Juice and your girl.

Yeah, a nice fitness girl that you could workout with, eat with and talk with would be great...regular broads just don't get it.

outlawtas2 said:
Yeah, a nice fitness girl that you could workout with, eat with and talk with would be great...regular broads just don't get it.

I'm starting to think this is the only way my life could function "normally".

LiftTillIDie said:
I'm starting to think this is the only way my life could function "normally".

It seems they have to already be in it, you can't really push this lifestyle on anybody...I had my ex come with me for a while but she lost interest. I'm enjoying the single life too much to even consider a GF right now though.

Ill tel you where its at. My thing is Capoeira, and i went with my group to Brazil last summer, and those women are gym rats. Maybe its cause they got the genes for fat asses and work to keep everyhitng else tight, but gym time is like their focus out there, especiay the capoeira chicks. But out there all they do is soccer, capoeira, and lift

No personality change...you can definately control it. My wife was against it at first but now she doesn't care cuz she likes the way I look. Alot bigger!

I was never conserned with personality change, She was, only because of the bullshit shes heard about steroids. I know its not an issue, shes just worried

DirtyBird said:
Ill tel you where its at. My thing is Capoeira, and i went with my group to Brazil last summer, and those women are gym rats. Maybe its cause they got the genes for fat asses and work to keep everyhitng else tight, but gym time is like their focus out there, especiay the capoeira chicks. But out there all they do is soccer, capoeira, and lift

What is Capoeira? A fighting style?

Its a martial art from Brazil, its a mixture of martial arts and acrobatics. I hate to admit it, but it what first got me looking into steroids. Brazil is known for having many steroid users because it is legal. Ive gotten pretty involoved with capoeira and have been lucky enough to go to brasil and meet many accomplished capoeirista's from brasil, and many are very open with their use of aas, and the women their are fuckin amazing, the lifestyle out there atleast in Bahia ( where i was ) is very gym focused, and i hear its even more son in places like Rio.

DirtyBird said:
many are very open with their use of aas, and the women their are fuckin amazing, the lifestyle out there atleast in Bahia ( where i was ) is very gym focused, and i hear its even more son in places like Rio.

Sounds like heaven.

I've never discussed it with my wife but she's not stupid, she knows but doesn't say anything. If she ever thought I was really getting reckless she'd say something but only because she'd be concerned about my health. I haven't given her a reason to worry about it.

Doc, does she know (she's seen you or you've told her) or does she "know"? I dunno how you could hide it from your wife for a long period of time without it ever coming up as a topic of conversation!

my wife's best friend is a med student. she gave my wife shit about my use. my wife gave me shit. i sat her down and showed her the studies in new england journal of medicine and others to show her the other side of the story. she got off my ass about it. now she loves it. looks and libido.

i start a cycle today and she's as excited about it as i am.

outlawtas2 said:
Doc, does she know (she's seen you or you've told her) or does she "know"? I dunno how you could hide it from your wife for a long period of time without it ever coming up as a topic of conversation!
Trust me, she "knows." I'll talk in terms of what's going to happen when I take certain things, muscle growth, bloat, etc. and she's witnessed me homebrewing many times. However, we've never actually sat down and had a husband/wife "talk" about it where I say "hon, I'm going to be jacked up on a cycle of test/tren over the next 12 weeks."

I am new here to steroidology, I have been doing alot of research lately and have decided to start. My girl isn't to keen to the idea but she is so obsessed with my body that she is cool with it if i produce more muscle mass. I cant complain, she is smoking hot and cool with the needles.

the fatrock

I don't tell my wife, because anytime there is a disagreement or she is full of shit and I loose my temper, she would blame it on gear...that pisses me off.

Back