is RUI-products good to go?

I'd like to know this as well. I just bought a bottle of letro from RUI and it came in impressively within a few days, but the packaging was different than what's shown on the RUI website. Any feedback on the quality from anyone would be helpful.

yea Rui-products are the new research-ology/lion they are the same just updated their site a whole bunch. I ordered from them and they are still legit.

I have never tried the rui liquid cab but have used some of the other post cycle therapy (pct) chems and haven't had any problems. And it is still lion nutrition, they just have a new website for it.

Not sure what's what. Lion was a Pioneering force in the industry for many years. They had incredible service,great products, a great staff, good marketing Department. The change in Production management wasn't smooth. They were sold a few years back and the service struggled. They have always tried to do there best for the customer.

We may see Lion back here some day soon who knows.

Ordered from them and received in 4 days. Seeing how the letro is going to turn out.

I'd like to know this as well. I just bought a bottle of letro from RUI and it came in impressively within a few days, but the packaging was different than what's shown on the RUI website. Any feedback on the quality from anyone would be helpful.

Ditto, my T3 came very quick, but it has the RUI logo on it....now that i see the new banner, it all makes sense....:laugh4:

I have used RUI letro and nolva for my "research" My buds and I have had great results, we're all gyno-prone and our nipples rest safe and sound with RUI in our cabinets. One friend had his gyno reverse quite a bit with the letro. They're g2g imo

Fantastic service and great products. I have made several orders and never had an issue. I will be a return customer for sure.

ive ordered several times from them....i only live a couple of hours away from the warehouse, yet it takes well over a week for me to get anything....not quite sure about the "fast shipping"...my last order was placed nov.29..tracking says post office just recieved pack for shipment yesterday.....maybe back order???, but this has happened several times....its hit or miss with the quickness of the products, but nevertheless good products that always work..just order a good bit in advance if youre running low on something...other than that i have no problems with rui....good shit..

Back