Joint relief from Deca , when ?

darkwing86

So when do u guys start seeing/feeling joint relief from Deca ? How many weeks in , and how noticeable is it ? im running 400mg per week . just started

So when do u guys start seeing/feeling joint relief from Deca ? How many weeks in , and how noticeable is it ? im running 400mg per week . just started

Many people will have different results,but most often people will notice the "cushioning" of joints within a matter of a few weeks,2-3...The production of synovial fluid actually begins relatively quick, by weeks 6-10 people notice almost no joint pain, due to irritation and aggravation no being a factor anymore...

Like I said, within a few weeks, 2-3 you can really notice a major difference!

Font load your deca with NPP and you'll not only notice the joint relief sooner, but the anabolic effect will kick in way sooner. by week 5 I was getting joint relief from deca btw (when I ran NPP with deca though, it was ALL good by week 4). also, fyi, deca will do NOTHING for tendonitis. If you have tendon issues they will still be there, they may even get worse because for a lot of guys strength goes up with deca and you start pushing more weight.

Font load your deca with NPP and you'll not only notice the joint relief sooner, but the anabolic effect will kick in way sooner. by week 5 I was getting joint relief from deca btw (when I ran NPP with deca though, it was ALL good by week 4). also, fyi, deca will do NOTHING for tendonitis. If you have tendon issues they will still be there, they may even get worse because for a lot of guys strength goes up with deca and you start pushing more weight.

He's spot on.. it will do NOTHING for tendons... The suggestion to use NPP as a front load is rather brilliant.. I know NPP is utilized in the US for similar instances with treatments..There's a compounding pharam in the north east that is known for compounding NPP and some wellness centers will issue NPP for the instances in question here..Ive read about and was excited to see it, in lieu of reading something minimizing AAS with treatments in the US, as always!

Open-ended question to be honest....

It totally depends what state your joints are in....

If you just have slight discomfort, you'll notice reduced/diminished pain in around 2-3 weeks.

In my case with Grade IV arthritis in both elbows, it take 6-8 weeks for me to go from being in a LOT of pain, to just bouts of mild discomfort - which I can deal with just fine. It's also a reason why I blast and cruise my Deca, just like I do my Test, I rarely come off, just for blood donations, tests etc...

Never EVER take for granted, the joy of a pain-free workout!

BB,

Sux when u go in to get say a chest w o in and....it s just not gonna happen that day for whatever reason huh ?..Shit..quess I ll do.....whatever...calves over there by the Anavar twin s...( these 2 girl s, twins are ho ho ho hot and fitness competitors).
So all is not lost.

Damn, was hoping it would help tendonitis too...but hey, no complaints about joint pain relief. I do not have joint pain, but I figure doing preventative maintenance with some deca is a smart thing to do.

BB,

Sux when u go in to get say a chest w o in and....it s just not gonna happen that day for whatever reason huh ?..Shit..quess I ll do.....whatever...calves over there by the Anavar twin s...( these 2 girl s, twins are ho ho ho hot and fitness competitors).
So all is not lost.

Know that feeling only too well bro...

Fortunately the Deca and the ACV keeps me pretty much in check, and as long as I don't get crazy stupid with my lifts, it's all under control :)

It's January now, the gym is full of fresh totty, so calves are getting hit 4 times a week anyway ;)

Yessiree. my Right delt like s winter like I like SUV s ( Silly- Under powered Vehicles) so I been haunting Planet Weakness to see the new hottie s and my partner and I got 1 dollar wager s on who ll give up first. In 3 weeks it ll be biz as usual..and I ll be back at Doc Power Shack a filthy chalk ridden rubber floored gym where "m f er that was heavy ! " does not set off the alarm....they are as predictable as the tide, mate !!! But oh so fun to molest w my minds eye.

hi guys,first off i did a couple of cycles about 5 years ago (age57)it all went great ,so a couple of years passed , and i developed osteo arthritis in my right knee ,ive taken almost all kind of antiinflamatory pills but they work for a couple hours ,and i remembered when i did my cycles that i had a shoulder injury before starting but went away during my cycle ,so the question is has any of you tried Deca for Osteo Arthritis of a knee?i've heard it works in a low dosage ,but wanted to confirm here ,thanks

Last edited:
hi guys,first off i did a couple of cycles about 5 years ago (age57)it all went great ,so a couple of years passed (im 60 now) and i developed osteo arthritis in my right knee ,ive taken almost all kind of antiinflamatory pills but they work for a couple hours ,and i remembered when i did my cycles that i had a shoulder injury before starting but went away during my cycle ,so the question is has any of you tried Deca for Osteo Arthritis of a knee?i've heard it works in a low dosage ,but wanted to confirm here ,thanks

Both of my knees have severe arthritis in fact the main reason I started aas was in the hopes of making them feel a little better. It has helped to lessen the pain quite a bit for me. My knees hurt with every step I take but they've been that way since I was 15 when I had my first surgery so I'm sort of used to it. I do notice the difference between 600mg and my cruise dose of 200...I really want to stay at 600 but I'd rather be smart about the whole thing. Both of my knees have to be replaced and I know I will have to give a lot of things up which is why I'm trying to put it off till I'm at least 55..I'm 46 now...

but do you feel any improvement Maurij ?

Yes i do!! I don't notice it as much on my cruise dose of 200 but it does take a lot of the daily ache away. On 4-600mg a week they feel great but like I said...that's just not feasable year around for the next 10 years.

i mean but do you do sports? i do bicycle,table tennis and of course weights

I don't do any sports that require any kind of running, way to painful!! I once did a test for my heart where I had to run on a treadmill...the doctor asked me to stop because watching me run was hurting him! LOL

I do train Boxers on a daily basis so I move around the ring a lot and I lift weights of course. I can still squat but can't go over 275lbs or my knees will hurt for 3 days so now I just do it for reps. I haven't ridden a bike lately but I've never had an issue with it really.

Back