kidney hurts !

nasen

for the last 3 days ive been experiencing a throbbing pain on my right kidney lower back area.... i shot Sustanon (sust) 250 in my glute on thursday and its sore also making my kidney hurt. anyone know what it can be cause i never heard on glute shots effecting ur kidney thanks

Is it "flank" area pain??? It could just be a pulled, sore, or buised rib/back muscle. Is it constant pain or does it disappear for awhile and then flare up sharp out of the middle of nowhere????

Is it "flank" area pain??? It could just be a pulled, sore, or buised rib/back muscle. Is it constant pain or does it disappear for awhile and then flare up sharp out of the middle of nowhere????

its gone away then comes back sometimes hurts when i take a hard deep breath it started hurting the day after i worked my traps with 95 pound dumbells shlder shrugs i kept having to bend over and pick them up since they were on the ground u think it can be that?

See how if it gets better in another day or so, are you going through any other problems besides just the pain? Anything that isnt normal?

Pulled muscles can be very tricky and make it seem like the problem is terrible when it is a small pull. If you keep having problems get it checked out...

Taking milk thistle ?ect...

One time I was takeing I think deca which was straight from a vet it had a picture of a horse on the bottle so like I said straight vet well any how the shit killed my kidnys I mean killing me and same think lower back area. Well needless to say I had to stop useing it and the pain went away pronto. So I don't know if that means shit as far as what's going on with you but just letting you know what the prob was for me. Cuzz the pain you discribe sounds so just like what i was haveing. So like I said???? Well good luck ...

Bloody hell mate, you've been on the gear about two weeks now and all you've done is moan about bits wrong with you!

I know this is your first cycle, so just be honest

You had better tell us your stats again?
How long have you been training?
Whats your training like now?
are you doing anything else (drugs, i don't care if your are or not) ?
Are you just doing Sustanon (sust) (which I think is wrong for a first cycle anyway) or have you added orals or anything else?
How much water are you drinking?
And what colour is your piss?

Last edited by a moderator:
I sincerely doubt this is a kidney problem. If it were, you probably wouldn't have any relief from symptoms, they would be constant. Muscle strain symptoms, however, can vary in intensity depending on what you're doing.

I agree with Doc.. I've had the exact same pain numerous times and it was just muscle pain. Press around the area lightly and see if you find a spot that's tender to the touch. if so, it's most likey muscle pull/pain. ICE and HEAT switching every 20's for a couple rotations (daily). Take a few days off lifting as well. It will not heal if you don't rest it. Go to the doc if it doesn't feel better after a few days of that.

the pain is getting better and better everyday i pee normal yellow piss sometimes a little dark only in the mornings ... ive noticed massages help the area alott.. i dont do any drugs besides smoke pot on weekends i dont drink alcahol at all
i eat right workout right and im growing like a a mofo 2 weeks bench went up 40 pounds ive gained a total of 14 pounds so far only thing that bothers me is the sorness from the pinches not the next day as much as the day after next

I sincerely doubt this is a kidney problem. If it were, you probably wouldn't have any relief from symptoms, they would be constant. Muscle strain symptoms, however, can vary in intensity depending on what you're doing.

yea ive noticed it hurts mostly around night time after a long day... it starts hurting later and later everynight and dont hurt at all in the mornings

Bloody hell mate, you've been on the gear about two weeks now and all you've done is moan about bits wrong with you!

I know this is your first cycle, so just be honest

You had better tell us your stats again?
How long have you been training?
Whats your training like now?
are you doing anything else (drugs, i don't care if your are or not) ?
Are you just doing Sustanon (sust) (which I think is wrong for a first cycle anyway) or have you added orals or anything else?
How much water are you drinking?
And what colour is your piss?

haha thats the same thing my girls been tellin me anyway
im currently around 173
5 percent bodyfat
my training is intense i get sore like never before almost as if i push my muscles to the max

i been training for 5 years
i smoke pot
im on 500mg of Sustanon (sust) a week and 30mg dbol everyday i should be off the dbol in about 2 weeks
i drink about 5 6 cups average
i piss yellow sometimes clear sometimes dark yellow in the mornings

You've probably just pulled something, get your Mrs to rub in some deep heat or tiger balm or something.

As to water, your not drinking enough, I take it that was 5-6 cups a day, you want to be doing lots more.

Just take it easy with the back, you don't want to do it in completely and be unable to train at all. Make sure your form is correct.

Back