Just some BLOOD WORK on PSL Test E :)

So instead of taking this up with us in private you decide to come onto my thread and publicly complain?

Issues CAN and DO happen with any source, but I'll tell you what separates PSL from many others....we WILL take care of it. Next time instead of potentially ruining a positive thread, come to us and settle the issue in private. We always take care of our customers if there's an issue. Thanks.

That I can vouch for personally

interesting..so youre saying the difference is minimal

I'm saying I can't tell the difference at all. For instance I had under dosed gear from a company not on this board and my tt dropped from 1150 to 850 - I could not feel any noticeable difference at all.

Likewise I started pinning the shit out of said under dosed gear about 2 weeks ago and don't feel any different today. Sure c & e need 4-6 weeks for full blood saturation.

Sorry for jacking the thread. Glad to see PSL is making things right.

I'm saying I can't tell the difference at all. For instance I had under dosed gear from a company not on this board and my tt dropped from 1150 to 850 - I could not feel any noticeable difference at all.

Likewise I started pinning the shit out of said under dosed gear about 2 weeks ago and don't feel any different today. Sure c & e need 4-6 weeks for full blood saturation.

Sorry for jacking the thread. Glad to see PSL is making things right.

I don't feel anything crazy from any dose of test I've done. The only time I noticed a significant differenct was going from hypogonadal (299 ng/dL) to a high trt dose of 200mg. That put me at 1200. Now going from a cruise to a blast I might feel a small difference in libido and well being, but nothing crazy.

I know it has it's fair few critics on here, and for good reason...

But no AAS has given me the feeling of being 'on' - that equipoise has....

I feel invincible on it... crazy endurance, muscles like granite, veins that make smackheads look weirdly at you with envy.

When I ran high Test, high Eq, it was astonishing how good I felt!

Sorry for going off topic, just thought I'd throw that in there :)

I know it has it's fair few critics on here, and for good reason...

But no AAS has given me the feeling of being 'on' - that equipoise has....

I feel invincible on it... crazy endurance, muscles like granite, veins that make smackheads look weirdly at you with envy.

When I ran high Test, high Eq, it was astonishing how good I felt!

Sorry for going off topic, just thought I'd throw that in there :)

What is ur highest test levels in ur life?

What is ur highest test levels in ur life?

That's my business buddy, has absolutely nothing to do with you.

I've been watching you post lately. You bring very little to this website other than drama and naivety.

I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself rather than worry about stupid shit like this!

That's my business buddy, has absolutely nothing to do with you.

I've been watching you post lately. You bring very little to this website other than drama and naivety.

I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself rather than worry about stupid shit like this!

Lol calm down. You are big big big so big. Everyone wants to be you. Okay? Thats why you run aas right? Lmao

1 complaint gets pounced on and extrapolated 10 fold. I blame MTV, video gaming and smart phones where instant gratification is an "ap" away. To many not all, young guy s want to look badass by pinning, half heartedly training and with little adherence to diet.

I see these lame fucks swinging their whole body to curl a 50 pound db when to do a proper say hammer curl...they can t do a 30...and then spend 60 percent of their gym time mentally masturbating in the mirror.

Joesp I..awesome number s and as usual HW , BB and Mega and others EDUCATED me; which is why wew re here . Not to bitch, moan and complain when a tampon s not sitting just right.

Back