week 1 2ml
week 2 2ml
week 3 3ml
week 4 4ml
week 5 4ml var 30mg
week 6 3ml var 30mg
week 7 2ml var 30mg
week 8 2ml var 30mg

thinking of throwing a little Sustanon (sust) in the beginning maybe.

5'9 170 lbs
bench 225

sounds bogus to me. Cycle just doesn't really make any sense.

Post your age/cycle experience/training experience.

@ 5'9 170, you could proabably use a little diet or training advice. You need to eat more and focus on compound lifts. It seems you also need to do a little more research cuz a deca only cycle is definitely not recommended.

Post up some more information and we can help guide you to a better light.

im 33, first cycle was less deca and winni. my training is 4 or five days a week for 10 years on off but about 5 years regularly. but yes my diet is not ideal but that has been changing and will change b4 and during cycle.

its not deca only i put anvar in there. i like deca cuz the sides are less to worry about and since its only second cycle i dont want to do to much. but as far as my 5'9 170, i really am in pretty good shape...solid,pretty defined but not six pack ripped.

what cyle would u recommend?

bracco01 said:
im 33, first cycle was less deca and winni. my training is 4 or five days a week for 10 years on off but about 5 years regularly. but yes my diet is not ideal but that has been changing and will change b4 and during cycle.

its not deca only i put anvar in there. i like deca cuz the sides are less to worry about and since its only second cycle i dont want to do to much. but as far as my 5'9 170, i really am in pretty good shape...solid,pretty defined but not six pack ripped.

what cyle would u recommend?

I'd start a separte thread. You'll likely get more responses to your inquiries that way.

recommend? Test Enth/Cyp @ 500mg/wk. That being said, if you like deca and it didn't shut you down I see no reason why you shouldn't run it alone.

Back