b-builder who has a lot of training behind you and has excellent knowledge and pro dr care. But you can die easily, so you better know exactly what you are doing, not based on opinions off a site like this!

I know people who do it and they cycle it on and off in 3 week rotation. It seems that the amount used varies from person to person, and it is largely trial and error. At the end of the day be honest and think about the risk versus the benefit here. If you use test and take to much you aromitize to little you just do not grow enough or you get other performance issues do to the compounds that you stack with it. With insulin if you get that wrong you may become diabetic, dead, in a coma if your lucky. If you get it right yeah, you get serious pumps and load your muscles with nutrients. I do not think anyone should do this with out an md in your corner.

For your own good don't "experiment" with insulin. The more is better mindset could kill you with insulin. I am no pro, but have experience with it. Insulin is not used for getting lean.
A lot of people will add body fat while taking
it. It is used as super-transporter of nutrients. When you take it, your blood sugar will hit the dirt. (the danger of dying if you don't bring your blood sugar back up)
The hunger rush caused by taking insulin
is like no other. When I took it (post workout) I ate at least 200-300 grams
of carbs. BTW I would never do it again
or recommend it to anyone. Proceed with caution.

I've been researching insulin for cutting cycles.is it worth useing. Its free to me so I want to experiment with it after I do more research and get some input from some pros.

Agreed^^^ trust me as a medical professional. You don't wanna mess with insulin. Hell even the diabetics I pick up can't seem to get it right. And believe me it doesn't take much of a mess up to put you in a diabetic coma. If you want a boost for your work out try using something like NO-Explode or some other vaso dialator. It will give you the pump you want for your w/o and then be gone.

You're gonna hear alot of scary stories about Insulin... kind of like stories told of the HORRIBLE sides of Tren.

Not discounting its dangers, just saying, like anything, if used properly, and under proper care, it is the most anabolic thing out there besides food.

With that being said, Slin is not used for cutting in the sense that you are asking. I have seen it used during show preps, but that is under the care of a nutritionist who knows how to use it and the benefits/dangers involved. Also, and most importantly, Slin doesn't discriminate. It will transport everything to the muscles, including fat, this is why most people get it wrong. 200g of carbs can turn into a mess if not timed properly.

I used it off and on a few times with high doses of GH with great results, but even checking blood glucose and getting my timing dead on, i still went hypo a few times and it ain't any fun. I wouldn't suggest, and don't offer ways to do it, to anyone unless i know them and they really need it. I could almost bet you don't.

Hope this helps more than the typical 'scare tactics' without any explanation other than "you could die".

I've used it a bunch of times, humalog and humalin-r as part of mass cycles, all different doses up to 3 shots per day and never felt like I got much from it at all. I think I was a little fuller but am sure I didnt gain any mass from it

thanks for the input.and ya its scarey stuff but its hard to ignor how usefull post workout use can be or with gh.its to interesting not to ask or know.but i wont use it for my wifes sake and my kids because of the risk.

to me insulin is best used post cycle for combat against cortisol and strength loss. Yes i have used slin and am not just saying this second hand. Insulin is and can be very dangerous . IF YOU DONT USE IT PROPERLY. Just from my own honest experience with slin, i tried it even though i might not have been ready and found it to not be near as scary as most guys are going to tell you. I will admit that if you do not have your nutrition timing down with slin it can get scary quick tho. I went hypo a couple of times and learned my lesson there. Insulin is also great on cycle but only if your really lookin to bulk cause just like rjh90210 said, slin does not discriminate and you will put on at least a little fat. This however can be minimized once you have gotten used to the drug and realize u can go slightly lower with ur carbs then u previously thought. Ive never used it with GH but could see myself in the future doing so

Back