IS THIS you? I hope not.

dam guys look this guy goes to shows to be seen and to be judged right or wrong, mental or not no one knows.

People who have experience with the mentally handicapped or people with mental disabilities have their flags up. It's pretty certain the guy is off.

An any case, it is a sensitive topic for some. If you have someone with these issues it can make you more sensitive to them...and fuck you up a bit.

In any case...:sulk:

:D

Alan

OK GODAMMIT ease up my dear boys you know its a video on the intrnet on forum we are not on my back forty having a beer talkin bout this fuck it let it die. Did I laugh well no I more less shook my head and grinned like a onry rooster oh well its over. No one knows the dude so just fuckin stop with the defense bullshit. god dam boys serious its just a clip on a forum

I felt sorry for him, I am only 5mins into it and there is clearly something wrong with him.
Listen to him speak "I'm over training, so I am burning myself out" but the dude can't even do a Lat spread or even has tricep definition...
You guys might find this funny, but atleast he HAS the balls to get up on stage and pose.
Karma will get you if you make fun of people who are dis-advantaged.
Treat people with respect and treat people how you want to be treated.

I respect you Lane.

When the dude lifts his shirt up and the girl is like WWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWW and she stares at the camera.. I could see her thinking WTF!!!!! that was pretty funny (the girls reaction)
Lifts up his shirt and there is nothing there just a big stomach...
I would have been like.. what are you doing bro.. don't show your 6pack man people will get jealous put it away!!.. Try to make him stop in a good way.

I met a really skinny guy once who flexed every 5mins and rolled up his sleeves walked around and he was a complete jerk to everyone because he thought he was tank, he would go into the sunlight and take pictures of himself constantly, even in his jocks which are the size of diapers..he even did modeling
There was nothing wrong with the guy that i met, just the fact he was a peice of shit.. who thinks hes better then everyone, even better then IFBB pros.. just a complete...

Last edited:
Yeah that guy was totally being serious - I don't think he was making fun of the sport th eway the video suggested, he just really doesn't know any better. One thing if its intentional - completely opposite when its not. Did I laugh, well yeah I chuckled a little then it was just like owell whats the point?? I have seen worse though - last year I went to a show in San Diego and there was a blind guy competing. Had about the same body and he couldn't hear the judges so someone was beside him kind of off stage yelling out the pose to him. By the time he could hear what they said he would hit the pose ... not even close to right ... but the other competitors where 1 - 2 poses ahead. Now that's sad and I felt bad for him, but the guy did get up there on stage and do his best so good for him I guess.

Dam, its crazy people show up to see that unless it is just for the laughs, looks like random people of the street signed up and posing for the first time with no muscle.

At first, I thought this had to be a skit on SNL and I was just waiting for the banjo music to start chiming in. Sadly, it was real but who cares. Its tough to take your eyes off him and he seems happy, so I guess whatever floats his boat.

I couldn't watch....only made it about 30 seconds. I don't think his elevator went all the way to the top floor. I'm with you porkchop.

It's BODY-BUILDING !!!

Not Build your Brain !!

fugg'in Christ !!

laboring at the 2:00 mark.....we should have more of that "intensive" posing so they may collapse from "Brain drain"

He may just walk off the stage for-EVER

I had the sound off the whole time..lol

The Clueless Competitor on Vimeo
i came across this.
I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

That is classic! My daughter had a figure skating show and this guy about that same age came out in an eighties Christmas sweater and did a full routine, and it was worse than this bodybuilder. I was laughing my ass off as I thought it was a joke, then my wife hit me when she realized he was slow and I was the only one dying. I had to leave because I couldnt stop....lol

There was a guy I met at my gym and he told me I had passed my point of being able to compete and that I was big in my teen age years and since im in my 20's now ill never be able to get that big again. I only lost size cause I broke my arms!. And then he started talking about you tube slowing down because the government tracks what he is watching. And than he told me he was bringing in a roman spear to the gym to show me. I finally got away from him to finish a shoulder work out and he followed me and started talking more crazy shit. And when I told him I had to work out or I wasn't gonna get to because my ride had to leave soon. He told me to tell them that I was going to continue to work out and they had to deal with it and wait. Oh I almost forgot he was calling his ex wife a bitch because she got a restraining order because she didn't feel safe!

There was a guy I met at my gym and he told me I had passed my point of being able to compete and that I was big in my teen age years and since im in my 20's now ill never be able to get that big again. I only lost size cause I broke my arms!. And then he started talking about you tube slowing down because the government tracks what he is watching. And than he told me he was bringing in a roman spear to the gym to show me. I finally got away from him to finish a shoulder work out and he followed me and started talking more crazy shit. And when I told him I had to work out or I wasn't gonna get to because my ride had to leave soon. He told me to tell them that I was going to continue to work out and they had to deal with it and wait. Oh I almost forgot he was calling his ex wife a bitch because she got a restraining order because she didn't feel safe!

I used to see people like this on public transit all the time. I never had to bring a book to read or any form of entertainment because I knew there would always be a crazy doing something, well uh, crazy. They certainly keep things interesting.

Back