Just got RAD140- lets see what its all about

toobigforyou

gettin' bigger
So Ive been looking into sarms for quite some time and I had narrowed it down to a couple. I decided on RAD140. I saw rui started carrying it and i said screw it Im gonna go for it.
I just got it yesterday and Ill post my thoughts on it. Im not gonna do some log cause ill be honest im not here enough and cant commit to daily or every other day updates but i can and will def stop in and tell my thoughts from time to time.
Im pretty excited to try this stuff and wanna see what the sarms thing is all about so this is where im gonna document it.

So Ive been looking into sarms for quite some time and I had narrowed it down to a couple. I decided on RAD140. I saw rui started carrying it and i said screw it Im gonna go for it.
I just got it yesterday and Ill post my thoughts on it. Im not gonna do some log cause ill be honest im not here enough and cant commit to daily or every other day updates but i can and will def stop in and tell my thoughts from time to time.
Im pretty excited to try this stuff and wanna see what the sarms thing is all about so this is where im gonna document it.

I will run their MK-677 for like 8-10months. Rui is good to go. Just like sarmssearch. Good luck on RAD-140 though. I might run it in the future with MK-677.

I'm very curious about RAD, looking fwd to your impressions. I'm searching the forums like crazy trying to find a comparison between it and LGD.

Im dosing it at 30mg/day.
I think LGD is much more potent than RAD but it also has much more in the way of sides as well.
Anyway I did my first RAD dose today. Like I said I will update here from time to time.

I have been waiting for rui to carry rad since I trust their quality implicitly. I saw this thread and saw they have it now. They also have a sale going so I just paced an order for some myself. It seems to me that RAD is the closest sarm to a true test replacement there is available. Im not going to be using it like that (as a trt replacement) but its nice to see sarms progressing, getting closer and closer to a true test replacement but with less side effects. I just hope the anabolic effects are truly there. Im pretty stoked to get mine in. Good luck with your run!

Just ordered it, was waiting for rui to get rad in because I have had a few orders with them and have been very happy, trust the quality.
I have had bad experience with another 2 places, one was a crap shoot and I ended up asking for my money back after being given the run around for a week and the other was quality issues (how do you sell crappy mt2 when its cheap to begin with) so THANK YOU RUI for getting this in!

I will post up thoughts when I use it.

RAD is on my next thing to run list. I am on day 2 for MK-677 from Rui right now. After a month or two, I will be adding S4 and/or RAD into MK-677. Looking forward to see your experiences. Good luck.

RAD is on my next thing to run list. I am on day 2 for MK-677 from Rui right now. After a month or two, I will be adding S4 and/or RAD into MK-677. Looking forward to see your experiences. Good luck.

awesome, let us know how that stack goes! have you considered adding cjc or mod GRF to the mk677? good synergistic effects.

awesome, let us know how that stack goes! have you considered adding cjc or mod GRF to the mk677? good synergistic effects.

Excellent stack recommendation here. mk & cjc with dac is a great, low injection frequency, gh stack that really works man.
Im also interested in RAD so ill be popping in here from time to time checking on this thread.

Ok so just checking in. Its only been a few days so not much to report thus far. Ive been taking all 30mg in the am, upon waking, with food. I dont know if any of that matters but thats what I have been doing. Ill update again early next week i suppose or sooner if I notice some effects etc.

For those interested in what RAD140 is and does, I posted a little write up about it a while back, you can find it at the link, below. Here is a little snippet from it:

RAD140 is a SARM being created and tested by Radius Health for use in cancer patients and people with muscle wasting diseases. They are also investigating it for Alzheimer's Patients. What does it do? Well, it causes the body to build muscle if you do at least a little exercising. It makes the body WANT to build muscle and as such it goes into high gear doing it. A study on rats shows a "dramatic increase" in body weight from its use which was dose dependent, most of which was lean muscle. It also showed it had absolutely no harmful effects on the liver, though it did reduce both HDL and LDL cholesterol - one of which is good to go down, the other not so much.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...6-rad140-what-what-does-do-lets-find-out.html

Just ordered it, was waiting for rui to get rad in because I have had a few orders with them and have been very happy, trust the quality.
I have had bad experience with another 2 places, one was a crap shoot and I ended up asking for my money back after being given the run around for a week and the other was quality issues (how do you sell crappy mt2 when its cheap to begin with) so THANK YOU RUI for getting this in!

I will post up thoughts when I use it.

Let the forum know what you think once you try it!

and I agree on most RC shops being pretty crappy,,, why i dont bother with trying others anymore and opt for only 2 now (one being RUI ofcourse) just not worth saving (sometimes) a few $ to get a crappy product, your better off with a working quality product rather tan buying more of a crappy one to make up for it.
You got crappy MT2? that sucks... its a pretty cheap peps all things considered, AND pretty stable as it is... if you dont mind PM me on that Im just curious who it was. ty

OK so Im a week in and Im thinking this is like a tbol almost or maybe a high dose var. At least thats how it feels so far. Ill tell you what I mean. I am not getting water retention but I am def getting a strength increase and def feel or know im on something.
Id have to say so far so good. Not much else to report.
Thanks for following!

OK so Im a week in and Im thinking this is like a tbol almost or maybe a high dose var. At least thats how it feels so far. Ill tell you what I mean. I am not getting water retention but I am def getting a strength increase and def feel or know im on something.
Id have to say so far so good. Not much else to report.
Thanks for following!

Thanks for the update. Rui is about to launch labor sale. I just can't decide whether order RAD or not in addition to MK-677 and S4 for my cutting cycle. This maybe too early to say something on but have you had any suppression issues with RAD?

Thanks for the update. Rui is about to launch labor sale. I just can't decide whether order RAD or not in addition to MK-677 and S4 for my cutting cycle. This maybe too early to say something on but have you had any suppression issues with RAD?

I dont feel like i am so far. If I am its very minimal but as you said its pretty early in. I could see this being a nice addition to a cut cycle, no water retention what so ever.

Back