JOei ROck's DNP log

aight .. finally home from work .. put up pics from this morning as promised .. weighed in at 232.6 .. so again kinda the same last couple days .. just took my second cap for today .. going to do the same tomorrow .. and monday i may start taking a third cap at night to see how i feel on 600mg per day ..

oh . .. first pics is actually yesterday (friday) b/w gym and class while i was getting dressed after a quick shower in locker room.. figured i would put that up too for the hell of it !!!!!

thought i wasnt going to update today... but figured i would jump on here real quick b4 i head out for labor day celebrations!!!

weighed in this morning at 231.6lbs .. and officially have been taking DNP for a week.. tomorrow i will give 600mg a shot and see whats up with that.. people at work have actually noticed me "getting smaller" .. which is not the words i wanted to hear exactly ..but i know they just mean im leaner ..

going to post next set of updated pics tuesday i think.. spreading it out every few days ... and i have been looking into the use of slin while cycling DNP.. from what i understand it will help retain and possibly add some muscle during cycle .. and keep muscles full and pumped (which is what i loved about the slin last time i used) .. i still have a good amount of humulin R in the fridge .. so maybe , maybe not ..

other than that .. feeling good .. cravings have either subsided a bit or im just gettin used to it.. havent done any random eating , so thats good ...

Well bro, when you are (for example) 20% of BF your muscle are bigger, because around the muscle there is some fat.. when you become 7/8%, your muscle SEEMS smaller.. but they remain at the same size with very small fat around ;) you know what I mean? :)

body temp is one thing i have forgotten to mention . i have heard it is important to check on it while on dnp . and i have been... nothing abnormal to report though .. body temp has been normal everyday. i usually check it in the morning b4 class then afternoon b4 work and night b4 bed...

woke up this morning .. did the regular.. took 200mg dnp along with multi vit's , t3 .. took the dog for a walk... came back in had breakfast and weighed in .. im at 235.6lbs, so either something is working or i dunno .. im headed to class now and then hit up the gym right after class (on campus) ..

here are the pics from this morning , said i would post them up .. but with just 5ish lbs lost and the fact that my BF% is high anyway .. not anything to notice i think ... im hoping for good visiual changes half way through atleast .. the wife tells me i look thinner .. but my skin is still loose and weird , specialy the bottom of my belly ... lol.. i am saving some funds so i can do a nice long HGH run cuz i think that helped me b4 with the skin rejuvination when i had first lost a lot of weight.. we will see ...

If you dont mind me asking, what HGH do you plan to run?

Well bro, when you are (for example) 20% of BF your muscle are bigger, because around the muscle there is some fat.. when you become 7/8%, your muscle SEEMS smaller.. but they remain at the same size with very small fat around ;) you know what I mean? :)

yeah i know .. and i definetly have been loving the BF slowly disappearing ... there will be plenty of time to put on all the size i can after i cut down i guess... i will be happy with BF% in the 12% range i think .. its this loose belly skin that has me frustrated ... who knows maybe single digit BF% could be soemthing i shoot for anyway .. im just playing this by ear and changing things as i go along ...

If you dont mind me asking, what HGH do you plan to run?

most likely novotropins .. rips are a pain in the ass to get from the source i want .. and i dont wana pay 2x more just to use some other middle man .. novo's have some good reviews and serum tests that are promising as well .. so thats what ill be getting if i can save the money... as we get closer and closer to the holidays i see it becoming less and lesss likely.. which sux .. but my wife and sons xmas' are higher priority ...

as for today .. its labor day.. no school/no work/no gym .. im loving it !!! woke up took my supps , walked the dog , ate breakfast and weighed in @231.0lbs .. been working on some HW and quizes for some of my classes .. and when the lazy wife finally gets out of bed im headed to the keys to buy some fireworks (boy 1 get 2 free coupon from phantom) .. and maybe do a little fishing .. i will post up again later tonight ..!!!!

ok... had some extra time .. so giving a little night time update ...

tonight was the first night i take dnp... just took my 3rd cap about 30 min ago... dosign schedule looks like this from here on out... 200mg cap at 7am, 3pm, 10pm , give or take a few minutes ..

had a good day today .. didnt get any fishing done .. but bought some fireworks to start building up for new years and next 4th of july !! and instead of fishing got suckered into some shopping with the wife ... apperantly it wasnt fair that "I" was getting "my" fireworks .. and she couldnt buy some shit too... thank god she doesnt know about the 10 vials of cut mix i sent WU for today!!!

during the shopping though i decided to try some pants on and a pair of shorts and just see how it would look ... ended up buying them both .. size 36 waist .. which is a size i have not fit into for about 5-6 years ... next stop 34!!! lol.. i was in a pretty good mood .. so took a few pics infront of the mirror and here they are ...

day 10...woohooo ...

well last night i was sweating like a mad man ... kept waking up .. lowering the a/c even more .. had my fan on high.. took like 3 pisses and kept drinking water like every hour n half ... i keep forgetting to mention .. i have been keeping track of my body temp.. it had been ranging from 99.0-99.8 pretty much all the time.. usually in the lower range of that though ..

im home from school and gym.. but b4 i get into that .. i woke up , regular routine .. and weighed in @ 230.4lbs

felt a little weak at the gym today .. muscles felt pretty full and pumped , but for the first time in a long time I was struggling to lift 315lbs on the decline bench just 2 reps .. and i mean struggling .. lol.. 2nd rep was slightly assisted ... other than that good workout .. hit up decline BB bench, incline BB bench, flat bench w/ DB, some cable flies and pec deck for a lil burn out....

