My first Clenbuterol cycle

Thats commendable....to look like that after having two kids. Can you please share your workout schedule and diet with me? I can definitely take some help from that and design a diet and work out schedule for myself. It just gets frustrating when I work hard in gym and control my diet and still dont get results since past one and a half month :(

Everyone is right about your diet. As for the stalled progress, AFTER you fix your diet take 3-4 weeks off from trying to slim down and eat maintenance calories on your days off and just slightly, slightly above maintenance on your training days (150-300 cal). Then go back to trying to cut. I know it's difficult to wait so long, but your body can only be in caloric deficit for so long. After the 3-4 weeks is over, go back to cutting, but don't just drop your calories all at once - drop them by 50-100 per week or add 5min to your cardio (up to 40m max) each week. I prefer to drop calories one week, add cardio the next, drop again, add cardio, etc. You don't need a drastic reduction to see good results with a proper diet & training (I don't exceed 1 hour with weights and 30m with cardio, ever. Keep it short, keep it intense).

Meat on your cheat days only? That to me is an indication that you are not getting as much protein as you should be.

P.S. When you cut, a cheat day or high calorie day every 7-14 days (dependent on progress) can be very beneficial to your goals.

My advice is don't take that shit. Clen will basically dehydrate you and screw with your heart functions... that is all. You can carb cycle or keto diet to lose the unwanted fat and not risk having A-Fib or a Cardiac Arrest.

your going to get one more warning than your gone...

Well then you try clen and tell us how much fat you lose. Make sure you test BF% in a dunk tank before and after. Clen has basically the same effect as caffeine or ephdra...it is all crap. Don't post shit about what you "seen"... that is bullshit. What do you know? Not shit, from what I can tell. Thanks.

they do not even work on all the same receptors.....

you have to tone down your comments, you are just bashing people left and right along with your BS, its gonna stop.

you dont like clen and think its bad for you? then say just that. " i dont like clen and think its bs and bad" then MOVE ON unless you have some thing worth while to post, maybe a study even!
and leave the rest of us that have used it and read hundreds of research studies, to keep on reading without having to see your worthless BS in every clen thread.

You dont even understand the compound yet have SOOO much to say.

My advice is don't take that shit. Clen will basically dehydrate you and screw with your heart functions... that is all. You can carb cycle or keto diet to lose the unwanted fat and not risk having A-Fib or a Cardiac Arrest.

That is all?

if i see any more BS after this day from you with all your unfounded and hurtful info, I may have to give you a time out

Thats commendable....to look like that after having two kids. Can you please share your workout schedule and diet with me? I can definitely take some help from that and design a diet and work out schedule for myself. It just gets frustrating when I work hard in gym and control my diet and still dont get results since past one and a half month :(

Thanks girl ;) that is after baby number one, not number 2. I look ok for having two babies but not quite as tight as that yet. My goals are different to yours and I don't think you could do what I do because your focus is weight loss. My focus is strength and skill set, getting in shape for me is just my diet, none of my training is about weight loss.

You have to find what works best for you and do it with intensity. But trust me you have to find the right diet for yourself also. When you have that you'll be amazed how much less working out/cardio you need to do in order to be in shape!

Check out 3j in the diet section, he can give you a rough breakdown of what you need to do and he can tell you how to go about it. Clen won't work without other bases covered.

Good luck ;)

That is all?

if i see any more BS after this day from you with all your unfounded and hurtful info, I may have to give you a time out

No offense to you, but I have a great understanding and knowledge of many compounds. I have a medical degree to back up my statement. Please provide info of scholarly research showing where clenbuterol burns fat without dehydrating your body and has no harmful side effects. I'll gladly say nothing else on the subject. Sorry I offended you bro, just trying to help somebody. For all we know, she could have a heart problem and freaking die... it is possible. I nearly lost a good friend of mine due to clen use. Sorry if I am adimant in wanting to help others. Thanks man... sorry again...

Thanks girl ;) that is after baby number one, not number 2. I look ok for having two babies but not quite as tight as that yet. My goals are different to yours and I don't think you could do what I do because your focus is weight loss. My focus is strength and skill set, getting in shape for me is just my diet, none of my training is about weight loss.

You have to find what works best for you and do it with intensity. But trust me you have to find the right diet for yourself also. When you have that you'll be amazed how much less working out/cardio you need to do in order to be in shape!

Check out 3j in the diet section, he can give you a rough breakdown of what you need to do and he can tell you how to go about it. Clen won't work without other bases covered.

Good luck ;)
Inspiring indeed :) I will certainly check out 3j in the diet section in order to make a proper diet chart for myself! I changed my workout a bit today...I used to do 2-3 body parts and 25 mins cardio before....but today I did around 45-50 mins cardio, one body part and 30 mins abdominal exercises. Does that sound better? My main aim is actually not to loose weight but to loose all the excess fat. I hope I'll get there some day....And I guess for me clen was a bad idea...It's been just six months since I started working out...I guess I should give my body at least an year to tone up before trying out all this. Side effects were pretty harsh on me...I was in office the day I took 60mcg and I felt awful and couldnt even concentrate on my work.

