Just got my gear in!!!! Thoughts?

Cam01

Well, I was a little shocked when I saw what 10ml is.. I thought it was 10 little bottles.. Also, all the Winstrol (winny), letro, nolva, aromasin is much, much smaller than I thought! Everything is super small compared to what i've seen.

Here are some pics.

btw, one of the test bottles gear looks a bit weird. Like, if it was on it's side for too long..
I took a picture so maybe you guys can tell me seeing as im not too experienced with this.

is exemestance the replacement for aromasin?

Here is everything:

CAMILOSPICSGEAR017.jpg

CAMILOSPICSGEAR025.jpg

CAMILOSPICSGEAR019.jpg

Hmm enlarged to show texture eh? maybe you can warm the crusty one up for a few secs..see if it'll disolve..

Should I boil some water and put it in there? Not for too long.

Also, I'm doing a 10 week cycle. Did I not get enough Test? I'm doing 500/week

Tues, and Fri

usually you wont get 10 1ml pins out of a 10ml vial, you might get about 9. So your cycle might be 8 or 9 weeks, depending.

exemestane is aromasin.

Tues, and Fri

no do not put your gear in boiling hot water, hot from the tap should do fine.

I already got the test dissolved.. :) boiled water, waited till it cooled down a bit, added a little cold water and put them both in. worked great. Thanks.

Also, i dont understand these measurements.. Im doing 250mg of test per week, so how much should I draw? Till what ml?
Here's my needle. Now, please, dont tell me the wrong measurement and make me end up dying of over dosing on Test (LOL).

CAMILOSPICSGEAR027.jpg

if you are asking questions like these still you really have not done enough research or you lack common sense. if you are pinning 250mg twice a week, and it is dosed at 250mg/ml, then clearly 1 ml would provide 250mg...

as said, exemestane IS aromasin. everything you got is good to go, you are just too uninformed to realize you havent purchased enough. one vial is not going to give you 10 weeks of 500mg. And that one packet of Winstrol (winny) is not enough. Also, why the fuck did you purchase letro?...

Yea, the Test crashed. Good thing it came back into solution.

You may want to reconsider your next order, not a good sign that a company cant make Test w/o it crashing!!!!!!

3 yrs and rolling with no crashes with my gear.

gator

if you are asking questions like these still you really have not done enough research or you lack common sense. if you are pinning 250mg twice a week, and it is dosed at 250mg/ml, then clearly 1 ml would provide 250mg...

as said, exemestane IS aromasin. everything you got is good to go, you are just too uninformed to realize you havent purchased enough. one vial is not going to give you 10 weeks of 500mg. And that one packet of Winstrol (winny) is not enough. Also, why the fuck did you purchase letro?...

exact same thought,,,, someone who cant handle 2nd grade math does not need to be using this stuff,,, if u ever wonder what kinda people give juice a bad rep and users a bad rep,,,,this is one kind

Tues, and Fri

no you shoudl have gotten 3 viles. even if just for 10 wks should have thought of that first before you orderd.
also i rec with 3 viles just go to 12 weeks with it.

Back