Ketotifen & Clenbuterol Protocol

copaseet

Has anyone had experience with Ketotifen & Clen... from what I understand, it helps you run clen without the 2 week breaks.

Dosages/Protocols would be great if you have them.

Has anyone had experience with Ketotifen & Clen... from what I understand, it helps you run clen without the 2 week breaks.

Dosages/Protocols would be great if you have them.

I've used a ton of clen over the years and mostly veterinary sourced from the local horse race track.lol I never took the breaks from clen, but used it more as a long term pre-workout instead of my favourite which is the ephedrine/caffeinne stack. I never used it for dieting, just as a pre-workout and now nothing else will work.haha If you want to know about clen, hit me up with a PM and I can probably help with that end of things. Clen just doesnt have the original kick that ephedrine gives before the workouts. However, clen over time it works very well with diet and seems to stay effective for a longer period but I'm not sure of the half life of it in your system. just my 2cnts.

I've used a ton of clen over the years and mostly veterinary sourced from the local horse race track.lol I never took the breaks from clen, but used it more as a long term pre-workout instead of my favourite which is the ephedrine/caffeinne stack. I never used it for dieting, just as a pre-workout and now nothing else will work.haha If you want to know about clen, hit me up with a PM and I can probably help with that end of things. Clen just doesnt have the original kick that ephedrine gives before the workouts. However, clen over time it works very well with diet and seems to stay effective for a longer period but I'm not sure of the half life of it in your system. just my 2cnts.

thats good info brotherman. I mix it with gingsin/ginger juice shots as well to get that extra boost.

Ketotifen is said the clear the receptors so that you can run the clenbuterol without any pauses. You take it at night because if I recall it makes you a little sleepy. It's been a while since I've used it so my memory is a bit foggy. I think my FAQs thread below has a link to some great info on running thermogenics.

P.S. give Albuterol some thought instead of clen. It has a shorter half life so you won't be amped up come bedtime. The downside is you have to take it three times a day (every 4 hours).

thats good info brotherman. I mix it with gingsin/ginger juice shots as well to get that extra boost.

Thanks for the tip. I've never tried mixing it but will give it a go next time I run the clen. Are you talking human clen or vet or both? :) I dont mind the taste of the clen vet pump syrup, but if the effect can be increased by adding ginseng/ginger juice I will give it a try. I've run so much ephedrine and caffeinne over the years I'm embarrassed to say how much I have to take to get any pre-workout affect. Any suggestions on that? I know breaks are advised but even after a break it only stays effective for one or two days. I've been told to try a single bendryl and an energy drink but I arleady use the energy drink with my ephedrine and caffeinne. On that note, I dont use the ECA stack as a weightloss or diet but simply as a pre-workout, as the others just dont have what I need. I'm told Bronchaid is pretty good but I've never seen it in stock at Walmart here in Canada, although I'm told it has 25mg ephedrine per tab, which sure beats the 8mg that is sold.

The ketofin I think cleans out the beta receptors so the clean doesn***8217;t burn you out so it keeps working

The ketofin I think cleans out the beta receptors so the clean doesn***8217;t burn you out so it keeps working

I wonder if it will clear your receptors as far as ephedrine goes?? My receptors are fucked from using ephedrine, but it's the only thing that works for me as a pre-workout. Anyone have any info? I've taken lots of breaks from it but still require large amounts with caffeinne as well. :)

Ketotifen is said the clear the receptors so that you can run the clenbuterol without any pauses. You take it at night because if I recall it makes you a little sleepy. It's been a while since I've used it so my memory is a bit foggy. I think my FAQs thread below has a link to some great info on running thermogenics.

P.S. give Albuterol some thought instead of clen. It has a shorter half life so you won't be amped up come bedtime. The downside is you have to take it three times a day (every 4 hours).

What is a good dose of Ketotifen?

Is albuterol better or just instant release ?

Back