Is Intermittent Fasting The Fastest Way To Lose Bellyfat?

Intermittent fasting works great for dietary compliance. Eating bigger meals with a lower frequency is more satiating than smaller meals. The fasting part increases leptin sensitivity. That's your satiety hormone. There is a physiological and scientic explanation for the advantages of intermittent fasting. At the end of the day, what matters most is that you are watching your calories and hitting your macro nutrient requirements. Conventional diet and IF both work well. It's a matter of preference, but most importantly, it's a matter of consistency. Try out different diets and see what you enjoy most, but always stick to the basic rules of thermodynamics and bodybuilding. Watch your calories and get your macros in. IF is not a joke, people DO try using different diets, and when they forget the basic principles of thermodynamics is when they run into failure. I've done both IF and conventional dieting. I prefer conventional for bulking and IF for cutting. They both work.

well i wanted to know your thoughts on it.... as far as burning fat, i wasnt aware of the glycemic index factor actually i thought there was absolutely no concern for GI

as i understood carb loading, is that you eat 30g of carbs for 10 days, then after that, you eat no carbs until after your workout, then you eat about 2g carbs per lb of body weight, and according to what i was reading, simple carbs work the best,

durring the 10 days of low carb eating you switch your body over to become a fat burner, and after you'll go to bed full and bloated, but wake up leaner and leaner... well thats the idea

Don't bother with this mickey mouse bullshit. Just focus on your caloric intake and macros. I PROMISE, you will burn fat. Just be consistent. Throw in some LIGHT cardio and focus on maintaining your lifts. You will keep most of your muscle if you can keep your strength. If you get too tired or weak, up the calories a bit. Play around with the caloric deficit and find a good balance. If you feel tired or weak, try consuming caffeine around your training. People worry about these fancy diet approaches and miss the basic principles of dieting and that's when they fail. Good luck my friend, you have all the tools you need.

Find it funny how people throw around "mr.olympia" shit around here. Jay Cutler does cardio every single morning first thing. And sometimes twice a day. Lots of fat asses would say cardio twice a day would be too much.

I cant point to studies but i can say for me personally intermittent fasting worked well . I lost 5lbs body fat in about 3 weeks with about 25-35 cardio a day + workouts.

Intermittent eating or fasting is healthy. It allows your body to rest and heal itself. Accompany fasting with abdominal exercises.

Back