Just did first injection ever!!!

TheFitnessLife4ever

Who dares wins!
Well, I'm happy to say that I did my first injection of test e ever. I decided to do 400mg for now instead of 500mg because from what Split dosage in 200mg per inj. or .8cc. I've read, its best to get the benefit with minimal dosage. Also, all the big guys local and here I've talked to started on fractions of what noobies these days do. It was painless though, just felt a bit funny(delt inj). Hopefully I don't wake up with it swelled. It's pinnacle test e btw.

Hey dude report back tomorrow to confirm that all went well if you can. Also do a log if you can! I'm curious about this pin test e

Dude, do a log! I'm very intrested. 58 days till I'm doing the same thing from the same lab. You'd be giving me a preview of things to come! I think I'm running 500/week though, but to each his own! Get your swole on bro!

Dude, do a log! I'm very intrested. 58 days till I'm doing the same thing from the same lab. You'd be giving me a preview of things to come! I think I'm running 500/week though, but to each his own! Get your swole on bro!

Thanks. Not sure if I have time to do a log. Been having to work double lately. I'll def keep you updated though.

i take like 2 mins to push the plunger down, especially my first few times in that muscle group.

Nowadays I do about 45 seconds to push it down all the way per shot

i take like 2 mins to push the plunger down, especially my first few times in that muscle group.

That's probably what I'll do. I even took a hot shower immedietly after the inj and then worked chest to try to get the oil flowing in the muscle.

I also did my first shit in the ass today stung a little I used a 23g 1inch but my hand were shaky as shit and since the test e was quite thick took forever hopefully second pin will be more smooth

My delt feels hurts like hell tbh, but the problem was I injected too fast. Injected .8cc in about 15 seconds.
What? I don't think it hurt because you only took 15 seconds, just tender muscle.

WTF?! You leave that shit in your arm for 2 minutes? I think you may be an idiot.
That's probably what I'll do. I even took a hot shower immedietly after the inj and then worked chest to try to get the oil flowing in the muscle.
You don't need to shower post inject, you're going to be a little sore, tender, and maybe have a little knot at first. After a couple weeks this will go away and the next day you won't eve know you pinned.

What size needle you using?

What? I don't think it hurt because you only took 15 seconds, just tender muscle.

WTF?! You leave that shit in your arm for 2 minutes? I think you may be an idiot.

You don't need to shower post inject, you're going to be a little sore, tender, and maybe have a little knot at first. After a couple weeks this will go away and the next day you won't eve know you pinned.

What size needle you using?

25g 1". Also have some 23g 1.5" in case I want to do glutes.

The soreness from injections is something thats not worth it to me, at this time. Maybe one day ill pop those vials open, but for now its oral stuff.

The mild inj pain is worth the major benefit. I wouldn't criticize the lab for the PIP as this is usual first timers. My review is still neutral. Well see what happens these next couple weeks and what the bloods show.

Bro Im not gonna lie I was nervous but seriously it like OLD Hat now. Man up dude and throw the orals out and start pinnin that shit.

I feel amazing right now about 5 weeks in. Wishing I could just stay on this.

The soreness from injections is something thats not worth it to me, at this time. Maybe one day ill pop those vials open, but for now its oral stuff.

^ as long as its only temporary im fine with it:smoker:

One day ill try injectables again.. Im not ready right now. I need a hot nurse g/f so she can inject me

Back