Is ordering a powder safer?

iron

Just curious if anyone knows or had experience if ordering an item in powder form (as opposed to a bottle) is safer?

Im just referring to "in general." I figured (no basis other than own thinking) that it would be safer due to different ways to pack and such.

Well I do know that customs uses some form of x-ray and or metal detectors so in theory it COULD be safer. But keep in mind that if customs discovers a bad of powder someone will probably be knocking at your door real soon. I also know for a fact that some post offices use x-ray devises too. Strange thing happened to me just a couple of days ago. I was visiting my mother in Arkansas and left my cell phone, razer, and toothbrush. The next day she sent them to me fed-ex. Some how the people at fed-ex x-rayed the package and thought it was a bomb. To make a long story short, I got my shit but also a rude awakening about sending stuff in the mail.

bigdelt69 said:
Well I do know that customs uses some form of x-ray and or metal detectors so in theory it COULD be safer. But keep in mind that if customs discovers a bad of powder someone will probably be knocking at your door real soon. I also know for a fact that some post offices use x-ray devises too. Strange thing happened to me just a couple of days ago. I was visiting my mother in Arkansas and left my cell phone, razer, and toothbrush. The next day she sent them to me fed-ex. Some how the people at fed-ex x-rayed the package and thought it was a bomb. To make a long story short, I got my shit but also a rude awakening about sending stuff in the mail.
if someone knocks on your door or its a controlled delivery do you think before they say anything, and you say "thank god! my creatine is here!" think that will work on your part? lol

not suggesting this, just wondering

hehe no idea, the strange thing about that situitation was that they never contacted me, they contacted my mother and gave her like 1000 questions, then they delivered the package as normal. I had no idea any of this happened untill later that night when she called and told me!

Well, last time I got powders I got 20g of d-ball and 20g of stanazol with 1 g of femera and it all was hidden in a magazine, so that's 4000 5mg tabs of each and 100 femera tabs at 1mg in a mag. So I woul say ya, it's hella safer.

bigdelt69 said:
hehe no idea, the strange thing about that situitation was that they never contacted me, they contacted my mother and gave her like 1000 questions, then they delivered the package as normal. I had no idea any of this happened untill later that night when she called and told me!
whoa! pm me with details...you live with her or no?

I live in Arizona, she lives in Arkansas. The call came from the local sherriff in the county that I live in.

Depends on how the source packages it.

If they make it look like a legitimate product and not draw attention to it, then there will be no problems. You can get a shitload more in terms of product to you safely if your source knows what the fuck they are doing and if they care about your safety.

I would say it is easier to get through customs however if it does get snagged I think there could be more attention payed to you for intent to distribute and charges along those lines.

Back