Its lame that Shaq is an All-star starter

ect0m0rph

This is why you can not leave anything up to the fans. Shaq barely played in the first half. I get that most fans dont care about stats but should a player be in the game that didnt play?

ect0m0rph said:
should a player be in the game that didnt play?

The simple answer is NO, they shouldn't. It's totally unfair to other East centers like Ben Wallace and Dwight Howard (who is technically a center, though I consider him more of a forward).

Plus, the Heat are 20-25. Vote in someone from a winning team if you're gonna waste a vote.

The same thing happens in baseball. I'm a Yankees fan, but they vote in Yankees that sucked a nut for the first half of the season. Players on other teams are always way more deserving than the Yankees players, yet the All-Star team is always 6 Yankees, 2 Red Sox, and a pitcher.

All-Star voting is disgraceful and it should be left to the coaches and fellow players. End of story.

Its a damn shame that Caron Butler wasn't elected to the All Star team, hopefully he makes it as a reserve.

Carmelo Anthony didn't make it...and if I heard it right, Dwight Howard didn't either. Dwight Howard is awesome, how could he not make it?

Kyle Korver will win the 3 point shootout, and Andre Iguodala will win the slam dunk contest.

AND

The Sixers will still suck for years to come.

HeHateMe said:
Kyle Korver will win the 3 point shootout, and Andre Iguodala will win the slam dunk contest.

AND

The Sixers will still suck for years to come.

Not to worry, Greg Oden is on the way.

I think Mehmet Okur should make the west all start team. That guy has been on fire. He is the number 1 guy on a team that has the 4th best record in the NBA.

Back