Just WHAT do you KNOW

Just WHAT do you KNOW?

• I know what I've seen and what I've heard.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I know what I've read about how supps and aas work.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I know about the science behind the scene, from what I learned myself.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I've got a degree in some form of biology.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cantstopgrowing

To all the people who post and not just read. Just what do you know and what do you think you know? I'm talking about; how many of you can get into a discussion on phisiology, bio-chem, cell biology. The actually processes behind growth, fat loss and all the chemicals we talk about here. And how many of you just know what you see on the outside?

i think im fairly knowledgeable for my age (less than 20) Im my own best lab rat.

I know that we have some of the best people here. School is in
and if were smart study,study,study and do your homework.

I've dabbled a bit. But I defer to DRVeeJay and SCNTO ;-)
What I AM fairly clueless about is training, eating, and "supplementation".
I've learned a TON from many of you here and on EF in the recent months, and for that I thank you all.

you guys tell me everything i know. biggie has helped me out the most. he seems to know everything

I know a bit....not quite yet enough....but hey, I'm only 19 and I'm still learning a lot from you guys.

I will amit to you guys I don't know shit about aas, but I am smart when it comes to anatomy. Also, I know a lot about drugs and human behavior, except aas.

I have learned from the best( Huck, Nandi, Swale, "Q", and many more)

I would say I feel I can give good advice on just about every subject!

I don't know near what I want to know. would love to take this sort of stuff at school. But I don't know where to start. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm in university now but a geography major. would like to take class that would directly relate. Prob have to take tonne of prerequisits. any suggestions on readings I might be able to find a library that are remotly comprehensible.

I want to know all

Qualifications.....

Lifted for 6+ years
ISSA PT for 2+ years
Read boards for about 3 years

Classes and courses...

Bio I,II
Gentics
Microbiology
Chem I,II
Orgainic I
Thermodynamics I
Chem Eng. Materials
Biochem (independedntly)

Bioethics
Psychology
Business

(Less Related)
Calc I,II,III, DifEQ/Linear Algebra, Boundary Value Problems
Physics I,II
Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics
Circuits

Experience:

Internship in Toxicology/Pharmacology Lab (~1000hrs)
Chem Labs (~50hrs)
Independend Lab Research (~500hrs)
Cycles ~4-7??? (bridging, experiments)
Fina conversion ~12
Powder conversions ~10?
Extractions ~5
Desterfication ~3
RE-esterfication ~soon :)
Volunteer work in ER/Hospital (~500)

uh..thats me pretty much

snake said:
I don't know near what I want to know. would love to take this sort of stuff at school. But I don't know where to start. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm in university now but a geography major. would like to take class that would directly relate. Prob have to take tonne of prerequisits. any suggestions on readings I might be able to find a library that are remotly comprehensible.

I want to know all

Biochem. Prereq-Organic chem(6hrs (labs are seperate usually, not required)), Prereq-Gen chem (8hrs)

HAHA. Yes those are all the ones I have passed. Got at least a B in all of them, more A's in the Chem area.

Also...Former Eagle Scout :)

Back