Just Another Test Prop Cycle... :gives:

So you've decided no dbol huh? Its gonna be nice having a lot of the same things going on. Both test prop, first cycle, starting basically the same time..... to bad you passed on dbol, but its not to late to change your mind either ;) j/k

HAHA I hear ya man. who wouldnt love to add some quick mass? I just gotta come back lean, and with VERY high endurance. Both Cardio and muscular endurance. I have a really tough "school" coming up. So I think dbol might set me back on that one.
No worries, when I get out of this school, Im probably gonna be 0% BF and about 170lbs total. Just FAMISHED. haha. So Ill be PRIME for a nice Mass/Bulking cycle....all in good time.

ha ya, im hoping the pip is only effecting the "virgin muscle' the first go round, mines not to bad ...but in the quad, dont really feel like limpin around. not doing any HCG?

Havent researched it. Dont know the ins and outs, detection times, reviews, pros and cons. Ya know...Just havent quite gotten there yet. Im constantly learning tho, so Ill be looking into it for sure. And I feel ya on the virgin muscles. I just want to slam all the different sites for the next few weeks while im in the states so Im not crippled overseas! haha

woke up this morning feeling pretty damn good. My right delt isnt too bad, it's definitely sore, but not crippled. Haha. Good, looks like Ill be hitting delts pretty often. and Ill see how much I can learn about ventro glutes today. I'm pinning again today, so either ventro glute, if I can figure it out, or going left delt. Glutes are a no go until some of the hardness, and swelling comes down, and I can sit down comfortably again. haha. Wonder how long thatll be?....
Anyways. Time to look hard into the ventro glute site. I got back to work tomorrow and Im sure plenty of pushups are on the menu, so If I can skip the delt today it'd be IDEAL. What do you guys think about Calves????

So I hear bad things about calves. Guess I wont venture that far south. And as for the ventro glute, its tough to find any info or video about how to SELF ADMINISTER this one. All info is how a NURSE would do it on a patient. And since I dont have that luxury right now...not too helpful. I did find a helpful discription on how to locate the ventro glute injection site on your own. It was helpful. So the link is BELOW. Not sure it pushed me into the comfort zone on hitting it by myself yet tho....

http://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/finding-the-ventrogluteal-for-self-im-injection

View attachment 546370 look at landmarks, top of hip, front of hip, leg joint

View attachment 546371 I did it after I saw this picture, the only muscle in between the top of your hip bone and leg joint

View attachment 546372 I know these are just diagram after diagram, but nevermind all the crazy names nonsense that each specific part has

If pinning left, I lean opposite (R)hip against sink, practically sitting on it, cross left leg over in front of me (hips perpindicular to sink/cupboard) put no weight on left leg so muscle is relaxed, below hip above leg joint the only muscle there (mine slightly bulges out when I do this) is what I pin.

Hope this pushes you into that comfort zone!

Last edited:
VENTRO GLUTE FOR DUMMIES! haha I love it. Doesnt get any more staright forward than that. Alright Ill be pinning in about five minutes. 23G 1 1/2" Inch too much you think? Dont wanna hit Sub-Q, and dont want to hit BONE. haha

Okay, so...went for it, and I would say, it was...interesting. As soon as I started injecting the prop, Started sweating like a whore in church! Man I felt like it was 110 degrees in the kitchen! Not dizzy, just SWEATING! I could only push about a third at a time, with about a 10 sec pause in between because it felt kinda like a charlie horse. haha. Anyways, Id say it went fine. Sweating stopped about five min after injection. And Im anxious to see how it feel as the day goes on/tomorrow. Thanks guys for the help. More later.

Alright fellas..ventro glute has me walking like a damn peg-leg....I'm just gonna chalk it all up to Virgin muscle, and Im convinced it doesnt matter where I pin, it's gonna be painful for about 3 days at the site! So, now that Ive accepted it. Ill just break it down. Glutes, ventro glute and delt is all I have hit so far...ALL SUCKED. Delt was the least painful the following day. Glutes were painless the day of injection, and suck 2 days following. and ventro has me limping about 4 hrs after injection. Worste one yet. okay, unless something changes, Ill quit bitchin about it. Hopefully quads goes okay. Starting to feel like Im injecting vineager!!!! haha...more later.

lol...sorry bout ur luck...ive been wondering how it went....I do have to add tho my first right vent did not go as well as my left side...honestly zero pip and I did left yesterday ..still feel my right from a couple days ago tho ...I must have found the sweet spot...btw did you say what prop ur runnin...or do you not want to say

Balkan Pharm. Theres a pic of my vials on the 1st page of this thread. my buddy clsmth700 said he had the same prop as me and did fine. Thats good news about the left side VS right side tho. Im gonna hit left side probably fri. We'll see how it goes.

