Jeff Willet/Skip La Cour?

ok, natural bodybuilders looked like steve reeves. Yes he had perfect shape and symetry and low bodyfat. But he was also "normal" looking. These supposed natural guys today would scare children. And there are always some designer steroids im sure they do not test for. No way are they natural.

Skip Looks great, but up close to Ronnie he looks like a regular skinny dude with nice shape. There is a huge size difference.

I have been watching Skip for 10 years now and every year he adds a little size and or thickness. His body wasn't created in a few years, it has been a gradual process. I am not against gear one bit, but I would be sadly disappointed if I found out that took gear. I can't prove that he is clean. But in an old IronMan from 95 (I think) it shows pics from when he was younger. One pic is him on his basketball team back in high school. You can tell he had good genetics due to the shape he had. If I remember correctly he didn't start working out until he got a crappy weight set when he was I think 28 years old.

He could just be a genetic freak that knows how to train. He looks huge especially ripped and when the camera is right on him. But compared to Ronnie who does how ever many grams of test a week, Skip is not even close.

I see dudes all the time with arms 18-20 inches big, nice chest, delts, legs etc. I doubt that everyone of them are on gear. To me he is just one of those dudes with some nice size, but he looks even bigger since he is ripped.

I will stop defending him since I really don't know the answer, bit IMO it is possible that he is clean. He doesn't have freaky size. But yeah I know I know. That doesn't mean he never took em.

Last edited:
here is the summary for you all:
If they are big AND ripped like the pics above, they are juiced, EOD

You can be big naturally, but you can not big ripped like above naturally....never. If you doubt my statemant then start dieting w/o gear and see how your muscles dissapear

I talked to Skip once before and he said that the meaning "Natural" is anything that's not considered illegal by todays standards!

So there you go he'd can be using the most potent legal in the business and be considered "Natural"

I have seen Jeff Willet at my gym because they work for AST but anyways, this guy looks like a freak in person and especially in the offseason.....Stays lean but god he is a freak. I def think he is not natural.

I believe that both Skip and Jeff are genetic freaks and could very well be natural. Jeff competes at 196 lbs. 196 isn't unattainable especially for the 14 or so years he's been training/competing.

With that said, I definitely have my doubts.

Right on bro!

They are big natural genetic freaks. They look even bigger when they are ripped, shaved, tanned, and when their photos are close ups.

Skip looks like a freak, but compared to Ronnie when skip wasn't ripped, he just looks average. He is huge when all the focus is on him, but when compared to someone like Ron that has been on juice for many many years, Skip is very small.

I know just because he isn't a monster doesn't mean that he doesn't take gear, but I believe that Skip is a genetic freak, and found his bodies perfect routine. Plus the videos I have seen of him he trains like a mad dog with rabies.

Kind of off topic, but anyways, I love it when people say, "they don't use AAS, they got that big by training like beasts" (or something like that) regarding so called naturals. Not saying that you can't train hard naturally, but what kind of defense is that? He's big because he trains hard? What do think allows those guys to train that hard day in and day out? I was just thinking about this after reading the biggest piece of bullshit ever written in Flex Magazine, and that's saying alot. They had an article in there about steroids. On a side article inserted into the feature, the author says Coleman got that big by training hard, not using steroids. What allows the man to squat 800lbs for 12 reps? Will power? Flex needs to get the fuck out of here with that garbage and admit that every pro bodybuilder would be a nobody without massive quantities of steroids. I'm through venting.

bleachcola said:
Kind of off topic, but anyways, I love it when people say, "they don't use AAS, they got that big by training like beasts" (or something like that) regarding so called naturals. Not saying that you can't train hard naturally, but what kind of defense is that? He's big because he trains hard? What do think allows those guys to train that hard day in and day out? I was just thinking about this after reading the biggest piece of bullshit ever written in Flex Magazine, and that's saying alot. They had an article in there about steroids. On a side article inserted into the feature, the author says Coleman got that big by training hard, not using steroids. What allows the man to squat 800lbs for 12 reps? Will power? Flex needs to get the fuck out of here with that garbage and admit that every pro bodybuilder would be a nobody without massive quantities of steroids. I'm through venting.
Yea but with everything going on in the media, I think boybuilding would take an even bigger hit if flex came out of the closet, so to speak. We all know what pro's take, no need to scare the 14 year olds who want to be bodybuilders someday. Put it this way, do you go around telling everyone the only reason you look the way you do is because of steroids?

Ganryu said:
So, they could use M1T and still be "natural" with that theory.

Actually, 1-Test isn't on the bad list either, so I guess the natural guys can shoot a gram a week of 1-Test and still be "natural."

DougoeFre5h said:
Yea but with everything going on in the media, I think boybuilding would take an even bigger hit if flex came out of the closet, so to speak. We all know what pro's take, no need to scare the 14 year olds who want to be bodybuilders someday. Put it this way, do you go around telling everyone the only reason you look the way you do is because of steroids?

Good point, I never thought of it that way.

Back