Is Z really g2g?

matt23

I am banned!
Sup guys, newbie here, but I have been reading these boards for a few months now. I recently placed an order for my second cycle. My stats are 5'11'', 25 yrs old, 179lbs, and 11%bf. My first cycle I did when i was 21 it was a vial of test cyp. I did nolva and clomid for pct. My second cycle I have gone the online route with Z. I ordered some dbol, vial of sust250 and nolva and clomid. I was wanting to know if anyone had any suggestions on cycle(i have my own pretty good idea, i think anyways, haha) and also I have read alot about Z not being g2g anymore. I ordered from him and now Im kind of paranoid after reading some stuff from other guys and on other boards. Anyone willing to chime in on these two topics?

as long as you stayed away from his fake excuse me (replica line) of hg gear i think you will be ok. so please let us know how you make out

lay out your cycle in this form so we can help...

weeks ?-?? sus250 ???mg/week
weeks ?-?? dbol ???mg/ed
and so on....what ancillaries do you have and what is your serm therapy

also what is your stats??

and also Im pretty sure z is fine

Stats
25yrs
5'11"
179lbs
11%bf

Cycle
week 1-8 Sustanon (sust). 175mg e m/th
week 1-3 dbol 20mg ed split three times a day
nolva-week 1-8, 20 mg ed
clomid- week 11-13, 150mg ed

and why are people trashing z and saying he is a scammer?

Im a n00b and even I think that cycle looks stupid. For starters why are you running so little Dbol and nolva throughout?
Stats
25yrs
5'11"
179lbs
11%bf

Cycle
nolva-week 1-8, 20 mg ed

my first order was international and i had it within 3 weeks. went flawless!

now my second order (mostly domestic cause i needed it ASAP with one international item that i could wait on) is not as smooth but im sure it will be fixed.

Z' is gtg for sure.

Last edited:
As far as Z goes he is g2g. I've dealt with him numerous times and have never had a problem. I was actually introduced to him by two friends both who have had great success competing at a national level. One of the two finishing one spot shy of a pro card in his last competition. As far as your cycle is concerned I think you are selling yourself short on the Sustanon (sust). I would not go under 500mg a week at 250mg every Monday and Thursday. Just my opinion.

Stats
25yrs
5'11"
179lbs
11%bf

Cycle
nolva-week 1-8, 20 mg ed

sus needs to be ran 12 weeks minimum and IMO I would inject it mon/wed/fri to help take advantage of the prop in it.

dbol would be best ran at 40-50mg/ed with 30mg being the minimum and also ran for 4-5 weeks

nolva on cycle is retarded...its not an anti e...you need aromasin or arimidex

and your clomid just needs to be 50/50/50/50....you might see bad sides from the high dosages you labeled...

also have your researched hcg?

and the most important thing is diet!!!

sus needs to be ran 12 weeks minimum and IMO I would inject it mon/wed/fri to help take advantage of the prop in it.

dbol would be best ran at 40-50mg/ed with 30mg being the minimum and also ran for 4-5 weeks

nolva on cycle is retarded...its not an anti e...you need aromasin or arimidex

and your clomid just needs to be 50/50/50/50....you might see bad sides from the high dosages you labeled...

also have your researched hcg?

and the most important thing is diet!!!

Listen to Cobra he has you covered.

I've been with Z for 5-6 months now and have had nothing but great serves and great products from him as well.

Everything I've ordered - I've also reordered and my orders are 8 for 8 almost all international received within three weeks give or take a day or two.

Any issues that I've seen from customers - have all been taken care of by Z as long as the customer just let's him know what's going on.

I can tell you I've gotten to know Z over time through PM's and he's really a nice guy doing the best he can to make everyone happy - this is why you see him so active on the forums asking for honest reviews from current and potential customers - which says a lot about the products.

Keep everyone updated on how it's going for you. :)

Sup guys, newbie here, but I have been reading these boards for a few months now. I recently placed an order for my second cycle. My stats are 5'11'', 25 yrs old, 179lbs, and 11%bf. My first cycle I did when i was 21 it was a vial of test cyp. I did nolva and clomid for pct. My second cycle I have gone the online route with Z. I ordered some dbol, vial of sust250 and nolva and clomid. I was wanting to know if anyone had any suggestions on cycle(i have my own pretty good idea, i think anyways, haha) and also I have read alot about Z not being g2g anymore. I ordered from him and now Im kind of paranoid after reading some stuff from other guys and on other boards. Anyone willing to chime in on these two topics?

ive used him once,from advice from Repo,and my stuff arrived in 11 days,no problems,and he stayed in contact with me throughout,hes g2g in my book

Personally i dont like dianabol. Iv gotta do at least 60mg, makes me feel like crap, and raises my bp pretty bad (headaches).

If your going to pin the Sustanon (sust) mon, wed, fri, you might as well just go for prop and run the same schedule. It will hit your quicker, and make the transition to pct smoother.

Back