Ps: I had black coffee before hitting the gym. That's good for loosing fat right? I was thinking I can have black coffee before workout for four days in a row and then take two days off from black coffee and then have it again for four days...you know like a cycle. Would that be a good idea?

Last edited:
Everyone is right about your diet. As for the stalled progress, AFTER you fix your diet take 3-4 weeks off from trying to slim down and eat maintenance calories on your days off and just slightly, slightly above maintenance on your training days (150-300 cal). Then go back to trying to cut. I know it's difficult to wait so long, but your body can only be in caloric deficit for so long. After the 3-4 weeks is over, go back to cutting, but don't just drop your calories all at once - drop them by 50-100 per week or add 5min to your cardio (up to 40m max) each week. I prefer to drop calories one week, add cardio the next, drop again, add cardio, etc. You don't need a drastic reduction to see good results with a proper diet & training (I don't exceed 1 hour with weights and 30m with cardio, ever. Keep it short, keep it intense).

Meat on your cheat days only? That to me is an indication that you are not getting as much protein as you should be.

P.S. When you cut, a cheat day or high calorie day every 7-14 days (dependent on progress) can be very beneficial to your goals.

Thanks for the advice:) I did 45-50 mins cardio today. I'll be making a new chart for myself. I have a cheat day once a week though...and I do eat like a maniac on that day as I used to be pretty deprived on the rest of the days(could that be the reason for static weight?) I'll be doing 45-50mins cardio and around an hour of weight training from now on. Is cardio good for loosing excess fat?

I don't mean not working hard enough sorry, I bet you sweat it up hard but to be honest diet is everything I've only had my diet in check since january and I've Probley had the best results in those months than the 3 years of training prior.
Lean meats, complex carbs, greens, no sauces or additives, eggs, supplements, nuts, avocado
6-9 meals a day.

MattyIce.... You mad? Clen destroys fat end of discussion

I'll be adding nuts to my diet. Avocados are not available where I live....And yes I'll also add egg whites, brown bread and grilled chicken. Is muesli fattening? Or is it good to add in, in the diet?

No offense to you, but I have a great understanding and knowledge of many compounds. I have a medical degree to back up my statement. Please provide info of scholarly research showing where clenbuterol burns fat without dehydrating your body and has no harmful side effects. I'll gladly say nothing else on the subject. Sorry I offended you bro, just trying to help somebody. For all we know, she could have a heart problem and freaking die... it is possible. I nearly lost a good friend of mine due to clen use. Sorry if I am adimant in wanting to help others. Thanks man... sorry again...

Put up or shut up... show something that supports your contentions. I dont give a fvck if you are Dr sanjay Gupta...your talking out your ass. Show me something. Ill go right down the line with you , every physiological effect that occurs upon administration of clenbuterol (and other b2 agonists). Then ill show you clinical trials on 200 people that lasted a year administering a long acting beta 2 agonist where there no ZERO adverse cardiovascular effects observed. Talking shit or doing shit bro --which is it ? So far you have just talked shit ....

Thanks for the advice:) I did 45-50 mins cardio today. I'll be making a new chart for myself. I have a cheat day once a week though...and I do eat like a maniac on that day as I used to be pretty deprived on the rest of the days(could that be the reason for static weight?) I'll be doing 45-50mins cardio and around an hour of weight training from now on. Is cardio good for loosing excess fat?

When you start cutting again I would go 45m or less on weights (this includes abs). Try circuit training - you basically smash everything back to back then take a break (can rock 5-6 exercise for 4 sets in less than 30m no problem - works with body part splits or full body) and use big compound movements. Then do cardio on days you don't weight train (first thing in the morning on either an empty stomach or with a shake in your belly).

Start your cardio at 20-25m and bump up from there every 1-2 weeks (make sure you warm up and cool down). If you start at 45-50m your already maxed out on how much cardio you should EVER do (unless your goal is marathon training). Once your body adapts to 45m, you can only make changes by decreasing your calories and it will lead to another crash.

You would benefit from 3-4 days of cardio a week and 3 weight training sessions. Try and mix up the cardio between intense intervals, steady state and beginner-intermediate plyometrics. The key is not to over do it and allow your body proper time to recover, otherwise over training becomes an issue.

P.S. Keep it short and intense. If your working hard you should be out of the gym in 1-1.5 hours maximum (excluding warm up, cool down and flexibility work).

then this must be why you have tunnel vision.

That are researching it use use in POSITIVE effects in th ehear, under some conditions.
could Clen mes with your heart? yes so can toomuch coffee or other stims.
but the way you are going about your opinion is wrong. and alot of your points are also.

just tone it down. say you almost lost some one to clen use and how you feel.
dont post stuff like you are.
its like the "reefer madness" type thing, thats what you are doing. you are NOT educating, dont try to push your personal thought INTO people ignoring the other side, you are wrong.

and if any one ever has a medical condition OF COURSE they should not use clen if it may affect it the same goes to many thing.

again , take a look at the other side.
you take it personal because of your friend.
your friend may have been making some mistakes as well and we have no idea what his medical hisorty is or if he was ABUSING the clen.

