Just made injectable Anadrol

pineapple

50mg/ml. Figured since it's melting point is as low as dbols its possible.

Didnt really go higher than that since I figured I'd be using 25mg drol and 25mg dbol together I wont need more than that :)

isotop said:
how did u make it ?

inj anadrol sounds like something I would defiantly try.
Same recipe as dbol. I only did 1g tho just to see if it would work. Also tried proviron at 50mg/ml, that only worked at 20mg/ml. Worthless. Too high of a melting point. Seems that anything over 200c melting point wont go into solution.

isotop said:
how did u make it ?

inj anadrol sounds like something I would defiantly try.
100mg/ml Anadrol or 100mg/ml Dianabol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I've been playing in the lab a bit and made some injectable 100mg/ml drol and 100mg/ml dbol. I started with 2%ba, 20%bb, and the rest EO. The dbol crashed within 4 hrs and the drol started crashing at +8hrs. So the final recipe for each was:

2% BA
20% BB
15% Guaiacol
EO as the carrier

bmass said:
100mg/ml Anadrol or 100mg/ml Dianabol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I've been playing in the lab a bit and made some injectable 100mg/ml drol and 100mg/ml dbol. I started with 2%ba, 20%bb, and the rest EO. The dbol crashed within 4 hrs and the drol started crashing at +8hrs. So the final recipe for each was:

2% BA
20% BB
15% Guaiacol
EO as the carrier
Damn, I'm not comfortable injecting that much solvent into my body. LL is out of stock on Guaiacol. My drol crashed after a few days.

why would u want to use injectible drol and dbol? isnt it much easier to make caps and take caps instead of poking ED??

j_100801 said:
why would u want to use injectible drol and dbol? isnt it much easier to make caps and take caps instead of poking ED??

many benefits to injecting over caps.

Pine, are you re-heating or just scrapping the idea?

outlawtas2 said:
many benefits to injecting over caps.

Pine, are you re-heating or just scrapping the idea?
I actually took the drol and mixed it with dbol. Now I got 25mg of each per ml.
Dbol holds well at 50mg/ml.

j_100801 said:

Easier on the liver... only 1 pass i believe

topvega said:
Easier on the liver... only 1 pass i believe

That's debatable, ive never seen any real proof just speculation on that

So you're injecting this ED 1x a day? Does it fit through a slin pin?

Anadrol is very, very difficult to make without it crashing eventually. I've made it many times and its crashed 9 out of 10 times. Its a real pain in the ass to get it just right. I've made it and had it crash 3 days later. Very difficult to keep it stable. Ususally you have to reheat it over and over again to fix the problem. Its way easier to just cap it. Trust me on this one.

i understand the reason for thinking inj would be better, but you might as well drink the solution, you'd be better off, if it was such a great injectable you would have seen more research behind such a thing just my .02

ecoastmuscle1 said:
Anadrol is very, very difficult to make without it crashing eventually. I've made it many times and its crashed 9 out of 10 times. Its a real pain in the ass to get it just right. I've made it and had it crash 3 days later. Very difficult to keep it stable. Ususally you have to reheat it over and over again to fix the problem. Its way easier to just cap it. Trust me on this one.
It's easy if you're using the right chemicals.

newgoal300 said:
i understand the reason for thinking inj would be better, but you might as well drink the solution, you'd be better off, if it was such a great injectable you would have seen more research behind such a thing just my .02
You just contradicted yourself and you're not making sense at all. First you say you understand the reasoning for inj.... but you dont. If you did, you wouldnt say "might as well drink it".

LOL if it was such a great injectable you would have seen more research behind it? What research? Who does research on steroids anyway? These have been around for decades. Nobody just cares to poke themselves everyday, that's why it's not popular.

i did it at 75mg/ml many times without any problem:AB 2% BB 20% and EO hit to melting point slowly andgo cold also slowly, it isn´t painless but nor painfull

My Personal experience is all I got .
Oxandrolone Hurts like hell for inj.
It still has to go thru the Liver for a break down as it is a 17 ethocanate dissolved or in pill form.
If you do not have a healthy liver, you might want to forgetaboutit.

It hurts for hours at site any where I hit it.
when I took more then the recommended 50mg per day, ie 100mg/da, I did not hurt until I cut back. Then came the Pain. It was there all along, but the Oxandrolone at dose made me feel so good, that I did not notice .

That stuff took the fun out of injecting myself with the good stuff.
Decca, and Test C.

Anyone who makes it with Water for Inj will be in grievious pain.
You at your injection site, and your Pharmacist when you go back and give him and her some suggestions in compounding.

Stuff comes out of solution very easy, and then clogs the syringe.
The stuff does not disolve at all well and thus there is an abundance of Granules in the Bottle , left over, and you can swallow that bitter stuff and some will make into the body.
Still Via your liver.

Make sure you are in the best of health with liver enzmes at prime low optimum levels.
Here below are a couple of very important ones.
Don't go past the upper limits, or your liver just might auto shut down on you, and there you go. Kaput.
Bili ,t .2 to 1.2
D Bili 0-to .3
AST 10 to 41
Alt 15 to 65
Winstrol is a better cut, and easier to take as it comes as a lozenge you dissolve under your tongue.

LoveToAll
Charlie Evergreen.
think of the forest without the trees.

Last edited:
Back