Keeping the fullnes during comp. diet?

Bast

Growing
Ok so this is just pure speculation.

Is there something you guys use to still keep the fullnes when on competition diet? I am on the last 4 weeks before the show and now the head is getting to me. Feeling smaller then fuck and completely empty but still weight is around 220.

Am currently only using Test E @1+ G and will ad Winstrol (winny) in the week. I have the luck with not holding water on test so I might run it up until comp but we'll see.

Anyways what do you guys do?

tommbstone said:
you want to know what we do for gear? or for diet?
if i posted up my gear most of you would faint and flame me.

No be honest, inquiring minds like to know these sorts of things.

Bast said:
Ok so this is just pure speculation.

Is there something you guys use to still keep the fullnes when on competition diet? I am on the last 4 weeks before the show and now the head is getting to me. Feeling smaller then fuck and completely empty but still weight is around 220.

Am currently only using Test E @1+ G and will ad Winstrol (winny) in the week. I have the luck with not holding water on test so I might run it up until comp but we'll see.

Anyways what do you guys do?
You should do a carb load day once per week. This will help you to preserve muscle, burn more fat by increasing Leptin levels, and give you the feeling of muscle fullness that you're seeking. The common term for this carb load day is "refeed". Read the following post on the subject:http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96089&highlight=refeed+leptin

Deepglute: Yes that I do :)

I am using some (4iu) Slin on some days also and that helps alot but it aint that easy when I'm starting to cut carbs.

My diet, training and cardio is all in check. So more or less what do you guys use :)

I was about to recommend slin but was fearful that i would get slammed by some older guy.

Anyway, in my serious opinion 1+ g of test you're taking is high. I took insulin 10 Iu on days pre contest and it worked out well.But it kinda backfired due to unknown reasons that i suffered from water retention issues which is kinda a waste.

Another drug i took which gave me a noticeable fullness is ephedrine. Any guys have any input on my experience?

I took cytomel pre contest too, and it made my muscles firm and full right after a meal. But later on, the muscles soften.

Well, it's a lot about trial and error.Peaking is so difficult and stressful.

But well, chill and best of luck.

Back