Clen CAN and is used safely and effectivly in HUINDREDS.
If you dont like it STAY OUT OF THE clen threads THREADS!
Im nto having you muck up every thread with BS. (it is BS for the most part)

add that you almost lost some one, but dont go spreading lies like you are off of ONE case.
i can show you a bunch of people that died from drinking WATER!.
Im not going to say dont drink water, im going to say LEARN what you are doing because WATER can safely be used!
you are unfounded on your personal feelings and exp, ignoring the rest and the many studies and reports (thats what you are doing)

When you start cutting again I would go 45m or less on weights (this includes abs). Try circuit training - you basically smash everything back to back then take a break (can rock 5-6 exercise for 4 sets in less than 30m no problem - works with body part splits or full body) and use big compound movements. Then do cardio on days you don't weight train (first thing in the morning on either an empty stomach or with a shake in your belly).

Start your cardio at 20-25m and bump up from there every 1-2 weeks (make sure you warm up and cool down). If you start at 45-50m your already maxed out on how much cardio you should EVER do (unless your goal is marathon training). Once your body adapts to 45m, you can only make changes by decreasing your calories and it will lead to another crash.

You would benefit from 3-4 days of cardio a week and 3 weight training sessions. Try and mix up the cardio between intense intervals, steady state and beginner-intermediate plyometrics. The key is not to over do it and allow your body proper time to recover, otherwise over training becomes an issue.

P.S. Keep it short and intense. If your working hard you should be out of the gym in 1-1.5 hours maximum (excluding warm up, cool down and flexibility work).

Are super sets and circuit training the same thing? At times I've stayed on gym for 3 hours! My trainer used to make me overwork...He used to make me do concentration dumbbells and kick back dumbbells with 7.5kg weight(I started to get these prominent biceps...well I still have them and I'm not able to get rid of them...they are 11inches and all I wanted were fat free arms)! And no I'm into body building I just want to be fit and get rid of the fat. Now I rarely go above 2kg(3 kg only for kickback dumbbells and triceps extension) My workout schedule and diet are such a mess right now! I just want to bring everything under order. Is it okay to do one body part per day? Like triceps on Monday, Chest on Tuesday, lower body on wednesday and so on along with different intensity levels of cardio on different days.

Now lets stop cluttering up this girls thread!
I certainly got a lot of information on Clen though haha. I guess it might be right for many people...but somehow it doesnt seem right for me (such a pity because I spent around 65$ on it) The side effects really scared me. I experienced slight numbness in my pinky finger and facial muscles and of course the shaking was there but that was bearable. It was the numbness that freaked me out. I do want to continue with the clen but the bad rep it got from people here really scared me off. I started with protein shake only three months back so you can imagine how big of a step it was for me to go for clen.

Put up or shut up... show something that supports your contentions. I dont give a fvck if you are Dr sanjay Gupta...your talking out your ass. Show me something. Ill go right down the line with you , every physiological effect that occurs upon administration of clenbuterol (and other b2 agonists). Then ill show you clinical trials on 200 people that lasted a year administering a long acting beta 2 agonist where there no ZERO adverse cardiovascular effects observed. Talking shit or doing shit bro --which is it ? So far you have just talked shit ....

What clinical trial are you referring to? Genuinely interested in reading this.

Hahaha I love "medical background" students or graduates. Clenbuterol works. When I got fatter cause I was trying to get big, I also developped a gut.
I went on a cutting diet (high protein, low carb) + clen, + slow cardio and resistance training.
I had abs in 3 and a half weeks. So please Dr., please show me how this doesn't work.
I also have my girlfriend on a lower dose of it because it gets rid of her asthma symptoms, she doesnt even have to take her pumps anymore and hasn't had a single asthma attack in a year (usually would have 3 or 4 of them a year).

Fuck doctors, fuck general practitioners, fuck all of you health professionals, you just take what they teach you in school and apply it to everything. You are no better then a robot, there are many examples of this.

-Taking women off hormone therapy and putting them on anti-depressants thus ruining their lives.
-Not wanting to write testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) scripts because you are under assumption that testosterone will come back by itself in a few months
-Being condescendant assholes
-Never listening, always taking money, patients have to lie to you because you will judge them instead of helping them.
-General Practitioners are scum, usually men/women that wanted to be called "DR" and don't give a shit about human life or well-being

My girlfriend is a pharmacology student and what they teach her is incredible in terms of how wrong it is and even she admits it.

I wouldnt have muslie i would have oats.. and brown bread has a fair bit of sodium.. dat dere water retention

OP, I would increase my protein with chicken, meat, tuna, protein shakes, eating less doesn't= losing pounds, drink alot of water! Did you quit taking the clen or decrease the dose? did you start taking taurine.

Back