now i tried something yesterday and today.. and i think ill be sticking with it .. yesterday b4 breakfast i took 5iu slin (humulin R) and 8iu b4 lunch... today 45min pre workout took 8iu (stepped out real quick during Chem Lab) .. and going to add another 8 iu b4 lunch ... this will be an everyday thing during DNP use... i have used slin b4.. i have glucose meter , glucose tabs and a gatorade on hand all the time.. etc etc etc ... after doing some extra reading and research about DNP/slin protocols i decided it makes sense and i will go with it.... so i will continue DNP/slin until i finish my first 50 caps of DNP.. then i will go into my cut mix blast .. and a week after that go back to finish the other 50 caps DNP with slin ... again wish i had some GH to be runing through all of this .. but its not looking in my favor in that dept.

since i put up pics last night i will not be adding any today like i said i was going to .. but instead will wait until maybe thursday/friday for next set of pics ..!
thanks for follwing !!!

home .. tired as hell .. feel exhausted like never b4... back feels sore and tomorrow is back day ..hahah .. took my night time dose when i got home from work at 11:30 ..

on a slightly depressing note .. for some dumb reason i decided to take some measurements tonight .. had the wifey do arms, chest, waist...
arms have literally lost a full inch.. chest and waist have gone down about 2 inches each .. fakk .. waist is great .. but the rest blows .. lol ..
so as of now ... arms = 18'' waist = 35.5'' chest = 48''

off to bed!!!

why would you even run that poison..an EC stack with or without T3 and proper diet would have done the same job..

why would you even run that poison..an EC stack with or without T3 and proper diet would have done the same job..

this may be true .. but its something i have never done and i wanted to experiance it for myself ..

either way . been busy today .. jury duty succkeed ..!!! didnt get picked but had to sit there all damm day . .

havent had much happen lately except the newly aquired insomnia from taking a tab at night time .. and a lot more night sweats . .but as for weight loss kinda been sitting in the same place ... saw 228.8 on the scale but then back to 229 and as of a little while ago actually 230.4 again .lol.. im weighing myself wayyy to often though .. its becoming a bad habit.. i have eaten more today and yesterday though .. didnt take pics this morning cuz i was running late .. but ill get them taken and up tomorrow morning

pics from today .. this is prob the first time i can honestly say i feel the pics dont do me justice .. i got some nasty loose skin at the bottom of my belly that will prob never go away cuz theres a bunch of tiny stretch marks there... but i feel leaner.. even though im prety much still at 230 which i have been at for a few days i think now... 10lbs less than where i started 11 days ago now , so not bad i guess ...

im really hopeing for some of that rebound everyone talks about after the DNP cycle .. right when i finish ill be jumping right into that "cut mix" cycle i mentioned .. hopefully those short esters start working some magic asap.. see if i can put some muscle on ...

I'm running a dnp cycle as well. One thing that really helps with fatigue and exhaustion to a certain degree is fruits. Pineapples slices have become my best friend lately. I get insomnia at night too, but im thinking of taking some melatonin to help out at night to help me out.

I'm running a dnp cycle as well. One thing that really helps with fatigue and exhaustion to a certain degree is fruits. Pineapples slices have become my best friend lately. I get insomnia at night too, but im thinking of taking some melatonin to help out at night to help me out.

actually feel pretty damm good today .. i normally munch on a lot of fruit.. apples , bananas , pineapple , etc ... i use these as snacks b/w snacks kinds of .. i have melatonin here .. but i have never used it .. and i dont know how i would react when it comes to waking up in the morning that is .. i gota be up every day at 6:30am .. which is not bad .. prob is i get in bed too late ..

just weighed myself right now .. im at 228.4lbs .. but my day has been long , hectic, and i have barely eating compared to normal... todays food has literally consisted of: 1 greek yogurt, 2 protien bars, a shake during w/o w/ BCAA/protein/30g dextrose, 1 vitamin water, 1 banana, 2 sample size peices of steak that where being sampled @wholefoods market.... this is all spread out from 7am to now 5:30pm ... so not good ..

my wife wants to go out to dinner tonight, so i invited my lil bro too and we are heading out in an hour or so.. so basically by the time i come home from dinner ill be back at 230-232 lol... cuz im hungry as helllll ... other than that feel great!!!

did arms workout today .. felt good and pumped while sipping my intra work out shake ...

aight .. making a few changes ... as of today .. im going to stick with 400mg per day . no more taking this shit b4 bed .. i havent noticed any more weight loss in the last few days anyway .. so ill prob keep this going for a lil bit more .. pretty satisfied with the solid 10lbs i have droppped .. and most report dropping a lil bit more extra water weight that you hold while on DNP .. so w/e .. its been a full 2 weeks of this .. dont think ill go for another whole week .. but honestly still dont know ..

ate like a monster last night though and loved it .. sweated like a beast by the end of dinner and it continued for a long while .. most likely due to the pizza buffet my wife and lil brother wanted to go eat at !!! had a nice big lunch and breakfast today too.. when i got home from work .. weighed in 230.4lbs .. thought i would have been heavier due to massive eating lol..

got bored .. took a few pics today .. figured i would post them ..
cant wait for my cutmix to get here already so i can start feeling like a beast in the gym again ..

feeling better @ 400mg per day ... not so lathargic .. not having trouble sleeping so much .. still sweat like a beast all the time .. but thats ok .

weighing 228.6lbs as of a few minutes ago .. i was just going to stop taking the stuff .. but i still have a few left from the bottle of 50.. gona just finish it off .. then wait a few days .. get a final weight and final set of pics .... ill still post up and get some pics up in the meantime though.

still waiting on that damm cutmix to arrive .. was hoping to jump right into it the last day of DNP use . .but dont think its gona make it here on time .. w/e .. going to do the other 50caps of DNP after i finish off that short blast...

Back