Just Another Test Prop Cycle... :gives:

I guess glutes just arent for me. I hit left glute fri, and they just HATE PROP I guess because I'm gimped. lol. Screw it...no more glutes. Well....I am pinning again today. And so far, my quad from yesterdays pin is barely sore. Nothing bad at all. The least amount of PIP I have ever had. I injected VERY SLOWLY, and pushed the pin in very slowly too. It took about 5 mins total from breaking the skin, to removing the needle. VERY SLOW. And so far so good. That being said, I think today will be the left quad. And hope for the best. Cant wait for my 1" 25G pins to arrive. Im still slamming 23G 1 1/2" into quads. haha.
Well at day 10, I was up 7lbs at 14.5% BF. Today is day 15 (DAY 1 Week 3) and Im up 10lbs still about 14% BF. Im up to 215 lbs this morning. Slow and steady.

25G 1" pins came in yesterday...Which was good because I was planning on hitting right delt this morning. Used the new pins...and presto! haha. Well I finally feel like I got this PROP under control. lol. 1" pins for quads and delts. The smaller needle keeps from injecting too fast, less tissue damage, which all in turn means less PIP, faster recovery and EXCITED to pin again. lol. Things are moving along fine. Got screwed on eating today tho. didnt get first meal until dinner time....work was LOONG. Still got after it pretty hard at the gym today tho, then some ol' boxing drills, and grappling with the guys at work. Still, the test has me powering through my workouts, and I definitely had my WOW moment in the gym (early week 3). The endurance is on point and strength is up. Loving it. More later...

Day 3 of week 3. Pinned left delt today. Just gets easier. One inch pins make it a breeze. Jammed my thumb pretty bad the other day, kinda screwed up the wrist too..all hurts to grip anything so, legs and pulls can be done still, put any push workouts are on hold. Hoping for a quick recovery. Have one week until I leave for deploytment, and then starts the VAR.

Pins are going smoothly, Im still crushing it in the gym. Nipples have gotten pretty sensitive...they get hard as rocks about 4-5 times a day. I started adex in week 3. I Deploy overseas tomorrow, so i may be offline for some time. But I will play catch up once I get net access. I start the VARin 5 days. Im looking forward to it!!! Train hard guys!!! Ill be back hopefully soon! Pinning left delt today, then sleeping the next 2 days away...small hitch in the training routine, but Ill have time to make it up once i get where Im going.

Pins are going smoothly, Im still crushing it in the gym. Nipples have gotten pretty sensitive...they get hard as rocks about 4-5 times a day. I started adex in week 3. I Deploy overseas tomorrow, so i may be offline for some time. But I will play catch up once I get net access. I start the VARin 5 days. Im looking forward to it!!! Train hard guys!!! Ill be back hopefully soon! Pinning left delt today, then sleeping the next 2 days away...small hitch in the training routine, but Ill have time to make it up once i get where Im going.

Good luck man....hope to hear from ya soon....keep us posted brother!:shoot5:

Judging from the 2 pics posted earlier it looks as you should be losing alittle weight not gaining. Depending on the complete before/after conclusion...I believe just from those 2 pics that you look "out-of-shape"...very soft/fat/retaining a few lbs of water. I would've went the high rep, moderate to high intensity 20-30min cardio sessions, calorie deficient route with your cycle. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned any of this. I think a clean diet and 15 min of cardio/day would yeild fantastic results honestly...without any use of aas. I know you feel cofident in the gym with tremendous focus..Do you feel like that in the kitchen? Thats what important..the gear and gym is the easy shit.

UPDATE: Current BF% sits about 10% right now. Calipers arent very accurate however. And Id put Lean mass gains at about 15lbs. Had some training hitches along the way. Wont get into specifics, but did sustain a couple injuries during my time here overseas. But training continues, as I transition in my post cycle therapy (pct). Last pin was yesterday. So Ill give it another two before I get into my Clomid/nolva.
Question...Run Adex during PCT or no? Thoughts?
So far I have experienced almost no negative sides. Other than some slight sensitivity of the nips, and a considerable amount of rage..(comes with my job tho too. haha) I've had no issues. PIP is long gone. I found delts and quads are my favorites, and between the four, it was all I needed. The anavar was F-ing awesome. Definitely a fan. Ill be getting some more of that when I return to the states. The pumps are INSANE. Never felt anything like it before. Overall, Id say successful, and fun first cycle. I'm excited for another, but I think with these gains, Im gonna see what I can accomplish off the sauce for a while. But Believe me...I have got some plans for the next cycle, NO DOUBT.

These are my 8 week progress pics. Better late than never I suppose...I'll get some more recent ones soon. The before and after shot: (Left) I was about 225Lbs. about 24% BF. I did a big cut before I started the cycle because I was CLEARLY a FAT FUCK. Funny how quick that happens when you drink all the damn time, eat like shit and dont sleep much. No excusees...just fucked up. Anyways...(Right) Im about 195Lbs at 11% BF. Not sure what the total Lean mass gains were, but I know they were decent.

PCT is going smoothly. I am still getting after it in the gym. And the diet is still going alright. Not as tight as it could be. Kind of "enjoyed" my return to the states. as far the the "boys" go, atrophy has reversed and they dropped back down. I feel fine. Havent had any issues of feeling like shit or down or anything. E seemed to stay in check the entire time. Im still running the clomid 50mg/ed and nolva 20mg/ed. All is well. But I would say more than anything, this whole experience has just supercharged my motivation, both thru gains, as well as building better training habbits. Bear in mind tho, I am NO bodybuilder. Nor do I aspire to be one in the future. I'm much more interested in performance, strength and endurance. But Im more excited than ever to continue the training. I SURE DO MISS THE TEST THO! And I definitely miss pinning too. haha. Looking forward to the next go around. Im going all Pinn gear starting around july sometime. It's gonna be more of a bulk this time tho as Ill be starting under 10% BF. so, until then gentlemen...it's been real. Ill get the End of cycle pics up ASAP. Thanks for following.

Back