Is my testosterone low for my age? Blood test inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetnsour

I'm concerned if my testosterone is low for my age, I am 25 years old. I did my first cycle about a year ago and did not get blood work beforehand (stupid i know). I also did not take an AI, but i ran a pct of clomid/nolva for 4 weeks. I decided to get blood work now because my acne wouldnt subside. I didn't tell the doctor i took steroids because it could mess up my insurance, so he only gave me testosterone/dhea bloods. Here are the results:

DHEA-Sulfate: 110-510; mine is 350
Test Bioavailable: 110-575; mine is 184
Test Free: 46-224; mine is 85.8
Test Total: 250-1100; mine is 475

It seems like they are pretty low, I know its hard to tell because I didnt get bloods beforehand so I dont know a baseline and the ranges are taken from 20 year olds to 80 year olds.

Just wanted some of your guys opinions. If they seem too low, i'd like some advice to kick things up like maybe some DAA or a small HCG cycle? Not sure.

Thanks!

I'm concerned if my testosterone is low for my age, I am 25 years old. I did my first cycle about a year ago and did not get blood work beforehand (stupid i know). I also did not take an AI, but i ran a pct of clomid/nolva for 4 weeks. I decided to get blood work now because my acne wouldnt subside. I didn't tell the doctor i took steroids because it could mess up my insurance, so he only gave me testosterone/dhea bloods. Here are the results:

DHEA-Sulfate: 110-510; mine is 350
Test Bioavailable: 110-575; mine is 184
Test Free: 46-224; mine is 85.8
Test Total: 250-1100; mine is 475

It seems like they are pretty low, I know its hard to tell because I didnt get bloods beforehand so I dont know a baseline and the ranges are taken from 20 year olds to 80 year olds.

Just wanted some of your guys opinions. If they seem too low, i'd like some advice to kick things up like maybe some DAA or a small HCG cycle? Not sure.

Thanks!

Yes it is

You never fully recover from a cycle even with proper PCT and a lot of people get low test after it :/

Try a restart bro.. If it doesnt work get on Blast and Cruise so u can at least keep having results cuz u'll be on TRT 4 life but I have an alternative PCT/Restart protocol that seems to work better that is different than clomid + nolva.. shoot me a PM if u r interested

Yes it is

You never fully recover from a cycle even with proper PCT and a lot of people get low test after it :/

Try a restart bro.. If it doesnt work get on Blast and Cruise so u can at least keep having results cuz u'll be on TRT 4 life but I have an alternative PCT/Restart protocol that seems to work better that is different than clomid + nolva.. shoot me a PM if u r interested

You never fully recover from a cycle ??
That sucks , i mean , if you know that after a cycle your T level will always be lower then you have already --> demotivating to continue , or it makes you want to use roids for life :p

Damn.. so i will get lower T levels after my epistane cycle

You never fully recover from a cycle ??
That sucks , i mean , if you know that after a cycle your T level will always be lower then you have already --> demotivating to continue , or it makes you want to use roids for life :p

Damn.. so i will get lower T levels after my epistane cycle

Yeah thats what i meant :p
Your T levels will always be lower than before and chances are quite a bit like if it was 900 before then after it wil be like 600 or 700

My best friend did (agaisnt my advice) an Oxandrolone cycle ONLY, with 80mg/day for 6 weeks.. did a PCT and 3 months after the cycle his test was 686 and before the cycle it was 950 i think..

Yeah I can't PM you or I would, are you positive these levels are low? Are you sure my body will never recover back to where it was if so?

Yeah I can't PM you or I would, are you positive these levels are low? Are you sure my body will never recover back to where it was if so?

None can be sure, not even a doctor.. ur body could recover as it could get worse and shut down or it could just stay that way..
I think u should do something about it bra

Im thinking about making a thread about a different approach on PCT.. if i do i'll make sure to pm u the link

would it be smart for me to try taking clomid for a few weeks?

Clomid wont shut u down for sure and i used to take it between cycles.. 1/2 EOD (25mg) and my test was always in the 900's.. Without it i had like 400's too

Clomid will make ur own body produce more as long as u take it.. some tests suggest that if u take it for like months in a row then u might recover but i dont know.. reason some people dont take it is cuz it can cause some mild depression, sight difficulties/problems, maybe low libido

I have never experienced any of those side effects but some people do, just take it and see how it goes.. theres no harm in trying, the worse thing that can happen is you keep ur Testosterone at 900's for a while then once u stop it will go back to 400 lol

good luck bro

Run clomid again 4 weeks 50/50/25/25. Wait 6 weeks then retest. That should help a lot. Use a round of hcg if you aren't satisfied with the clomid. Clomid is powerful and should help a lot.

clomid can't make my levels any worse than they are now right?

is it possible i just naturally have low test? i stopped working out months ago, im about to start again, could this possibly raise my test a lot on its own?

clomid can't make my levels any worse than they are now right?

is it possible i just naturally have low test? i stopped working out months ago, im about to start again, could this possibly raise my test a lot on its own?

