Is pinning 2cc at once too much

jeffbmx

Rookie
my cycle includes test-e and deca, can i use the same syringe to draw 1cc out of each vial, and then pin 2cc in one shot, or is this too much fliud for one area of muscle. Should I do two seperate injections?

2cc is fine in the thigh and glutes, I prefer the thigh because I can self inject and don't have to worry about anything. I wouldn't recommend 2cc in the delt or any other site. I'm not sure on mixing the two, but shouldn't be an issue.

of course its ok...im up all the way with 3 ml on my shots it takes a facking long time to push but yeah its up there...sepends on what your pinning

what you've proposed is ok

mixing is fine and any muscle should be able to handle 2cc

depending on the size on the injectee wouldn't it? sticking a 1in needle in my delt just trips me out lol. I feel safer and less paranoid self injection in a muscle I'm positive can handle the needle and dosage, such as thighs. I don't like glutes because I feel I don't get the full intramuscular injection unless I use a 1.5in and even then I don't like letting others inject.

i wouldnt go over 3cc's in any parts - some might dissagree with me..

oils/oils is a good mix saves yourself from being a pin cushion

as ferrari said, most muscles can go 2cc's . Quads, glutes. delts, without any issue

i would stick to only one ML for smaller body parts such as traps, biceps,and triceps

How about the penis muscle......now there's the question on how much can go in there! Depends on the log!

depends on the penis

ozzy can handle 5ml no problem

jeffbmx what you suggest is good, just don't forget to rotate injection sites, check this www.spotinjections.com

Last edited:
I am using a 23G x 1" 3ml syringe to pin, the oils are fairly thick, when I draw them I push in 1ml of air, then flip the vial upside down a begin to draw 1ml oil, when drawing the oil I am getting tonnes of tiny air bubbles and the oil is very slow filling. It eventually fills into the syringe but takes quite a few flicks to get rid of the bubbles.

Do I have to use a larger guage syringe for pinning?

Is it ok to warm the vials a bit with a hair dryer for the oils to move better?

yes 21 is better.

i prepare my seringue for inject the evening before, you will see, the tiny bubbles wil come at onle bigger, and then it's easy to push it outside.

i never warmed a vial. but my medecinchest is a dry place always at 8°.

when i prepare my seringue i let it one night in my medecine-set.

that way any carrier of oil will mix without prob. and also, i've notified than my injec are smoother.

I routinely shoot over 2cc's into my glutes and quads... I don't go over 2cc's in my delts or pecs or 1cc in my biceps or triceps.

The smaller the gauge needle the better, if you can get away with 25g or even 27g do it, but with thick oil you may need to use 23g or 22g needles. The idea of using smaller needles is to minimize scar tissue.

Anything that needs to be shot with anything else IMO isn't even worth shooting.

2ml is fine,, if you have thick oils warm them up a little bit first in a little cup of warm water or something,, this helps the oil thin down and go in much easyer.
well thats what i always find saves the soreness!!! happy pinning:laugh3:

Back