Just got RAD140- lets see what its all about

How long are you planning to run it? I've heard that one of RAD's side effects is pretty severe lethargy but it doesn't set in until the 4th or 5th week in. Some people use it for just 4 weeks as a kick-starter to LGD or even an AAS cycle.

How long are you planning to run it? I've heard that one of RAD's side effects is pretty severe lethargy but it doesn't set in until the 4th or 5th week in. Some people use it for just 4 weeks as a kick-starter to LGD or even an AAS cycle.

8 weeks..... he posted it in another thread...

Last edited:
8 weeks.....he posted it in another thread....

yup, i was deciding between it and lgd and i decided on it and for 8 weeks to start. I may go up to 12 but I have to wait and see how its going. The lethargy is/was my concern and why i stuck with the relatively short term of just 8 weeks.
What happened to that thread anyway? Did it get moved or what I cannot seem to find it?

I dont feel like i am so far. If I am its very minimal but as you said its pretty early in. I could see this being a nice addition to a cut cycle, no water retention what so ever.

Sounds good. Let's see if they would put RAD on sale next week. Labor day sale would give %45 possible discount which is HUGE. So, I may dose it 20mg ed for cut to see. Thanks for the update...

Sounds good. Let's see if they would put RAD on sale next week. Labor day sale would give %45 possible discount which is HUGE. So, I may dose it 20mg ed for cut to see. Thanks for the update...

I was thinking same thing. i dont really NEED to restock so soon, but im temped to try this out anyhow.

Ok so I am approaching 2 weeks on and I am having some trouble describing exactly what rad is like. I suppose it almost feels like I am on a low dose test cycle if I had to say?? Maybe that minus any water but I dont get much water with test as I use an ai from the start and eat pretty clean on cycle.
I suppose thats about all, have a good weekend everyone and I will touch base next week sometime hopefully with some better info. Sorry but maybe its just too early to definitely describe exactly what RAD feels like and does. I def can tell im taking something, Im def gaining in strength and I feel pretty good. Thats about all I got! LOL

^^ Yeah thats pretty much where i stand as of now. Id say I am pleased as well. At least I know it does something. I am not experiencing any lethargy or anything yet and in about a week ill be doing my mid cycle blood work which I am really excited for.

Just ordered it, was waiting for rui to get rad in because I have had a few orders with them and have been very happy, trust the quality.
I have had bad experience with another 2 places, one was a crap shoot and I ended up asking for my money back after being given the run around for a week and the other was quality issues (how do you sell crappy mt2 when its cheap to begin with) so THANK YOU RUI for getting this in!

I will post up thoughts when I use it.
Just update I got it in a few days and just started on monday, I will post up thoughts soon. I will say I used CIA already on Friday and had one heck of a "long" weekend! LOL

Just update I got it in a few days and just started on monday, I will post up thoughts soon. I will say I used CIA already on Friday and had one heck of a "long" weekend! LOL

Why dont you start a log? You started about 2 weeks after I did it may be nice to have concurrent logs on this stuff to compare notes.

So this stuff has been so hyped and marketed so much i fully expected to be let down. I figured there was no way there was a sarm as promising as rad sounded. Well so far I am not disappointed and i am eating my words a tad. Its going very well. Id call this sarm anavar at a high dose. Thats a great analogy IMO. That or Tbol at a high dose.
Stay tuned!!

So Ive been looking into sarms for quite some time and I had narrowed it down to a couple. I decided on RAD140. I saw rui started carrying it and i said screw it Im gonna go for it.
I just got it yesterday and Ill post my thoughts on it. Im not gonna do some log cause ill be honest im not here enough and cant commit to daily or every other day updates but i can and will def stop in and tell my thoughts from time to time.
Im pretty excited to try this stuff and wanna see what the sarms thing is all about so this is where im gonna document it.
How's the progress?

Blood was drawn Friday, should have results Wed at the latest, i will update then with them.
As far as how I am feeling and how its going Id say pretty well on both fronts. I have been feeling a bit listless, not quite lethargic but not as energetic as usual. I actually have used a pre-workout supp a few times which I dont normally do. Ill post more with my Blood Work when I have it.

Blood was drawn Friday, should have results Wed at the latest, i will update then with them.
As far as how I am feeling and how its going Id say pretty well on both fronts. I have been feeling a bit listless, not quite lethargic but not as energetic as usual. I actually have used a pre-workout supp a few times which I dont normally do. Ill post more with my Blood Work when I have it.

What are your final thoughts? How long did you run and what was your daily dose? Did you drop any body fat? Or add muscle?

Hey toobig, any updates? What were your blood results? How's the cycle going for you?

Back