Just Another Test Prop Cycle... :gives:

Pin # 3 this morning. kinda sucked, cuz right glute was still pretty sore from 1st pin on Monday...just did it anyways. Ass is killin me for sure now. Tops of glutes, just below belt line are a little swollen, nothing much. Just gonna keep moving forward. Too busy to get to gym today. Just knocked out some pushups and DB curls at the house after dinner. Tomorrow is make up day!

Well Im running the test for 12 weeks now. Pulled the trigger on that one and ordered what I needed to make it happen. Also went ahead and ordered enough Anavar (var) for 8 weeks @ 50mg/ED. Got the best in the biz!!... thanks to a "certain" Rep. haha. Looking forward to it! Time to Shred!

Hey 4EverBulking why dont you have more rep power dude. Sounds to me like you pretty much know your shit. Always can learn more, but sounds like you know more than 1 rep power haha! Whats up wit dat!? Somebody has to bump you up....

ok trying this on last time. Without all the BS descriptions.. In a nutshell, this cycle has evolved comepletely.
New Plan:

week 1-12 Test prop 500mg/week 125mg 4x/week Mon, wed, fri, sun...repeat.
week 4-12 Anavar 350mg/week 50mg/ED
week 2-12 Arimidex .5mg/EOD

PCT No change...still 4 weeks.
Clomid and nolva

looks good bro, i see no issues. you found an extra few weeks of time ? good man ...

my kind of cycle to tell you the truth love that prop & Anavar (var) combo

youll be lean and mean

Last edited:
Awesome bro. Sounds good. Lean and mean, thats the goal. PIP is still kickin my ass :wtf: ...Gotta pin again today, gonna hit delts tho because glutes just arent recovering., haha. More later

PInned right Delt today. FML this bitch hurts. Suppose I did it right, read up, watched a few videos, seemed simple enough. Only had 1 1/2" 23G pins for glutes tho, so just went about half way...(little bit more) in. Aspirate went fine, injected very slowly. and left it in for about 45 sec before pullin pin out. Felt like a punch in the shoulder, and hasnt gone away since I did it a few hours ago. Sux...anyways, then marks the end of week one. No gym today. More later.

Tomorrow I pin again because the way it falls...Im pinning Mon,wed,fri,sun,...repeat. So sun and mon are back to back...I know it is a "Less that ideal" situation but for me, getting four pins in each week, and keeping track of everything overseas, seems to be the best approach. What do you guys think about that?
I understand that levels are gonna be getting high when pinning 125mg 2 days in a row. But what kind of issues could this cause? Increased susceptability to gyno? Mood Swings? Anyone have any Solutions to the sunday/monday back to back injections? Im not too woried about it, as long as its not THAT big of a deal.
Also not sure yet what I think about delts...too soon to tell. But it sux so far. Guess Ill just pick my vagina up off the ground and drive on. haha...More later.

Tomorrow where you pinning? Your running out of spots that hurt like crazy lol

Haha you SAID IT bro! I dont F-ing know man. Guess Ill see how delt feels in the morning, if its not too bad, Ill hit the other side. And if glutes are feeling up to it, Ill just grab my nuts and hit left glute. We'll just see. haha. Really want to look into Ventro Glute. Heard its pretty painless. Thoughts??? I dont know $hit about it.

Also guy, sorry I couldnt just add this photo to my OP by editing, it wouldnt let me...Anyways this is my starting photo. Im pretty bloated!! Two weeks of leave, included heavy drinking, Lots of social eating, and almost no gym time or PT at all!!! Also It was my last night eating out. So got a stomach full of Olive Garden seafood pasta!! hahah. CANT BEAT IT! Anyways, Im about 19-20% BF here, before starting my calorie deficit/High Cardio program.
View attachment 546361

Im down to about 15% now, Ill get pics up soon. With some tone back. Sorry, cant do anything about the farmers tan tho, Workin outside in a T-shirt all day. HAHA. Anyways, thought I should get a pic up to let you guys know where I started. Then Ill post pics after my cut/start of cycle...And then after cycle of course. Cheers.

Last edited:
you could just pin every other day - all u have to remember is wether you pinned the day before or not ... could even mark up a calendar ... so u know in case u forget

but the 2 days in a row doesnt have to be bad ... for some may cause uneven levels depends on your body

p.s. maybe you should get 1 inch pins ... may help with pip

i was running this prop for weeks with almost zero pip , ... same vial , but this last IM in my quad and now i am limping , but it hurt when i pinned it, was in bad spot ... and i have heard others sat pip also comes from how you are pinning not just the gear ...

From what I've heard, the ventro site is the least painful, I YouTubed it and there are quite a few there to give you an idea. Good luck!

Awesome..Good Stuff. Yeah Im thinking...My first rodeo=not that smooth when it comes to pinning. But I get better each time. And yeah I just got some 25G 1" pins ordered this morning so Ill venture into delts with those. Ill keep ya posted. Thanks guys.

So how common is it, (if at all) for there to be almost no pain at injection Site, but instead, about 6 inches above site, top of glute/lower back? Still on the right side tho. Anyone experience this. Still not serious pain. Just thought it was odd that the injection site was FINE but my lower back, at top of glute is pretty tender...

Haha...both glutes did the same thing for me too, more so on the first go around. It seemed odd but apparently not. Sounds identical.

So you've decided no dbol huh? Its gonna be nice having a lot of the same things going on. Both test prop, first cycle, starting basically the same time..... to bad you passed on dbol, but its not to late to change your mind either :hahano: j/k

Last edited:
haha..yeah man I dunno about glutes. Maybe once in a while will be fine. But if the first week, is in any way an indicator of how the next 11 will be on my glutes, I may have to just rock delts, quads, and FIGURE OUT the ventro glute... Im hoping the pip gets less as the weeks go on but I havent hit the left glute since wed..and its still pretty damn tender. And fri I hit my right glute again and its just crippled right now. We'll see how the delts pan out. Next week when my 1" pins arrive I think delt will be a piece of cake.

Back