Just took 5 iu's of hgh and was wondering

Weaklin

Is it possible to not get any sides? This is my first time using hgh and was trying to check if its legit.

the best way to check if gh is legit is to take 10iu IM, wait 3 hours, and go give blood for a gh serum test..

make sure someone drives you there and back.. you'll be a bit hypo..

I agree, that would be the best way. Are you suggesting though, that not everyone will feel sides at 5iu's? I respect your opinion and realize you're a lot more knowledgeable then me on this subject. Just curious.

no.. i am not.. im giving the optimal route to know if he just got ripped off or not.. lol
I agree, that would be the best way. Are you suggesting though, that not everyone will feel sides at 5iu's? I respect your opinion and realize you're a lot more knowledgeable then me on this subject. Just curious.

the best way to check if gh is legit is to take 10iu IM, wait 3 hours, and go give blood for a gh serum test..

make sure someone drives you there and back.. you'll be a bit hypo..

Can you eat before or it doesn't make a difference? Also what should the readings say for 100% genuine growth?

For me side effects, numb and puffy hands as well as tingling fingers, increase over time.
Taking 6-8iu daily it took 2 weeks to notice, but after a couple months it doesn't go away.
When I go down to 4iu it gets better, but if I shoot 10iu a day I will notice the difference that day.
I will wake up with numb hands every night and when I text or play video games my finger tips tingle.
My penmanship is worse because it's hard for me to hold a pen because fingers feel 'pumped'.
Those are the only side effects that I can comment on.

seems you didn't do ANY research at all before deciding to purchase/run hgh... even if your hgh is of the best quality there is a chance sides will be minimal after weeks of use

swollen fingers is common, but don't expect that for a while, and at a very "average" dosage of 5iu per day, I doubt you'll get very noticeable sides at all...

lastly... hgh takes months to be effective, not days, or weeks... and should be a commitment for years if you are serious about the results it could bring

seems you didn't do ANY research at all before deciding to purchase/run hgh... even if your hgh is of the best quality there is a chance sides will be minimal after weeks of use

swollen fingers is common, but don't expect that for a while, and at a very "average" dosage of 5iu per day, I doubt you'll get very noticeable sides at all...

lastly... hgh takes months to be effective, not days, or weeks... and should be a commitment for years if you are serious about the results it could bring

Good post!! On point as usual

Would 4-5IU daily for a 10 week blast with insulin be beneficial or would it be a waste?

This is exactly correct!!! You wont feel sides for several weeks....

Okay, I wont bother then. I thought it would work well with AAS and insulin even in such a short period. Slin is known to work in synergy with growth.

yes, insulin can have profound effect when combined with gh... but that's after gh has been in your body for a period of time in advance of starting the insulin (and to be honest I DONT recommend insulin use to anyone that is a "rec" bodybuilder)

yes, insulin can have profound effect when combined with gh... but that's after gh has been in your body for a period of time in advance of starting the insulin (and to be honest I DONT recommend insulin use to anyone that is a "rec" bodybuilder)

That sucks. Is there any logical explanation to that? I believe you I just don't understand. Logically serum growth levels peak after every injection like with water based AAS that work very fast. I don't understand where the "build up" comes from?

I wouldn't say hgh is a waste if you're taking it for shorter periods of time if your goals from it are NOT muscle growth.

I always notice a boost in libido, my body feels great (aches and pains seem to go away within about a month at a high dose for me), and my skin is always perfect after about the same time. If you have extra money laying around i'd say it's well worth it.

If you're worried about paying the mortgage or have car payments i'd wait until a better time in life. If you're looking for just increased muscle mass hgh is not the best/easiest/smartest route. Spend the cash on food instead

Back