My first Clenbuterol cycle

GymJunkieTasha

I'm 5'3" and weight 119 lbs. I'm a female btw. I decided to take clenbuterol because I have some some stubborn deposits of fat which are just not going like around my lower tummy area, sides(love handles), triceps and upper thighs. There's not much fat but fat is still fat. I'm listing my diet and workout schedule below so that you can get an idea about how I should go about Clenbuterol and give me necessary advice as it's my first time and I'm a little scared as I've heard a lot of negative reviews about clen.

Breakfast-Fruits/salad
Lunch-wheat tortilla and vegetables
Post workout-whey protein
Dinner-cornflakes/oats

Mon- Biceps, Triceps and chest: 25mins cardio, 400 upper abs exercises(4 different kinds of crunches including decline bench crunches, crunches with 5kg weight etc), Dumbbell curl, hammer, barbell curl, pulley push down, one arm dumbbell, triceps extension, push-ups, chest press, fly and incline bench/flat bench dumbbell(4 sets of 25 each)

Tuesday- Back and shoulders: 25mins cardio, 400 lower abs exercises, side lateral(reverse grips, back grip and front grip; 4 sets of 25 each), seated rowing(4 sets of 25), dumbbell kickback, front raises, side raises, and shoulder press.

Wednesday- lower body: 25mins cardio, 400 upper abs exercises(4 different kinds of crunches including decline bench crunches, crunches with 5kg weight etc), 200 squats, hamstring curl(4 sets of 25), leg extension(4 sets of 25) and leg press(4 sets of 25)

Thursday- Mon rep

Friday- Tuesday rep

Saturday- Wednesday rep

Sunday- Off

Here's my clen cycle:
Mon- 20mg
Tues- 40mg
Thurs- 60mg
Fri - 80mg
Sat- 100mg
Sun- 120mg
Mon- 120mg
Tues- 100mg
Wed- 80mg
Thurs-60mg
Fri- 40mg
Sat- 20mg
Then a week off and then I will start with the same cycle again. I have 200 tablets so, I guess I'll keep up with the cycle for around 2 months. It's been two days since I've been taking clen. I took 40mg today, so far I've experienced negligible shivering of hands and increase in body temperature. Any advice guys?

My first Clenbuterol cycle, some advice ladies?

I'm 5'3" and weight 119 lbs. I'm a female btw. I decided to take clenbuterol because I have some some stubborn deposits of fat which are just not going like around my lower tummy area, sides(love handles), triceps and upper thighs. There's not much fat but fat is still fat. I'm listing my diet and workout schedule below so that you can get an idea about how I should go about Clenbuterol and give me necessary advice as it's my first time and I'm a little scared as I've heard a lot of negative reviews about clen.

Breakfast-Fruits/salad
Dinner-cornflakes/oats

Mon- Biceps, Triceps and chest: 25mins cardio, 400 upper abs exercises(4 different kinds of crunches including decline bench crunches, crunches with 5kg weight etc), Dumbbell curl, hammer, barbell curl, pulley push down, one arm dumbbell, triceps extension, push-ups, chest press, fly and incline bench/flat bench dumbbell(4 sets of 25 each)

Tuesday- Back and shoulders: 25mins cardio, 400 lower abs exercises, side lateral(reverse grips, back grip and front grip; 4 sets of 25 each), seated rowing(4 sets of 25), dumbbell kickback, front raises, side raises, and shoulder press.

Wednesday- lower body: 25mins cardio, 400 upper abs exercises(4 different kinds of crunches including decline bench crunches, crunches with 5kg weight etc), 200 squats, hamstring curl(4 sets of 25), leg extension(4 sets of 25) and leg press(4 sets of 25)

Thursday- Mon rep

Friday- Tuesday rep

Saturday- Wednesday rep

Sunday- Off

Here's my clen cycle:
Mon- 20mg
Tues- 40mg
Thurs- 60mg
Fri - 80mg
Sat- 100mg
Sun- 120mg
Mon- 120mg
Tues- 100mg
Wed- 80mg
Thurs-60mg
Fri- 40mg
Sat- 20mg
Then a week off and then I will start with the same cycle again. I have 200 tablets so, I guess I'll keep up with the cycle for around 2 months. It's been two days since I've been taking clen. I took 40mg today, so far I've experienced negligible shivering of hands and increase in body temperature. Any advice guys?

First Clenbuterol cycle, any advice?

Breakfast-Fruits/salad
Dinner-cornflakes/oats

Thursday- Mon rep

Friday- Tuesday rep

Saturday- Wednesday rep

Sunday- Off

Here's my clen cycle:
Mon- 20mg
Tues- 40mg
Thurs- 60mg
Fri - 80mg
Sat- 100mg
Sun- 120mg
Mon- 120mg
Tues- 100mg
Wed- 80mg
Thurs-60mg
Fri- 40mg
Sat- 20mg

You dont need to taper clen up and down.
Id start at 20 and see how it goes. Use a thermometer and check body temp - thats the indication its working. Use the minimun you need ..you could be working up to WAY over what u need with your protocol. After 2 weeks or so you will either need to take 2 weeks off , or take ketotifen at night before bed (1mg). Take 2x/day Take first thing in am and then again no later than 6 pm . I hope that is helpful.