Clomid cant make it worse..

I doubt it was that low before the cycle unless u had some low test symptoms cuz at 25 low test isnt normal..

Yes working out hard can raise hormone levels.. especially exercises like Deadlift, Squats

I never had low test symptoms except during pct, but that could have been estrogen related.

During pct I was depressed, lost some muscle, low libido, the normal stuff that happens.

Now I don't have any low T symptoms, besides maybe fatigue but that could be lack of sleep from work.

Could working out increase my testosterone enough for it to be considered average/normal instead of low/normal? Like by 100-200?

Would DAA be a better idea instead of clomid?

I never had low test symptoms except during pct, but that could have been estrogen related.

During pct I was depressed, lost some muscle, low libido, the normal stuff that happens.

Now I don't have any low T symptoms, besides maybe fatigue but that could be lack of sleep from work.

Could working out increase my testosterone enough for it to be considered average/normal instead of low/normal? Like by 100-200?

Would DAA be a better idea instead of clomid?

From what i have seem about DAA, it is very good to use on PCT because it will raise ur test levels naturally very fast and thats good because u wont have low test for a long time which will prevent u from losing gains.. but other than that i think that DAA will make ur test go back to the way they were before after u stop using it

Run clomid again 4 weeks 50/50/25/25. Wait 6 weeks then retest. That should help a lot. Use a round of hcg if you aren't satisfied with the clomid. Clomid is powerful and should help a lot.

I'm only about 150 lbs, i know i should have never cycled but thats beside the point. Already did the damage so im just wondering, is this a good dosage for my body weight? Or does it not matter?

Also im curious, does SHBG have anything to do with my test levels?

SHBG 10-50; mine is 22

I heard that can possibly effect them?

Last edited:
Your test levels are low. You should at least be at 600 ng/dl. Most damage done to HPTA is permanent. You can try a clomid restart that usually doesn't work. Search the forums, there are restart protocol threads. Best case scenario you take clomid and the restart works. What's probably actually going to happen is that you will have to take clomid, hcg or testosterone for the rest of your life if you want to get higher testosterone levels. This is why they tell younger people not to fuck with gear. They are very adamant about this because it is a serious issue that most younger people don't know about before it's too late. You are in the right forum. All the information you need is here.

More importantly, how do you feel? Low libido? lethargy? Weakness? It's most important to go by how you feel and not just numbers on a blood test.

Libido seems fine, anytime i've had the opportunity for sex I have been able to get it up. Lethargy seems meh, not too sure. Weakness not too sure either because its been months since I worked out. So i definitely feel weaker, though I'm still stronger than I was pre-cycle.

Can we take nolva/clomid as a test booster?

Clomid only even at a low dose is an awesome test booster. That may be an option for the OP. Some people stay on clomid year round as a way of avoiding trt. Every now and then long term clomid therapy can fix/help your test levels once coming off.

Clomid only even at a low dose is an awesome test booster. That may be an option for the OP. Some people stay on clomid year round as a way of avoiding trt. Every now and then long term clomid therapy can fix/help your test levels once coming off.

Should I try what the guy above recommended? 50/50/25/25 clomid, but just add an AI? Or is there no reason for an AI?

I honestly would suggest you to not worry about it... and the whole TRT thing is a BIG DEAL..

I'm 25 years old and my test is mid 200s.. but there are other contributing factors to my low level besides just steroid use, or rather lets say i can't 100% claim that it was ALL the steroids..

but if i went into my docs with your levels he would definitely tell me im in the normal range.

right now is really the time where you have to make an educated decision... and like really meditate on this shit for a little while. either keep playing with your hormones and risk having levels like me and many others where it actualy does effect your life OR quit using gear..

and TRT isn't a simple process like you think.. there's blood work, visits, all the dicking around trying hcG, fixing your diet, taking OTC supps, all different shit before a doctor, or rather a GOOD doctor will put you on any sort of TRT..

and then it's more blood work, more visits, more prescriptions, more stress, and more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back