My first Clenbuterol cycle

you got up to 60 mcg way to fast, it takes about week and half to get to 60 mcg, drop the dose from 60 mcg to 40 mcg or 20 mcg and build back up , or quit all together!

you will still have the clen shakes because it takes few days to get out of your system. Also you are not taking taurine i assume or potassium, this will combat your shakes, your calories seem very low to me? I am not sure what women's calorie count should be. Also protein is very key to all diets it needs to be increase by food and protein shakes.

I only get the shakes from clen even at 120mcg so I tolerate it well. My diet changes daily..
Goes between 1500 cals 5 days and 2000
Cals 2 days. 50% protein of cals always.

Example of a fat day:(some days amounts different)

Meal 1: half cup egg whites & 3 whole eggs, 3rd cup
Of oats dry
Meal 2: 30g whey isolate, 3 rice cakes
Meal 3: 150g salmon or steak
Meal 4: 100g chicken & 1 tbls peanut butter
Meal 5: 125g lean minced beef & 80g potato
Meal 6: 100g chicken & 1 tbsp peanut butter
Meal 7. Half cup egg whites & 2 whole eggs

Higher carb day:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites & half cup oats
Meal 2. 30g whey isolate & 150g grapes
Meal 3: 125g chicken & 4 rice cakes
Meal 4,5 & 6- 125g chicken & 3/4 cup whole grain rice
Meal 7: 30g whey isolate & 100g apple

Now look at your diet... Oh and 1 cheat meal per week. Cardio daily & every body part trained once a week.. And guess what? I still hold fat on my belly.

When I come off gear I ease of the diet just to let myself relax before going back on something. I want to compete next year so need to get working harder with no "relax time"...

I suggest u pay for someone to do you a diet..

How do you measure out the dosage for liquid clen? The chart with 20 mcg, etc. seems to refer to pills, but I have no idea how to administer an oral dose. Help, anyone?

Only one person touched on the most important thing, that her diet is real bad! 500 calories has you in starvation mode, you should be on about 3 times that much. Why are the men all telling you about your cycle when they should be helping you come to terms with your eating. That is the problem and clen won't help a bad diet. Come over to the women's section where you'll get the advice tailored for a woman. Don't rely on drugs to do what you should be getting right in the kitchen.

No offense.
Your diet is terrible
Clen gives me hectic anxiety makes you think bad shits hapoening when its not really that bad.
You do have to taper up and taper down, so dont listen to that comment.
I would run it 21 days on 2 weeks off, you get your best results in the sexond week (peak).
Also the photo.you sent, that isnt stubborn bf thats just bodyfat you havent worked hard enough to lose.

I know.its harsh but its true

Trust me i've tried hard enough...its been six months since I started working out...I was 141 lbs and from there i've refuced to 114 lbs. I am working, so I rush to gym right after work(7pm) and work out for around two hours. My schedule is listed above. It's just since past one and a halfmonth i've stopped reducing any further weight...and yes I keep changing my excercises so that my body doesn't get used to the same old excercises. I honestly dont know what else to do.
You could say that I haven't been doing it in the correct way but its completely unfair to say that I haven't been working hard enough.

Last edited:
I'm certainly going to change my diet now. But i'm not exactly sure how to go about it...so yeah i'll go over to the woman's section to discuss about diet and ways to achieve a washboard tummy. Thanks!

are you a vegetarian ? Your not eating enough, your probaly putting your body in starving mode, which is why its holding onto what it can.

One of the biggest things for controlling those areas, is controlling glucose levels( blood sugar). Cornflakes being really bad for it, and your eating them so late, Stick to WHOLE grains, replace the cornflakes with All-Bran.

I would also add smaller snacks throughout the day, nuts, cheeses, also i heard that there is a ingredient in apples that stimulates fat loss, i forgot what its called though, but adding an apple to a preworkout they said could help with fat loss.

good luck

I think I'm going to give up on Clen. The side effects were bad today! I couldnt breath properly for five mins after gym this evening...Anyway, here's how my tummy portion looks at the moment...Yeah, I kind of have two pack abs and still have a lower tummy and sides along with it. Which is why I'm frustrated. I barely consume 500-600 calories a day so, I don't get why my weight is not reducing any more.

