Is my gear legit? From IP China Labs

Acesopro

Ordered from IP China Labs. The brand is British Dragon.

Been getting mixed reviews about these folks.

I've heard they are underdosed and their Anavar is actually a low dosed DBol!

Here are some pics for your evaluation. They are holographic if you can't tell.

Sorry, it won't let me post the images! Just copy and paste the links please.

Test-E 25mL Bottles Front View - 2 bottles have more liquid than the other 2! :(
i52.tinypic.com/2cdc2ky.jpg

Test-E 25mL Bottles Side View
i51.tinypic.com/29mr9n8.jpg

Test-E 25mL Bottles Cap View
i51.tinypic.com/2epsjvc.jpg

Tren/EQ 25mL Bottles Front View
i56.tinypic.com/24y4lug.jpg

Tren/EQ 25mL Bottles Side View
i55.tinypic.com/10ylwft.jpg

Tren/EQ 25mL Bottles Cap View
i52.tinypic.com/ddey6b.jpg

DBol Pink 50mg Tab Top View
i55.tinypic.com/1196j50.jpg

DBol Pink 50mg Tab Bottom View
i51.tinypic.com/2csj2vl.jpg

Anavar Orange 50mg Tab Top View
i55.tinypic.com/2m81rpx.jpg

Anavar Orange 50mg Tab Bottom View
i53.tinypic.com/jjwphc.jpg

Last edited:
I ran a 25ml bottle of Andropen and a 25ml bottle of Stanzoil back in Feb with great results. As for the orals I ran BD D-bol 50mgs at 150mgs a day to kick start my last cycle. Felt tired all the time, little strength gain and extreme bloat. I dont know if it was just the way my body reacts. But I'm not fuckin w/ them anymore. Stay away from IP,s Quality Vet! Shit is trash!

Last Cycle started around the 1st of Aug. Ran QV's Sust 250 and Stanazoil. I used IP's QV a yr ago with good results. Cycled BD's Andropen and Stanazoil back in April, which provided better results. Asked my guy to send the BD, sent QV instead. I didin't say anything since it was my second cycle he sent for free (for my business contributions) ;) ; and since I was happy with my last IP's QV cycle. Also Id like to say I personaly have known my supplier for 4 yrs, know several of his customers, (a pro or two) and consider him a friend. He says that some of his customers report that their gear is gtg and others say it's shit. IP is not his only product but they are his cheapest.... HMMM. DAWDAWG was right on with his advice of "you dont know what you are going to get with IP's Gear" Thanks Man! I'm not doing another cycle until I can afford some primo shit. Its hard to turn down free gear.

Hey man i just picked up a 6 week cycle of BD Anavar (var) 50s and there Orange did i get screwed???

one side had the bd on it and the other side says 50

Qv stanzoil 100

Last Cycle started around the 1st of Aug. Ran QV's Sust 250 and Stanazoil. I used IP's QV a yr ago with good results. Cycled BD's Andropen and Stanazoil back in April, which provided better results. Asked my guy to send the BD, sent QV instead. I didin't say anything since it was my second cycle he sent for free (for my business contributions) ;) ; and since I was happy with my last IP's QV cycle. Also Id like to say I personaly have known my supplier for 4 yrs, know several of his customers, (a pro or two) and consider him a friend. He says that some of his customers report that their gear is gtg and others say it's shit. IP is not his only product but they are his cheapest.... HMMM. DAWDAWG was right on with his advice of "you dont know what you are going to get with IP's Gear" Thanks Man! I'm not doing another cycle until I can afford some primo shit. Its hard to turn down free gear.

HI need help i just got a bottle of QV-100 STANZOIL is it any good can someone please give me some feedback

Back