Is Primo really worth it?

Powerhouse9

Consider this, primobolan depot. One of the hardest to find AS. Only 100mg in an amp. And still expensive as hell. Price ranging from $14-20 an amp in places. Considering you would want to take a few amps a week it gets costly. What realistic gains does one make with this stuff? Or should it just be confined to women that compete?
good things about Primo...no sides.
bad things about Primo...Price, authenticity, low dose, mild AS,

is it really worth it? Or should this AS be kicked aside like Andriol?

Primo is nice, depending on what you want of it. Watch your hairline.
Look at it like this. Primo is nice, Winstrol (winny) is better and Anavar even more better. We are talking about "gentle" roids here.

Jeff

Jeff_rys said:
Primo is nice, depending on what you want of it. Watch your hairline.
Look at it like this. Primo is nice, Winstrol (winny) is better and Anavar even more better. We are talking about "gentle" roids here.

Jeff
Winstrol (winny) is far from a gentle roid. But i would like to also try primo just once, i am pretty sure supra made primo with an acetate esther i would like to try.

I will be testing the new Supra primo shortly. If it is like other products from this company, it will be damn good and reasonably priced. So folks will be able to see for themselves why primo was a favorite of us old guys.

I was reading an interview the other day with Dennis Newman. He says that primo was his base for his preparation for the USA'S the year he won the show.

Powerhouse9 said:
Consider this, primobolan depot. One of the hardest to find AS. Only 100mg in an amp. And still expensive as hell. Price ranging from $14-20 an amp in places. Considering you would want to take a few amps a week it gets costly. What realistic gains does one make with this stuff? Or should it just be confined to women that compete?
good things about Primo...no sides.
bad things about Primo...Price, authenticity, low dose, mild AS,

is it really worth it? Or should this AS be kicked aside like Andriol?
why you worried about amps brother, LOL you know you are going to like it. Just pound down the protein and remember that it is a slow gain roid.

Primo

Well All I can say is this... Primo essentially kinda sux. I had legit, schering labs 100mg primo's. If I ever did it again I would take at least 500-700 mg/week. I took 300/week and I guess it helped but it just doesn't give you that jacked feeling. I guess I was ripped but I would way rather do some winny.

jcp2 said:
Winny is far from a gentle roid. But i would like to also try primo just once, i am pretty sure supra made primo with an acetate esther i would like to try.

was it tested?

I will be trying a 1000 Mg/Week Dose of Primo for my Next cycle. Cost is nothing when you can make it yourself and dose it however you want..

Ken said:
I will be trying a 1000 Mg/Week Dose of Primo for my Next cycle. Cost is nothing when you can make it yourself and dose it however you want..
yep isn't it great. I am saving up each month this summer to buy a shitload of primo. probably a gram or so a week as well when all is said and done. I can't wait. but honestly my homebrew eq and test is doing me well so far.

beefeater said:
I was reading an interview the other day with Dennis Newman. He says that primo was his base for his preparation for the USA'S the year he won the show.

got a link to that interview? D. Newman was the man.....

I want to try it to and have access to the powder. But is 1 gram a week of primo safe? Has anyone ever taken it? I know its a mild roid and nothing seriouse will happen but its alot considering the average dose. I dont mind though, Id do it.

Back