Good for you. 500-600 cal's a day is prolly why you not losing. You need to increase the caloric intake a bit with good clean foods and do cardio 3-4x a week... FUCK CLEN!!!! Clen will only dehydrate you, you will NOT burn fat on Clen.

I'm not really a vegetarian...I eat chicken or meat once a week during my cheat days. I guess i'll replace cornflakes with all bran. My daily sugar consumption is negligible as I have cornflakes and oats without sugar. I do have lot of apples as my breakfast is mainly comprised of fruits. Due to my liw calorie diet I have less energy for cardio...so I do cardio for only 25mins and do around one and a half hour weight training.

I don't mean not working hard enough sorry, I bet you sweat it up hard but to be honest diet is everything I've only had my diet in check since january and I've Probley had the best results in those months than the 3 years of training prior.
Lean meats, complex carbs, greens, no sauces or additives, eggs, supplements, nuts, avocado
6-9 meals a day.

MattyIce.... You mad? Clen destroys fat end of discussion

Clen DOES destroy fat from everything ive seen, and it in no way is a dryer,,, that would be Winstrol (winny) haha

Op, it's possible to train hard, be spinning your wheels and not change a damn thing. If your actual form and intensity isnt hitting the mark, neither will your results. You need a decent amount of calories to fuel your body, not just for training, but for all the processes that go on by a second by second basis, that we don't even think about. Well done for you losing the weight, it's not easy. Don't switch to all bran at night, that's just as bad as corn flakes. Still full of sugar if you read the ingredients and not a healthy food stuff. Stick with whole foods, natural foods. Also, you don't need to spend 2 hours training. You can do a 30min session if you're intense enough it will kick your arse and burn up calories like no other. Sometimes I only do 15 mins in a day and do it real intense using whole body movements (I have 2 kids one of which is a one year old baby) time is of the essence. When I'm done my lungs are burning, like literally trying to jump out my chest to get more oxygen and my muscles are screaming. I challenge myself and your training should be like that most of the time. You need lighter days to not over do it. But one hour is good for most, you can't be intense enough in 2 hours.

First things first - change your eating because it's hurting your progress and energy output.

I don't mean not working hard enough sorry, I bet you sweat it up hard but to be honest diet is everything I've only had my diet in check since january and I've Probley had the best results in those months than the 3 years of training prior.
Lean meats, complex carbs, greens, no sauces or additives, eggs, supplements, nuts, avocado
6-9 meals a day.

MattyIce.... You mad? Clen destroys fat end of discussion

The discussion was over before it started. No it doesn't. If I were mad, it would be that people like you advocate using the shit, and you have no real knowledge of what you are saying, or who you are talking to. She could have any sort of health problem, would it matter to you? Being safe is key my man... and clen is BAD shit. I know this for fact.

Clen DOES destroy fat from everything ive seen, and it in no way is a dryer,,, that would be Winstrol (winny) haha

Well then you try clen and tell us how much fat you lose. Make sure you test BF% in a dunk tank before and after. Clen has basically the same effect as caffeine or ephdra...it is all crap. Don't post shit about what you "seen"... that is bullshit. What do you know? Not shit, from what I can tell. Thanks.

Op, it's possible to train hard, be spinning your wheels and not change a damn thing. If your actual form and intensity isnt hitting the mark, neither will your results. You need a decent amount of calories to fuel your body, not just for training, but for all the processes that go on by a second by second basis, that we don't even think about. Well done for you losing the weight, it's not easy. Don't switch to all bran at night, that's just as bad as corn flakes. Still full of sugar if you read the ingredients and not a healthy food stuff. Stick with whole foods, natural foods. Also, you don't need to spend 2 hours training. You can do a 30min session if you're intense enough it will kick your arse and burn up calories like no other. Sometimes I only do 15 mins in a day and do it real intense using whole body movements (I have 2 kids one of which is a one year old baby) time is of the essence. When I'm done my lungs are burning, like literally trying to jump out my chest to get more oxygen and my muscles are screaming. I challenge myself and your training should be like that most of the time. You need lighter days to not over do it. But one hour is good for most, you can't be intense enough in 2 hours.

First things first - change your eating because it's hurting your progress and energy output.

this...

Thats commendable....to look like that after having two kids. Can you please share your workout schedule and diet with me? I can definitely take some help from that and design a diet and work out schedule for myself. It just gets frustrating when I work hard in gym and control my diet and still dont get results since past one and a half month :(

Back