My advice is don't take that shit. Clen will basically dehydrate you and screw with your heart functions... that is all. You can carb cycle or keto diet to lose the unwanted fat and not risk having A-Fib or a Cardiac Arrest.

Hi

I'm the same as you! Stubborn lower belly. Your diet is rubbish... Seriously. Clen is over rated, do an hour daily of cardio heart rate 130..

You eat nothing!! I had a diet done for me for cutting from mr universe which was 7 meals.. Where is your protein? Carbs? Fats? Seriously, clen is not what you need. Eat more to lose weight. Do some diet research or get someone who knows to do it for you it's worth the money

I don't see Taurine or Potassium in your diet in combats the clenbuterol you will still receive the shakes but it wears off as you advance your cycle. I would sugguest getting this.... Its cheap too.
Also you do not need to taper as stated above. I would not go out to the dose you are suggesting I would go to 80mcg-100 mcg tops for women/bodyweight.. Higher doses does not mean greater results. Its going to come down to diet,sleep,cardio. I am very familiar with clen and T3

Also you are going Too high and too fast to get at that level of the mcg level you suggested. After 2 weeks I would start taking benadryl . Let us see some before and after photos. Always curious on results from clen i seen wonders if properly done right! Good luck

tuarine is very important with clenbuterol as it sucks all of it out of you,and the taurine will help the cramps that comes with clen.

Would it help if I add bananas in my diet? Since they have potassium. I was thinking of going upto 140mcg on Sunday...is this too high? What dosage would you suggest? I havent had the shakes till now as such...I had 40mcg yesterday and today i'll go upto 60mcg. Some people had told me that clen causes problem in sleep but i've been sleeping normally without any problems.

what i would do is go up 20mcg every 3-4 days, clen can fuck you up so be very careful. if you took 40 mcg yesterday and going to 60 mcg today, stay at that dose for 3-4 days. you do not weigh so much. I would not go over 100 mcg. stay at that level. After 2 weeks start taking bendryl every day 2x per day. it cleans the receptors. Get the taurine! About the potassium, get the potassium pills they are cheap for one they don't have sugar. bananas have sugar and diet your key. Another thing increase your protein drink water non stop and you will see wonders you will have to go the bathroom but the results will be amazing!

Last edited:
Would it help if I add bananas in my diet? Since they have potassium. I was thinking of going upto 140mcg on Sunday...is this too high? What dosage would you suggest? I havent had the shakes till now as such...I had 40mcg yesterday and today i'll go upto 60mcg. Some people had told me that clen causes problem in sleep but i've been sleeping normally without any problems.

It would help if you simply added PROTEIN to your diet --meaning at every meal not just 1 shake.

Would help to see pics -- I assume you are NOT figure/fitness/bikini competitor?

A topical yohimbine HCL gel could come in handy if you truly only do have "Not much fat"

just stubborn, hoarding areas...

-Matt

Well, I just had 60 mcg today and i'm experiencing shivering, shaking, feeling really cold( strange, because its not cold where I live), slight disorientation, numbness and sore body, is this normal? Usually side effects of clen is listed as sweating and rise in temperature, so its weird that i'm feeling cold right? I'm thinking of quitting clen. Would thatbe the right decision?
And no, i'm not a fitness/ figure/ bikini competitor. I'll upload some of my pictures soon so that you'll get what subborn areas i'm talking about

Well, I just had 60 mcg today and i'm experiencing shivering, shaking, feeling really cold( strange, because its not cold where I live), slight disorientation, numbness and sore body, is this normal? Usually side effects of clen is listed as sweating and rise in temperature, so its weird that i'm feeling cold right? I'm thinking of quitting clen. Would thatbe the right decision?
And no, i'm not a fitness/ figure/ bikini competitor. I'll upload some of my pictures soon so that you'll get what subborn areas i'm talking about

Drop the clen... I'm serious. I don't care who is advocating the stuff, it is BAD for you, short and long term. You not going to burn fat with a pill, it is diet and cardio... and diet, diet, diet.

I think I'm going to give up on Clen. The side effects were bad today! I couldnt breath properly for five mins after gym this evening...Anyway, here's how my tummy portion looks at the moment...Yeah, I kind of have two pack abs and still have a lower tummy and sides along with it. Which is why I'm frustrated. I barely consume 500-600 calories a day so, I don't get why my weight is not reducing any more.

Yeah I guess Clen was a bad idea. I had 60mg today as it was my third day...I experienced shivering, shortness of breath, sore body, tremors, slight disorientation, nausea and I felt cold throughout the day(It's not cold where I stay and it's strange because one of the side effects of Clen is sweating). I don't think it was worth all this trouble. I need to work on my diet as I'm feeling a bit weak these days. I guess I'll be adding lots of veggies. What's your diet basically? Maybe I can take some tips :)

Back