I agree, i just gave him some rep. He does know his shit and based on other comments he has made, he thinks like I do. We are not very conservative :p

Hey 4EverBulking why dont you have more rep power dude. Sounds to me like you pretty much know your shit. Always can learn more, but sounds like you know more than 1 rep power haha! Whats up wit dat!? Somebody has to bump you up....

Yeah man I got some pinn coming too. and Anavar (var) is from pinn. If it's half as good as I hear, it'll be G2G. And @ GrossissentMassif...Yeah I added to his rep too bro. He def needs to get bumbed up a notch. Thanks fellas..
Oh and update: Today ventro really was tight this morning, but my mid day, it wasnt too bad at all. Popped a few advil, played a game of softball in the morning, lifted after work, and about to go on a run in a little while. I think if the first is the worste, and the worste is behind me...should be able to hit ventro glutes pretty regularly...GOOD NEWS! Still got a virgin left delt, and quads too...Plenty of Real Estate. haha. Next pin is tomorrow...decisions....decisions...

Hey 4EverBulking why dont you have more rep power dude. Sounds to me like you pretty much know your shit. Always can learn more, but sounds like you know more than 1 rep power haha! Whats up wit dat!? Somebody has to bump you up....

hey thanks nightraids,to be honest i dont know why i only have 1 rep power i post ALOT of helpful and accurate things i just dont get any rep or get noticed i guess...

I just dont think guys "remember" to hit that little REP button... no worries, someone with some "pull" will notice and take care of it. Keep it up bud. Your advice in this thread and a lot of other ones has helped me out, and got my wheels turning, tyring to learn more. Dudes will catch on.

I just dont think guys "remember" to hit that little REP button... no worries, someone with some "pull" will notice and take care of it. Keep it up bud. Your advice in this thread and a lot of other ones has helped me out, and got my wheels turning, tyring to learn more. Dudes will catch on.

thanks man i appreciate it! Good luck man!

Well I gotta pin tomorrow, but Im hesitant. I know I have a PT test coming up, and not sure if I can afford to be gimped up, trying to max pushups (80), situps (90), pullups (15), and a 5 mi run in 35 mins!
On top of everything else, I have a drug test this week and I'm not exactly certain yet about what the hell is in this prop. ahaha..Source is "questionable". And Im not noticing anything in the gym, no acne, oily skin, endurance changes, and NOTHING different about my "BOYS" either. Just a shitload of PIP! And it's day 9 since I started. So the question has risen...If it aint prop..what the HELL am I shootin EOD? lol...I dont know man, maybe just being paranoid..

okay so I think its safe to say, I may have spoken TOO SOON. haha. I checked today, and my total body weight is up about 7 lbs in 10 days. Id say 3 or 4 is water tho because Im only up 3 lbs Lean Body Mass. Also My total BF% is down to 14.5% AWESOME! Been running pretty hard. Decided not to stress the drug test because whats done is done, cant change it. And the recent number from the scale/calipers has me convinced this shit is legit. Wheeew! Now that we're past that...moving on.
Been crushing myself at the gym this week. Yesterday was shoulders and tri's, and today was back and bi's. And cardio usually Twice a day. The pip from the ventro was pretty bad, but didnt really affect my running, just a general pain in the ass...literally haha. All pip had worn off now, and today I hit my left delt. Actually tried left glute first, but couldnt do it. Couldnt really rotate far enough round the keep it very steady. And when I aspirated, it looked like I sucked a piece of fat into the syringe. So I threw it out and started over on left delt.
First shot on left delt, hit a vein. Bled like a SOB. Move over about half inch, more centerline, propped arm up on table, and had the best injection I had in 10 days! Painless, and no pain at all. (Unlike right delt, which sucked.) So I got delts figured out now.

Back