I've Had to File a Fraud Claim Against Researchkits.com, so I need some guidance

ldog40

Had to File with My Credit Card Co. Against Researchkits.com, so I need some guidance

Who besides Researchkits.com has good liquid products? Due to their continual f(*& ups and poor service on my very 1st order with them I have had to get nasty in order to get satisfaction.

Last edited:
ldog40 said:
Who besides Researchkits.com has good liquid products? Due to their continual f(*& ups and poor service on my very 1st order with them I have had to get nasty in order to get satisfaction.

WHAT?
:confused:

so what exactly was the problem.

and, you're not doing anyone any good by drawing legal attention to the research liquid companies, if you really did file a fraud claim WITHDRAW IT.

AustinTX said:

and, you're not doing anyone any good by drawing legal attention to the research liquid companies, if you really did file a fraud claim WITHDRAW IT.

yeah, it reminds of the time i called the Better Business Bureau on one of my sources! j/k

chill bro, Vhem will take care of thing!

max

AustinTX said:

I guess I should have been more explicit. It is a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. I haven't put it through, yet, because I'm hoping he will make good befor eI put it through, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. As for how all of this started, here's the link:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18604

After that, i e-mailed Chem and received a response asking what was missing from my order. I let him know and explained the situation. 3 days later, no response, so I sent an e-mail asking if he had received my e-mail. A few says went by so I e-mailed him to see if my prior e-mail had gone through. I waited a few days, no response. I then sent an e-mail asking him to at least respond and let me know what was going on. I gave him 36 hours or that I was going to talk to my credit card company about getting my money back and let everyone else know how shitty I had been treated. No response. Some of you may not agree, but when I spend a few hundred dollars with you, give you multiple opportunities to explain yourself or make good, you did it to yourself.

Canuck4 said:
Its not the only complain, I been hearing a few about them lately :(

That's what is really beginning to bother me. I really don't have too many posts here, but I check out the baord about once a day (at least) and I respect the opinions and recommendations of you guys. It always seemed that you all have had nothing but good things to say about Chem, so I figured he's a stand up guy.

Lately though, I've seen a bunch of complaints. What pisses me off is that when one person is recommended by another and then fails to be on the up and up, it tarnishes the integrity of not just the person who is recommended, but the person who did the recommending.

It's like when you get your asshole relative a job and then he screws up.

guys here's a tip.

when dealing with anything over email use your email program to request a read receipt. that means when the intended recipient reads your email, you'll automatically get an email back saying it was read.

this way you will know if someone is dogging you or just hasn't read your email. saves alot of worrying....

urafreak said:
guys here's a tip.

when dealing with anything over email use your email program to request a read receipt. that means when the intended recipient reads your email, you'll automatically get an email back saying it was read.

this way you will know if someone is dogging you or just hasn't read your email. saves alot of worrying....

but most email programs (like eudora etc) have a feature that prompts if you want to send the receipt immediately or later, so they can still dog you with cover.

Canuck4 said:
Its not the only complain, I been hearing a few about them lately :(

ME too.. Unfortunately I think they just started getting overloaded with orders and havent been able to adjust...Chem is a good bro I dont think he'd dog people intentionally but buisness is buisness if you are having trouble with T/A or getting products on time let your customers know!!!!!

Sorry to hear your having problems bro!!!!

geoboy said:
but most email programs (like eudora etc) have a feature that prompts if you want to send the receipt immediately or later, so they can still dog you with cover.

true enough... alot of programs do not offer this feature though. outlook 2000, usually webmail etc.

just a good practice when dealing with these types of situations.

well, i made a 200 dollar order last friday, and 7 days later it isnt here yet. lets hope it gets here soon.

*EDIT* This is Liquid Research that I am talking about, sorry I got confused....

I ordered my stuff back on the 22nd of Oct. Still nothing. I check the status and it says:
Order Date: 2003-10-22 16:22:13
Order Status: In Process
Shipping Method: Priority Mail

It better get here soon!

Last edited:
urafreak said:

That is ALWAYS a client side option because it sends a mail from the client, its not magic. I always turn this feature off, I either respond or I dont.

urafreak said:
true enough... alot of programs do not offer this feature though. outlook 2000, usually webmail etc.

Outlook has the feature dude, you aren't looking.

I made an order last fri,got it yesterday!I have usually recieved my order quickly,once got delayed,

crazymike said:
I ordered my stuff back on the 22nd of Oct. Still nothing. I check the status and it says:
Order Date: 2003-10-22 16:22:13
Order Status: In Process
Shipping Method: Priority Mail

It better get here soon!

how do you check the status? I dont think i got a shipping confirmation.

Had a problem w/ liquisolutions. Emailed em and no response, emailed again and they got right w/me( i honestly blieve they missed the, explained they were out of my Whatman filters and it held up the rest of my order...they offered to send me jug of B.A and and a handful of Whatmans...I gracefully accepted and they overnighted me my stuff.

Im very pleased w/ Liquasolutions

Gator

Back