Kickboxing while on gear?

superman_uk

I'm starting kick boxing next wednesday, but I'm worried that it could be arkward with my cycle.
I'm worried that I may not be able to gain the weight i'm hoping for if I do kick boxing, but on the other hand it may shape me more anymore?

Also I want to learn it, but I wont be taking part in the fighting side of it yet,
But will I find it hard to control myself on Sust, deca and anabol, if someone i'm sparring with is pushing me about?
I mean normally I wouldn't react, it's part of the training, a bit of fun.
But will the gear give me a new attitude, or is that just myth?

superman_uk said:
I'm starting kick boxing next wednesday, but I'm worried that it could be arkward with my cycle.
I'm worried that I may not be able to gain the weight i'm hoping for if I do kick boxing, but on the other hand it may shape me more anymore?

Also I want to learn it, but I wont be taking part in the fighting side of it yet,
But will I find it hard to control myself on Sust, deca and anabol, if someone i'm sparring with is pushing me about?
I mean normally I wouldn't react, it's part of the training, a bit of fun.
But will the gear give me a new attitude, or is that just myth?
I trained in muay thai for over two years and cycled off and on while training. I did not have any problem gaining weight, but I made sure to eat plenty. There is a ton of cardio involved so if you are a hard gainer you may have difficulty trying to gain weight. As far as the attitude while on the juice, I never had a problem, and many beleive that if you already have a temper then juice might make it worse but it wont make a calm guy into a maniac by any means.
If you have any questions concerning traing or anythin just send me an IM. I trained with an amazing trainer and was fortunate enough to train with a few world class fighters so I may be able to help out.

bigdaddy22 said:
This is true and I unfortunately learned this the hard way while training for a fight.

exactly how bad is it? i was looking to run tren soon but dont wanna run it if its gonna effect my workouts before i start training for tournaments soon. just curious thanks

I train off and on mma. It's a lot more fun while on juice. Little bumps and bruises heal quicker. Not to mention not being nearly as soar after a hard day. The only way to go...

while i was on winstrol, it seemed like my endurance during cardio was increased.

Personally i wont ever run it again due to the sides i got from it.

however you might want to look into it

i train 2 times a week sometimes 3 times a week bjj. And i train weights mon, wed, and friday.

I am an ecto so i need to eat lots! After my bjj workout i make sure i drink lots of water and eat some pasta and some tuna(that is usually my 6th meal not to mention all the protein shakes)

it is too bad i trained bjj for two months and havent trained all month, and i have to take off the whole month of feb. It sucks becuase i just started and i will prob forget alot of what was learned. I will be back in training I hope by march and if not then def by may

wow i wish i would of known about the cardio issues with tren i was trying to figure out what my deal was while sparring on 600mg a week it was hell.. anyways does anybody know why it does this just curios and yes winstrol was great and havent used halo but i am sure its the best way to go but no size...........

NO problem kickboxing while 'on'. I did it a couple years ago and it was both exhausting and funny.Be sure to eat all the food you want. Why I say funny, is I am 6'1" and was 230 at that point 12 % bf. The instuctor always used me as his 'opponent' for training examples-pissed me off actually. But, the funny part was I knocked over a water filled 'bag' and tripped the guy out. He said he had never seen anyone knock the shit outta something filled with that much water to knock it over like i had.

Tren made me want to kill randomly and leave my wife....I am obviously not a huge fan of that bullshit now. Only test and anavar foir me from now on.

drk_diggler said:
Halo=#1.... I also like eq and test... You are the one who has to control your attitude... Not the gear....

No... when it comes to TREN... if you are having problems at home.. with your wife... family, etc. Stop taking the shit.. it IS the gear, not your attitude. 5 grams of test a week will not affect anyone like tren can and mostly will.

I used to train 3-4 days a week. I havent trained in a few months because i mov ed to Philly and there are very few gyms out here compared to Cali. Tren was pretty rough to the point that I had difficulty jumping rope at times. I like Winstrol (winny) and it worked well for me, as for Halo I am not a huge fan. I fight at 215 but weigh 230 right now.

Back