I've come to the dark side

Justusgreen

Well I did it. I popped my cherry and took 250mgs of test cyp in my right glute on saturday. Today I took another shot in the thigh. I now look forward to every saturday and tuesday like a kid waiting for christmas. I am so pumped. I can't wait for this shit to kick in. I am doing a 16 week cycle, @ 500mgs per week. Liquid nolva on hand for post cycle therapy (pct) and any emergencies. Other than elevated blood pressure I already feel great. Placebo or not I am on cloud nine right now. In 16 weeks I will be adding more size to my gi-normous frame.
IM000392.jpg

elevated BP is not an acceptable side..monitor it and if need be try to add an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help with water retention..also PB had a post awhile backon a remedy that may help for you

blackbeard said:
elevated BP is not an acceptable side..monitor it and if need be try to add an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help with water retention..also PB had a post awhile backon a remedy that may help for you

definately agree.

blackbeard said:

Best advice of the day.

Justusgreen ......High BP is NOT something to be taken lightly, I learned too late and don't wish the same fate on anyone.

i would watch the bp and i personally prefer longer cycles but if this is your first you might want to keep it around 12 weeks until you learn how you react to different compounds

Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate the concern. My family is blessed with low/normal bp. My doctor gets pissed at me because no matter what he does (meds, diet, exercise) he still has high bp. I am actually okay now, it was just quite a spike at that time. I'll keep an eye on it for sure. Plus I'll be doing cardio 3 times a week to keep it down. Two more days and I'll be taking shot #3. I can't wait. :D

Back